Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:50:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:29:33 PM

Alright, http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/ is functioning properly and processing payouts. The pool had been finding blocks throughout the night but the front end wasn't getting that info and displaying it so it looked like we had been stuck on 1 block for ever. Over the last 12 hours or so the pool found 16 blocks. If you haven't received your coins yet go and request a manual payout and you will receive them--you should also see coins earned from last night that hadn't registered until now. Sorry for the issues there.

Remember to spread the hash!

Clean Water Coin Pools  

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:34:32 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 08:00:36 PM by fartbags

WTS Looking to sell 744 clean water coins.

Pm me with offers. I will sell them to the highest bidder, auction closes in 12 hours.

kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:35:21 PM

Alright, http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/ is functioning properly and processing payouts. The pool had been finding blocks throughout the night but the front end wasn't getting that info and displaying it so it looked like we had been stuck on 1 block for ever. Over the last 12 hours or so the pool found 16 blocks. If you haven't received your coins yet go and request a manual payout and you will receive them--you should also see coins earned from last night that hadn't registered until now. Sorry for the issues there.

Remember to spread the hash!

Clean Water Coin Pools  

Good effort!
BTW a PM sent. Please check.

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 07:44:43 PM

BTCspoon

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:51:57 PM

what's about detail for the charity: water is a 501 (c)(3)  
what to do for details? i saw the goal is $3,000 and now the IPO BTC is 26, that's about $11,934 .
can you tell me pls?

Sound like they will ignore you till the end of times, and keep spamming pools instead. So i'll help you spam this until everyone get an answer.
IntroVert

Activity: 265
Merit: 119

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:55:09 PM

Confirmed that I got my manual payment from the official pool received to include previously confirmed and pending (those pesky resolved blocks that remained hidden from payout calculations) coins. Thank you for fixing this.
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:07:49 PM

Confirmed that I got my manual payment from the official pool received to include previously confirmed and pending (those pesky resolved blocks that remained hidden from payout calculations) coins. Thank you for fixing this.
Same here. I have just received my funds from the official pool. Thx for fixing that issue and good luck!
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:23:32 PM

spread the hash power out   Grin
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 08:24:24 PM

what to do for details? i saw the goal is $3,000 and now the IPO BTC is 26, that's about $11,934 .
can you tell me pls?

Sound like they will ignore you till the end of times, and keep spamming pools instead. So i'll help you spam this until everyone get an answer.

Sorry, we're not ignoring any of you! The team needed to meet and discuss the current status of the coin in general and address many things, this included. Here are answers to seesaw111's questions:

1. We decided a long time ago to focus our fundraising energy and efforts towards charity: water who is indeed a 501(c)3. What is so great about them is that 100% of all the money we raise and donate to our Digital Drops Campaign goes out into the field to help get people around the world access to clean water! Does that answer your question regarding charity: water? BTW 501(c)3 is a tax exempt status, Clean Water Coin does not have that status yet. We have to apply and be approved for it. We've taken the first few steps towards that process which included registering as a Non-profit Organization and launching the coin of course.

2. The goal moving forward is to help raise money for our campaign through the following ways:
• Bringing on sponsors to work with us to help raise money like we have with SlideBelts. Read more here
• 0.1% of coin transactions will go to help raise money for our charity: water campaigns
• Selling ad space on our wallets and pools that can only be purchased with WATER coins -- those coins also will go into the Charity Wallet

3. Regarding donating to our charity: water campaign from the PLC, this is something we discussed at length in our meeting earlier this morning. We have determined that in the interest of being able to donate the maximum amount of money from the PLC, we will wait until the value of BTC recovers from the drop in the last week or so. If the community feels strongly about donating now rather than waiting for BTC to come back up, we'd be happy to set-up a poll and let the community decide that. If that's the case, we will exchange the BTC right away and donate the USD to our charity: water project (link above). Just to remind everyone, since we hit the goal of 25 BTC for the PLC we will be donating a total of 4 BTC to our charity: water Digital Drops project.

triggermage

Activity: 160

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:40:50 PM

It seems like hashing.at having a hashrate 30+ times every other pool is causing problems for the other pools.  

Only it doesn't.

hashing.at has ~750MH/s
dedicated pool has ~475MH/s
and there is a multipool with over 1000MH/s

The problem is that payouts over 15k coins screws up everything.  Pools should have max payouts of 15,000 coins until the dev fixes this problem.

Hash was deliberately distributed among X pools. Who would switch from a 700mh pool to a 5mh just to "spread the hash"? Mama didn't raise no fool! Launch day is everything and now it's game over. I got no reason to bitch over spilled water...water under the bridge xD
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:01:53 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 09:19:24 PM by BTCspoon

can you tell me pls?

Sorry, we're not ignoring any of you! The team needed to meet and discuss the current status of the coin in general and address many things, this included. Here are answers to seesaw111's questions:

1. We decided a long time ago to focus our fundraising energy and efforts towards charity: water who is indeed a 501(c)3. What is so great about them is that 100% of all the money we raise and donate to our Digital Drops Campaign goes out into the field to help get people around the world access to clean water! Does that answer your question regarding charity: water? BTW 501(c)3 is a tax exempt status, Clean Water Coin does not have that status yet. We have to apply and be approved for it. We've taken the first few steps towards that process which included registering as a Non-profit Organization and launching the coin of course.

2. The goal moving forward is to help raise money for our campaign through the following ways:
• Bringing on sponsors to work with us to help raise money like we have with SlideBelts. Read more *belts*...
• 0.1% of coin transactions will go to help raise money for our charity: water campaigns
• Selling ad space on our wallets and pools that can only be purchased with WATER coins -- those coins also will go into the Charity Wallet

3. Regarding donating to our charity: water campaign from the PLC, this is something we discussed at length in our meeting earlier this morning. We have determined that in the interest of being able to donate the maximum amount of money from the PLC, we will wait until the value of BTC recovers from the drop in the last week or so. If the community feels strongly about donating now rather than waiting for BTC to come back up*, we'd be happy to set-up a poll and let the community decide that. If that's the case, we will exchange the BTC right away and donate the USD to our charity: water project (link above). Just to remind everyone, since we hit the goal of 25 BTC for the PLC we will be donating a total of 4 BTC to our charity: water Digital Drops project.

* For all connsidering to donate, please do, but to a real non-profit organisation directly:

- http://www.georgfischer.com/content/gf/com/en/UeberGeorgFischer/stiftung-clean-water.html
- http://www.goodnet.org/articles/100
- Or google one of your choice.

Another unanswered here, i will spam it too if needed:

The PLC #149 with transaction ID e6958489bf24f2326451e89ce84a6d12c1d3ada58a426068f537a7adfae797d0 with 13 BTC, did that not arrive after the coin was launched and IPO closed?

Or is this the "donation" you were talking about before so it is from the founders? But if I remember correctly the BTC raised should help fund the campaign and you should donate some amount according to how much was raised, but NOT buy half the PreLaunchCoins (IPO) with your BTC. Not sure how it was written before since it's removed from OP (anyone have a copy?) If it is so, then the investors only got half the amount of coins and this can be both good and bad depending on what the founders do with it.

Here are the PLC document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqB4ucWZV4BfdE9HdVlNRGM5ZXB1UUQtbXdzYS1DckE&usp=sharing#gid=0

CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 09:20:16 PM

can you tell me pls?

• Bringing on sponsors to work with us to help raise money like we have with SlideBelts. Read more *belts*...

3. Regarding donating to our charity: water campaign from the PLC, this is something we discussed at length in our meeting earlier this morning. We have determined that in the interest of being able to donate the maximum amount of money from the PLC, we will wait until the value of BTC recovers from the drop in the last week or so. If the community feels strongly about donating now rather than waiting for BTC to come back up*, we'd be happy to set-up a poll and let the community decide that. If that's the case, we will exchange the BTC right away and donate the USD to our charity: water project (link above). Just to remind everyone, since we hit the goal of 25 BTC for the PLC we will be donating a total of 4 BTC to our charity: water Digital Drops project.

* For all connsidering to donate, please do, but to a real non profit organisation :

- http://www.charitywater.org/
- http://www.georgfischer.com/content/gf/com/en/UeberGeorgFischer/stiftung-clean-water.html
- http://www.goodnet.org/articles/100
- Or google one of your choice.

Another unanswered here, i will spam is needed:

The PLC #149 with transaction ID e6958489bf24f2326451e89ce84a6d12c1d3ada58a426068f537a7adfae797d0 with 13 BTC, did that not arrive after the coin was launched and IPO closed?

Or is this the "donation" you were talking about before so it is from the founders? But if I remember correctly the BTC raised should help fund the campaign and you should donate some amount according to how much was raised, but NOT buy half the PreLaunchCoins (IPO) with your BTC. Not sure how it was written before since it's removed from OP (anyone have a copy?) If it is so, then the investors only got half the amount of coins and this can be both good and bad depending on what the founders do with it.

Here are the PLC document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AqB4ucWZV4BfdE9HdVlNRGM5ZXB1UUQtbXdzYS1DckE&usp=sharing#gid=0

BTCspoon, please focus some of your abundant energy on research before you post. Clean Water Coin is a real Non-Profit Organization. PROOF

If users would rather donate directly to a charity we encourage it. Here is an example of where you can do that: http://my.charitywater.org/digital-drop-initiative-the-launch
Or users can pick any charity they want, we are happy to see people help out no matter what way they do it.

Regarding the PLC, this has been addressed. Raggsock messaged us and we replied. We've received 2 emails about it as well and replied. Here is the answer: Regarding the 13 btc, that came in from one investor about 30-45 min before launch. Since it was such a large sum they wanted an escrow and we obliged. To be honest, we were so busy prepping for the launch I didn't pay it much attention because I wasn't entirely sure they were serious. We had a good number of BTC come in up until a minute or two before 2 pm PST, which is when the PLC closed. We didn't accept anything after that time, but it did take me an hour our two after launch to finish listing all the info. I don't know how I can prove the 13 BTC came from a legitimate source without revealing the guy's identity, but I absolutely won't do that without his permission. I posted the TX ID and you can see we received that full amount so it's not a trick to retain coins--that would be counter-intuitive. We wouldn't spend all this time and effort to be transparent and then try to deceive users and keep coins.

YouIsPeng

Activity: 175

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 09:36:45 PM

Your PLC rules clearly stated that only investments received before the launch deadline would be included in the PLC. The transaction ID for the extra 13 BTC is time stamped 2 hours after launch and it should therefore NOT be counted. I'm sorry if this investor wanted to use Escrow, everyone else was trusting enough to invest without the need for this and used the methods which you listed on your launch page.

By you including this you have HALVED my return on investment.

You talk about not wanting to deceive users yet you are reneging on your own rules as it was clearly stated that all investments had to be made PRIOR to launch, and now you are making back-room deals with conveniently anonymous individuals. Why should he/she receive special treatment? This only suggests to everyone here that you have some connection with them.

I demand that you send the the rest of the coins I am owed according to YOUR OWN LAUNCH RULES.

If other investors feel the same, please agree.
BTCspoon

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:02:53 PM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 10:13:06 PM by BTCspoon

BTCspoon, please focus some of your abundant energy on research before you post. Clean Water Coin is a real Non-Profit Organization. PROOF

If users would rather donate directly to a charity we encourage it. Here is an example of where you can do that: http://my.charitywater.org/digital-drop-initiative-the-launch
Or users can pick any charity they want, we are happy to see people help out no matter what way they do it.

Regarding the PLC, this has been addressed. Raggsock messaged us and we replied. We've received 2 emails about it as well and replied. Here is the answer: Regarding the 13 btc, that came in from one investor about 30-45 min before launch. Since it was such a large sum they wanted an escrow and we obliged. To be honest, we were so busy prepping for the launch I didn't pay it much attention because I wasn't entirely sure they were serious. We had a good number of BTC come in up until a minute or two before 2 pm PST, which is when the PLC closed. We didn't accept anything after that time, but it did take me an hour our two after launch to finish listing all the info. I don't know how I can prove the 13 BTC came from a legitimate source without revealing the guy's identity, but I absolutely won't do that without his permission. I posted the TX ID and you can see we received that full amount so it's not a trick to retain coins--that would be counter-intuitive. We wouldn't spend all this time and effort to be transparent and then try to deceive users and keep coins.

What i mean by "real", is an Organisation with history and concrete results. I can create a non-profit organisation in a matter of days to get the piece of paper and dissolve it as quickly without risking anything legally, since crypto founds are untraceable (well almost..).

I agree with you, donate, and do it directly, with good old, real and traceable money.

About the 13 BTC that was not my question, but the question from someone who have/had? some concerns. It was asked publicly and should have been addressed publicly, for the sake of transparency.

Now everyone judge for himself. Time will tell.
Ammon

Activity: 47

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:34:19 PM

confirmed got payout from official pool. expected ammount.

same. all good now Grin
dubbya

Activity: 9

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:36:14 PM

I'm not demanding the coins be sent, the investor probably would have dropped coins in either way and what's done is done.  Investor beware.  But I think the folks at CWC may have jeopardized the whole thing with this last minute behind the scenes deal.  The right thing to do would have been to tell the last minute "big money" to invest like everyone else, not give them special treatment that seriously effected the other EXTREMELY faithful investors who are playing by your rules.  It kind of makes you guys look like dicks, and that's not a super great image when you're trying to convince people you're in it for charity.  

The whole thing sounds fishy and ruins any sort of transparency and trust you might have had before now.  

scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 10:54:05 PM

Support Clean Water Coin on Thunderclap!

We are 25% of the way to completing our Thunderclap Social Goal! Please visit our Digital Drops Charity Page on Thunderclap and show your support so that we can amplify our message and cause across Facebook, Twitter & Tumblr. Help us build an amazing community that provides clean water to those in need around the world.

Supported you guys. Up to 28%, cmon people and go support if you can!
tendend

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:21:48 PM

I'm looking to buy around 0.2 btc worth of WATER, pm me offers if you're selling.
bump.
bitwarrior
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:22:19 PM

Selling 40K CleanWaterCoins, PM me for decent offers.
tendend

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:27:56 PM

Selling 40K CleanWaterCoins, PM me for decent offers.
How much are you looking for all of them?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: