Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:59:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:18:16 AM

We need a github source code to list the coin. Provide that and we'll have you up and running in a matter of moments. That being said - we only support 4 character symbols. We're drawing the line there. First 5, then 6, then 7, and suddenly the coin symbols will be AWESOMETURBOCOIN because no one put a stop to it.

We shall now refer to you as: ALCT

Deal?

Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:23:57 AM

Please put a link to the github source in the OP.

Added it to the OP. I will clean up the first post tomorrow so its not so cluttered.

CleanWaterCoin.org | A Crypto Charity
dudupang

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:25:23 AM

how about promotion plans ?
shall we do some giveways to make more people know WATER?

CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:33:49 AM

kache

Bored

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:46:10 AM

Interesting: to break even (0.01btc/mh/day) at current difficulty the price would need to be 1625 satoshi, and the market price is 2 orders of magnitude lower than that...  Cheesy

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
kache

Bored

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:47:32 AM

We need a github source code to list the coin. Provide that and we'll have you up and running in a matter of moments. That being said - we only support 4 character symbols. We're drawing the line there. First 5, then 6, then 7, and suddenly the coin symbols will be AWESOMETURBOCOIN because no one put a stop to it.

Has anyone taken WTR yet?

Rig: http://www.betarigs.com/rig/257
BTC: 15rBivhPYhVnQsgVHucNXHy5b66bUn6njM
Doge: DSdsJdTrmXSAZCdNi1iQ7zEo8nH1iBWGQv
CoinAmmo

Activity: 136

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:50:34 AM

Has anyone taken WTR yet?
not yet

MintCoin - MNT - PoW/PoS Hybrid energy Saving! - GO MINT Coins!!!
MNT - MYugcMRrY7uySY9i3LX4kUz1aGJy7FwCuC
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:52:34 AM

i think we should make some promotions too. Cool

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
DigitalDrops

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 04:59:53 AM

To be honest. Our first goal is to get a full 8-10 hours of sleep tonight Wink

However, this is the agenda for our meeting tomorrow morning at 11:00am PST:

• Follow up with Mintpal & Bter who asked us to follow up after launch
• Status update on Mac Wallet
• Status update on Linux Wallet
• Start planning our first giveaway/sweepstakes
• Follow up with media contacts for post-launch coverage
• Status update on X11 testing
• Work on monthly newsletter strategy to update everyone on the latest progress, goals, and milestones going forward

seesaw111

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:03:21 AM

• Work on monthly newsletter strategy to update everyone on the latest progress, goals, and milestones going forward

bter is pretty good, will attract lots of Chinese .
certainly, other plans are as important as exchange.
gsmax27

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:26:07 AM

Getting this error "Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock." while trying to access official pool http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/. Never receive any mail, spam folder checked.

Anybody got same issue?
124C41

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

EVERYTHING YOU CAN IMAGINE IS REAL

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:29:16 AM

+1 for X11

Whether you think you can, or you think you can't - you're right.
BTC: 1Ex3zmaHoqbMBUWQVcG7kdTCktyng7Ld9M LTC: Lhrp8G9EjoyKCqKAmtuprUcV9KvqZQKAfk
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:32:27 AM

Estimated price of Clean Water Coin at the moment:
1Mh/s can mine ~600 coins in a day.
1Mh/s can earn about 0.005 BTC per day.
So the price is 0.005/600=833 satoshi.

However the difficulty is not "normal" now.
Time per block for the whole network is 82 seconds.
The normal time should be 120 seconds.
The difference is ~46%.
So the normal price should be 833satoshi X 1.46=1220 satoshi.
Everything under 1220 satoshi worth to buy.
Correct me if I am wrong  Smiley

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
talkingnonstop

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:32:32 AM

yes  x11 will get more GPU miners, than means more supporters.
Oak

Activity: 17

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:35:42 AM

+1
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:40:20 AM

This coin has MASSIVE potential to make money for both investors and for the charity they support.

The non-profit application is GOLD for getting press in the coming weeks. Journalist's LOVE being the first to cover the next "tech that's good for humanity" stuff. If the charity fund draws in enough money to legitimately help ANYONE who needs clean water, and there is press there to see/film/write about it, then it is a solid bet that there will be a new "sure thing" coin investors can feel GOOD about investing in. (Greed is much better served on a plate bought at a charity auction. ;p). This means more money, which means more water, which means more press, which means more money, which means....

We all have seen the potential for crypto-currencies to create new avenues to funnel much needed money to charity causes by tapping in to people's desire to trade up! While it is really nice to see coins sending a team to the Olympics and such, imagine the impact of seeing fresh water brought to thirsty kids! It is GREAT to be part of new and innovative avenues to bring prosperity and much needed physical resources to people who would otherwise be lacking of both, all just by trying to make a buck! This crypto-coin phenomenon has a lot of potential to fundamentally change the flow of revenue to new demographics, and ensure it is not just lining the pockets of bankers who turn around and loan it out to those who actually need it at outrageous interest!

All that is standing in the way of one of these charity coins surpassing everyone's expectations and changing people's lives is a team of hardworking, honest developers, some good marketing, and others along the way willing to push it along when their help is required. I hope that this team can live up to those requirements and that investors are aplenty.

I am excited about a few coins for various reasons, but this is the only one I have been excited enough about to break my own rule and invest in pre-launch without knowing anyone on the development team from any previous projects or partnerships. As an investor, the marriage of charity causes and high-risk potential for HUGE profits is a no-brainer. The potential for profit is exciting, and the potential for passively helping a good cause is icing on the cake. The Non-profit app submission, good communication by the dev team, phone numbers, locations, etc made public....it was enough to entrust a relatively small amount of BTC to get on board the train early and just hope the tracks don't run out.

And IDEA:I would like to see a pop-up when I receive incoming coins to my wallet, asking me if I would like to donate whatever % to the public charity fund wallet. I can imagine a LOT of people would be willing to donate that way. You just need to gain trust, and that can be done by doing exactly what you already said you were going to do and proving you did it. =)

One last thing, it is IMPERATIVE that this coin use the most power-efficient mode of mining possible, for obvious reasons. You don't want to preach environmentalism and drive a monster truck.

I'll be watching this one closely, as will a lot of others, I am sure. Do it right, and it will EXPLODE. Do it wrong, and....well, most of us have already seen it done wrong and know where the coin ends up. =)

I wish this team and this coin the BEST of luck and will support this coin publicly until I am given reason to cease doing so.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
CleanWaterCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:44:28 AM

Getting this error "Unable to login: Account locked. Please Check your Email for instructions to unlock." while trying to access official pool http://pool.cleanwatercoin.org/. Never receive any mail, spam folder checked.

Anybody got same issue?

You should be unlocked now. If you ever need immediate help like this, please email our team at support@cleanwatercoin.org Wink

We are usually able to respond a bit faster!

chango

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:48:54 AM

The difference is ~46%.

You are wrong Smiley. Current difficulty has nothing to do with the price or the value of a coin, but has to do with the costs. Also the diff retarget is very retarded, so there was a lot of instamining last night. What you are referring to is the costs but I would buy only ~400 even if the cost of producing today is higher, now if the diff stays this high for more than a couple of days then I might think different but is too soon to know.

Cheers!
nogoodcoin

Activity: 370

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:51:25 AM

agree , X11, we want you .i think you can write some articles for WATER . can you?

This coin has MASSIVE potential to make money for both investors and for the charity they support.

The non-profit application is GOLD for getting press in the coming weeks. Journalist's LOVE being the first to cover the next "tech that's good for humanity" stuff. If the charity fund draws in enough money to legitimately help ANYONE who needs clean water, and there is press there to see/film/write about it, then it is a solid bet that there will be a new "sure thing" coin investors can feel GOOD about investing in. (Greed is much better served on a plate bought at a charity auction. ;p). This means more money, which means more water, which means more press, which means more money, which means....

We all have seen the potential for crypto-currencies to create new avenues to funnel much needed money to charity causes by tapping in to people's desire to trade up! While it is really nice to see coins sending a team to the Olympics and such, imagine the impact of seeing fresh water brought to thirsty kids! It is GREAT to be part of new and innovative avenues to bring prosperity and much needed physical resources to people who would otherwise be lacking of both, all just by trying to make a buck! This crypto-coin phenomenon has a lot of potential to fundamentally change the flow of revenue to new demographics, and ensure it is not just lining the pockets of bankers who turn around and loan it out to those who actually need it at outrageous interest!

All that is standing in the way of one of these charity coins surpassing everyone's expectations and changing people's lives is a team of hardworking, honest developers, some good marketing, and others along the way willing to push it along when their help is required. I hope that this team can live up to those requirements and that investors are aplenty.

I am excited about a few coins for various reasons, but this is the only one I have been excited enough about to break my own rule and invest in pre-launch without knowing anyone on the development team from any previous projects or partnerships. As an investor, the marriage of charity causes and high-risk potential for HUGE profits is a no-brainer. The potential for profit is exciting, and the potential for passively helping a good cause is icing on the cake. The Non-profit app submission, good communication by the dev team, phone numbers, locations, etc made public....it was enough to entrust a relatively small amount of BTC to get on board the train early and just hope the tracks don't run out.

And IDEA:I would like to see a pop-up when I receive incoming coins to my wallet, asking me if I would like to donate whatever % to the public charity fund wallet. I can imagine a LOT of people would be willing to donate that way. You just need to gain trust, and that can be done by doing exactly what you already said you were going to do and proving you did it. =)

One last thing, it is IMPERATIVE that this coin use the most power-efficient mode of mining possible, for obvious reasons. You don't want to preach environmentalism and drive a monster truck.

I'll be watching this one closely, as will a lot of others, I am sure. Do it right, and it will EXPLODE. Do it wrong, and....well, most of us have already seen it done wrong and know where the coin ends up. =)

I wish this team and this coin the BEST of luck and will support this coin publicly until I am given reason to cease doing so.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
kelvinliong

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:54:48 AM

The difference is ~46%.

You are wrong Smiley. Current difficulty has nothing to do with the price or the value of a coin, but has to do with the costs. Also the diff retarget is very retarded, so there was a lot of instamining last night. What you are referring to is the costs but I would buy only ~400 even if the cost of producing today is higher, now if the diff stays this high for more than a couple of days then I might think different but is too soon to know.

Cheers!
LOL 400?! 2 minutes per block and one block has only 1000 coins.
Lets look forward when it hits a big exchange.

Let's color the MOON: YENui1eF9LuVpZiTdp8Vf4G77cgnnkDDTD
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: