Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 01:06:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195645 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:56:54 AM

The Clean Water Coin Initiative is the first ever coin designed and developed to be a nonprofit organization. What does that mean? We are a registered Nonprofit Organization and we’ve teamed up with CharityWater.org to create a Crypto Charity and coin that lets a community actively participate in helping provide clean water.

Please explain how you've 'teamed up' with CharityWater.org?

I don't see your 'coin' anywhere on their site, please provide copies of communication validating your partnership ...

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 01:59:07 AM

put the wallets in password zips available before launch like other devs do now.

Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:05:44 AM

when does this launch

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
platorin

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:43:09 AM

The Clean Water Coin Initiative is the first ever coin designed and developed to be a nonprofit organization. What does that mean? We are a registered Nonprofit Organization and we’ve teamed up with CharityWater.org to create a Crypto Charity and coin that lets a community actively participate in helping provide clean water.

I don't see your 'coin' anywhere on their site, please provide copies of communication validating your partnership ...
I sustain.
Hollowman338
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:55:57 AM

shitbox dilution coin.

controlling shot needed. 
alicex

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 02:57:05 AM

what's different with other IPO coin ?

lol

only just another way of saying IPO。。

with no new feature just clone LTB ,why IPO again and again......

stupid
sack4dre

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 03:00:45 AM

I sustain.

Have you seen this? http://my.charitywater.org/digital-drop-initiative-the-launch
Oak

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:31:33 AM

when does this launch

it says they are launching next sunday... 3/30/14.. and it looks like it will be around 5pm EST if my math is right Wink
zjz_lgd

Activity: 173
Merit: 100

zjz_lgd

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 04:52:53 AM

I like this coin, I'll mine it! Grin

ShareCoin Free and Fair Distribution, Share to moon! SbuXjdoiErjmAoGd3s4jcyEWiRifuorVv3
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 05:06:00 AM
Last edit: March 23, 2014, 05:42:14 AM by CleanWaterCoin

Hello greentea! Great question and I'd be happy to describe what our relationship with charity: water is.

When we first considered doing Clean Water Coin we researched a handful of of reputable charities specializing in providing clean water. That search quickly led us to charity: water who has an amazing "100% donation into the field" program where they are able to translate every dollar that gets donated to them into a meaningful project in the field where water is needed most. We loved how openly and honestly they perform their work, and our team unanimously agreed they would be the best charity to work with. So we contacted their Corporate Parnerships Department and spoke with Chinyelu who was a wonderful help in showing us how we could participate with charity: water and help a fundraising campaign to help bring water to those in need. And so we started the Clean Water Coin Digital Drop Fundraising Campaign. The money that we raise at Clean Water Coin will go to our projects listed there and the community will be able to track exactly how much money we've raised and donated.

The type of partnership we have is akin to how an Organization Partners with or Sponors a charitable cause or how a Corporate Partnership with charities works. We do not have a co-branding deal or legal partnership. We've teamed up with charity: water like other organizations have in the past and are currently doing, and if you feel so inspired we urge you to do so as well! Getting safe, clean water to those in need is a huge endeavor and the more people involved the better!

I went and updated that paragraph of text in the first post so that it more clearly states our relationship, it now says the following:

The Clean Water Coin Initiative is the first ever coin designed and developed to be a nonprofit organization. What does that mean? We are a registered Nonprofit Organization and we’ve created a Crypto Charity and coin that lets a community actively participate in helping provide clean water. To do that we've teamed up with CharityWater.org so that we can create campaigns and raise funds for clean water projects. Also, the community can easily track exactly how we are doing by visiting our campaign page.

put the wallets in password zips available before launch like other devs do now.

This is exactly what we will do.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
scrototeabaggins

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 05:31:09 AM

Hello greentea! Great question and I'd be happy to describe what our relationship with charity: water is.

When we first considered doing Clean Water Coin we researched a handful of of reputable charities specializing in providing clean water. That search quickly led us to charity: water who has an amazing "100% donation into the field" program where they are able to translate every dollar that gets donated to them into a meaningful project in the field where water is needed most. We loved how openly and honestly they perform their work, and our team unanimously agreed they would be the best charity to work with. So we contacted their Corporate Parnerships Department and spoke with Chinyelu who was a wonderful help in showing us how we could participate with charity: water and help a fundraising campaign to help bring water to those in need. And so we started the Clean Water Coin Digital Drop Fundraising Campaign. The money that we raise at Clean Water Coin will go to our projects listed there and the community will be able to track exactly how much money we've raised and donated.

The type of partnership we have is akin to how an Organization Partners with or Sponors a charitable cause or how a Corporate Partnership with charities works. We do not have a co-branding deal or legal partnership. We've teamed up with charity: water like other organizations have in the past and are currently doing, and if you feel so inspired we urge you to do so as well! Getting safe, clean water to those in need is a huge endeavor and the more people involved the better!

I went and updated that paragraph of text in the first post so that it more clearly states our relationship, it now says the following:

The Clean Water Coin Initiative is the first ever coin designed and developed to be a nonprofit organization. What does that mean? We are a registered Nonprofit Organization and we’ve created a Crypto Charity and coin that lets a community actively participate in helping provide clean water. To do that we've teamed up with CharityWater.org so that we can create campaigns and raise funds for clean water projects. Also, the community can easily track exactly how we are doing by visiting our campaign page.

This is exactly what we will do.

Thanks for the clarification! I really like the ideas you guys have and am excited to see what you guys will do.
vitarian

Activity: 150

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 06:56:31 AM

so when is this launching exactly? I want to get some coins so I can buy myself some clean water
zuyfg888

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 07:36:53 AM

Where can the IPO?
leewilson

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:54:28 AM

Deplorable and inexcusable. I will explain further when more readers are awake.

The IPO and self moderated thread are the least of my concerns regarding this travesty.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it. The lie can be maintained only for such time as the State BlockNet can shield the people from the political, economic and/or military consequences of the lie. It thus becomes vitally important for the State BlockNet to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State BlockNet.” - Joseph Goebbels
platorin

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 11:15:14 AM

No IPO: just clean start and I will mine it.
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:05:57 PM

so when is this launching exactly? I want to get some coins so I can buy myself some clean water

We will be launching on March 30th at approximately 2:00 PM PST. There is a countdown on our website: http://www.cleanwatercoin.org/

Where can the IPO?

We will update the thread to give clear and concise instructions for the IPO and setup a real time tracking form.

worldlybedouin

Activity: 376

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 03:34:27 PM

Interesting for sure, but I've never been a fan of IPO arrangements in cryptos. 

I'll probably sit this one out...

LTC:  LXrAe2E6cBsK52GvUsYraeXkc2s7Ti7R5X
BTC:  1FLTMqVjTZ5MTdCF4npNZGFMEUGyBV4zcj
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 07:51:57 PM

Interesting for sure, but I've never been a fan of IPO arrangements in cryptos.  

I'll probably sit this one out...

I know there are a good number of people in the community that don't like IPO's. It's something we discussed at great length while we were planning everything out, and we still discuss it. In the end there are many plans and developments we wouldn't be able to do without having an IPO and we would of had to sacrifice those things. We've laid out a nice marketing plan that includes buying ad space on multiple platforms, we have press releases written and scheduled for disbursement, we have sponsorships we're putting together with some awesome small businesses, and we have a huge goal of turning Clean Water Coin into a charity where we are funding our own clean water projects and be able to offer charitable deductions for donations.

Our hope is that by being transparent and up front about everything that's going on and to include the community that we can convince you and others like you that mining and using Clean Water Coin is a good thing. And that good things are coming from it. If you hate IPO's don't participate, our intentions are not to convince you otherwise.

Oak

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 23, 2014, 08:47:20 PM

i don't have much hash power, so do you have an eta on ipo info?
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2014, 08:55:10 PM
Last edit: March 25, 2014, 02:00:43 AM by CleanWaterCoin

i don't have much hash power, so do you have an eta on ipo info?

Perfect timing, I've just updated the first post to include the following instructions and details for participating in the PLC:

Participating in the Pre-Launch Coins  

**IMPORTANT PLC INSTRUCTIONS**

In order to keep track of your PLC's and to make sure you get your disbursement of WATER when we officially launch you must fill out the following form immediately after you send BTC:

PLC Information Form

Based on the information you submit we will give you an ID and provide an option to view all BTC from the Pre-Launch Coins. If you’ve already sent BTC please fill out the form now and we will contact you to follow up with you.

Methods to Participate

You may visit CleanWaterCoin.org and click the Pre-Launch Coins button in the upper right hand portion of your screen. There you will see a Coinbase “Pay with Bitcoin” button that will allow you to send BTC, a QR code for the wallet (seen below), and the wallet address itself (seen below). You can also use the two methods below.

Bitcoin PLC Address: 1JV7ZW5KqR55vJiVi7ujX5AJ3gw3Qoskaw

AGAIN PLEASE FILL OUT THE FORM IMMEDIATELY AFTER SENDING, NO MATTER WHAT METHOD YOU USE!

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: