Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:05:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:51:59 AM

i'm conflicted about changing protocols.. on one hand, I can see how sticking with scrypt makes sense, on other hand, I can only run half of my rigs right now and still live in the apartment without turning it into sauna, and it's not even summer yet. Thus I reluctantly wish the protocol to be changed to x11 just becasue of that. But then again, one of my smaller rigs is running cudaminer and I don't think i'd be able to use that one anymore then, so i'll point it back to litecoin or watnot..

bottom line, i'm cool with whatever devs decide, as long as they firmly believe it'll benefit the coin.

Have you thought about selling some of your GPU rigs while vid card prices are still high, then buy ASIC miners?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
europesss

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:54:35 AM

i'm conflicted about changing protocols.. on one hand, I can see how sticking with scrypt makes sense, on other hand, I can only run half of my rigs right now and still live in the apartment without turning it into sauna, and it's not even summer yet. Thus I reluctantly wish the protocol to be changed to x11 just becasue of that. But then again, one of my smaller rigs is running cudaminer and I don't think i'd be able to use that one anymore then, so i'll point it back to litecoin or watnot..

bottom line, i'm cool with whatever devs decide, as long as they firmly believe it'll benefit the coin.

i'm cool with whatever devs decide, as long as they firmly believe it'll benefit the coin.
what's the status of block explorer ? dev.

block explorer  Huh

yes. if nobody mention it , it would be  forgot .
coin_coin

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 01:59:04 AM

Is this already a waste of electricity to cpu mine?

CUP mine is available  ?

CINDICATOR.COM12 September 2017 Token Sale
WP
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:03:06 AM

i'm cool with whatever devs decide, as long as they firmly believe it'll benefit the coin.

block explorer  Huh

like this http://cryptexplorer.com/chain/H2Ocoin
i heard that coinmarketcap.com will not add a coin till it has a adobe explorer.

europesss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:06:46 AM

block explorer  Huh

i would like to help posting this until there's a reply form DEV.
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:14:41 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 02:25:16 AM by IntroVert

Hey, I'd like to ask, could you Guys guide us how exacly POS works? I talked to few people and most of them are confused. I, for instance, locked up my wallet and I can now see the message "minting suspended due to locked wallet". Does the option "unlock wallet" releases that and a client with encrypted (but unlocked) wallet is still avaliable to generate interests?

Let me try to answer this and I hope someone will correct me for anything that I state incorrectly. I am using information from the OP.

1. You are eligible to earn PoS rewards once 7000 WATER blocks are generated.
2. Only coins that have spent 20 days (i.e. have matured) in your wallet are eligible to generate PoS coins. If you have coins at an exchange, remember that those are in the exchanges's wallet, so the exchange will be eligible to accrue PoS coins, not you.
3. If you have coins that have been 20 days in your wallet i.e. are mature from PoS perspective and total blocks generated by the WATER network are at least 7000, you should unlock the wallet for minting via the button. This would cause the wallet to stake your claim for any coins that have been 20 or more days in your wallet at the time of unlocking. If you don't know which coins are eligible, check the transaction dates and add 20 days to figure that out.
4. You will not see the PoS rewards immediately after you unlock. You "compete" with other stake claimants based on "coin age value" i.e. total coins eligible for PoS * number of days the coins are in your wallet. Those with highest "coin age value" will get the PoS reward i.e. will generate PoS block on the blockchain first. Eventually you will get yours as long as you keep you wallet unlocked for minting. BTW, my understanding of "unlocking for minting" is that the wallet is unlocked for generating PoS coins only, and is otherwise secure.
5. The amount of coins you claim would be the number of coins * number of stake days * 0.08 / 365 (this formula is valid up from block 7001 to block 200000). For example, if 1000 coins qualify for PoS and your rewards are paid to you after 25 days they are in your wallet (remember, 20 days is the minimum) then you earn 1000 * 25 * 0.08 / 365  = 5.48 WATER. For calculation after block 200000, substitute adequate percentage found in the OP.
6. What also needs to be noted is that there is usually a max age for PoS which is normally twice the the maturity date. Using this formula, the max days for coins to earn rewards is 40 days. I don't know what WATER's max day value is or if it has any, but assuming it is indeed 40 days that would mean that it benefits you to unlock you wallet for minting every 20-40 days in order to earn PoS coins. If you unlock after 40 days, you would earn for only 40 days.
7. Once you earn the PoS rewards, the coin age for the original and stake coins resets to 0, so if you use the example above that would mean 1005.48 WATER coins would have coin age of 0 and you would have to wait at least 20 days to be able to stake PoS claim again on those coins.

Hope this helps and is not too confusing Wink Once again, I would appreciate if anyone can correct me for anything that I have misstated.
coin_coin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:16:31 AM

block explorer  Huh

yes. if nobody mention it , it would be  forgot .

let me help just one time .

WP
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:20:28 AM

This is not the first altcoin to innovate sending percentages of block rewards or tx fees to a charity address. Charitycoin has been doing this for months.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=448269.0

I have no affiliation with Charitycoin or CWC but at least Charitycoin is not mixed up in this pre-investment scandal.  Their launch was unprofessional but they seem to have their hearts in the right place and are transparent without controversy now.  While I agree that making profit is a good incentive for people to donate to charity, this coin seems to have focused on it too much and if this "NPO" is making a profit off charity... that speaks for itself.

Just out of pure clarification here, no other altcoin has done what we are doing with our coin. Charitycoin takes 10% of each block payout -- whereas we take a 0.1% transaction fee of the coin movement and donate that into the Charity Wallet.

Here is what is stated on our website & OP to save you some time Wink

We’ve built a unique function into the coin network so that everyone who mines or even uses Clean Water Coin will be helping save lives around the world. Every transaction will donate 0.1% of that transaction to the Charity Wallet, here’s an example: I’ve mined 1,000 Clean Water Coins and I request a manual payout from my pool. As a result of this transaction 1 coin will be donated to the Charity Wallet and the remaining 999 is sent to my wallet.

Just out of pure clarification here, your title to this thread says 1st Nonprofit Organization Coin which is incorrect. And thanks for the OP quote and assumption I cannot read.  Regards

What other coin is a registered NPO?
nobodywanttocry

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:21:11 AM

block explorer  Huh

thank you .

europesss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:27:45 AM

block explorer  Huh

thank you .

you're welcome. interested in explorer too
Water_kel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:32:30 AM

block explorer  Huh

thank you .

Its coming Wink
coin_coin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:33:25 AM

This is not the first altcoin to innovate sending percentages of block rewards or tx fees to a charity address. Charitycoin has been doing this for months.

I have no affiliation with Charitycoin or CWC but at least Charitycoin is not mixed up in this pre-investment scandal.  Their launch was unprofessional but they seem to have their hearts in the right place and are transparent without controversy now.  While I agree that making profit is a good incentive for people to donate to charity, this coin seems to have focused on it too much and if this "NPO" is making a profit off charity... that speaks for itself.

Just out of pure clarification here, no other altcoin has done what we are doing with our coin. Charitycoin takes 10% of each block payout -- whereas we take a 0.1% transaction fee of the coin movement and donate that into the Charity Wallet.

We’ve built a unique function into the coin network so that everyone who mines or even uses Clean Water Coin will be helping save lives around the world. Every transaction will donate 0.1% of that transaction to the Charity Wallet, here’s an example: I’ve mined 1,000 Clean Water Coins and I request a manual payout from my pool. As a result of this transaction 1 coin will be donated to the Charity Wallet and the remaining 999 is sent to my wallet.

Just out of pure clarification here, your title to this thread says 1st Nonprofit Organization Coin which is incorrect. And thanks for the OP quote and assumption I cannot read.  Regards

yes , we are registered NPO to GOV.!

WP
europesss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:38:57 AM

block explorer  Huh

thank you .

Its coming Wink

yes , on launch day , one of dev. team guy said "it's coming".
sorry for my rude, but i do love this coin .
i don't want to give a little pressure to DEV. team . but i have to ask : where does explorer go ? does it get lost ?
coin_coin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:44:21 AM

Its coming Wink

i don't want to give a little pressure to DEV. team . but i have to ask : where does explorer go ? does it get lost ?

europess,
give some time to DEV. as you've got their reply .
one day , or 2 more days, then there's still no explorer, i will help you post the same request .

WP
europesss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:48:19 AM

Its coming Wink

europess,
one day , or 2 more days, then there's still no explorer, i will help you post the same request .

ok, you're right, i stop post explorer for now.
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 02:51:15 AM

Its coming Wink

europess,

Haha, no it's ok. You guys have every right to hold us accountable -- no need to stop doing so Smiley

The answer = we are almost done with the block chain explorer, but have spent most of our time trying work on this feisty Mac wallet and updating all our wallets with the improved 0.1% transaction process. As soon as our lead developer gets on, I will get an ETA for you!
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:56:05 AM

Its coming Wink

europess,

Haha, no it's ok. You guys have every right to hold us accountable -- no need to stop doing so Smiley

The answer = we are almost done with the block chain explorer, but have spent most of our time trying work on this feisty Mac wallet and updating all our wallets with the improved 0.1% transaction process. As soon as our lead developer gets on, I will get an ETA for you!

seems MAC wallet is coming soon .

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
europesss

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 02:58:45 AM

Its coming Wink

europess,

that's a real good news.
coin_coin

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:03:53 AM

Its coming Wink

europess,

keep onging ! also more posts is good for WATER.

WP
voxelot

Activity: 265

View Profile
April 03, 2014, 03:07:19 AM
Last edit: April 03, 2014, 03:19:33 AM by voxelot

yes , we are registered NPO to GOV.!

You paid $45 and had someone we don't know sign a piece of paper.  

http://rct.doj.ca.gov/MyLicenseVerification/Details.aspx?agency_id=1&license_id=1494048&

And technically your status is "Not Registered"

https://www.google.com/maps/place/555+N+El+Camino+Real+%23365/@33.429881,-117.616574,3a,40.7y,14.16h,91.36t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1s_g-1oi2gF4MI0o1rivRxgg!2e0!4m2!3m1!1s0x80dcf4725c8a6363:0xa204e19ee8c052e1!6m1!1e1

And your address provided is in a hardware plaza with a store selling water purification systems?

http://www.pacificwatersolutions.com/

I assume you are affiliated with this group?  Can we hold them accountable for losses?  I would encourage all to continue investigating the transparency of this group.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: