Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:54:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Placeholder

Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Donated $2k+ To Charity] Clean Water Coin: A Crypto Charity (Pure PoS)  (Read 195643 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jeffminer

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 03:56:15 PM

I agree with you. I am not an IT guys, but I guess they could shut down all the nodes, release a new client with reversed blockchain, new nodes and reforked to 7000 block. If the argument against it is 60% of people will have to accept the change, then I am pretty sure all the Clean Water Coin supporters will do that and we will operate on the right fork, while the second one with 450.000.000 coins (1/2 cap value) will die eventually.

Honestly, if they fork at 8000 leaving all those mined coins, I'm out. This is the worst thing they could do for CWC.

What about the coins, people bought between those 7000-8000 on an exchange, they will vanish, those are hard Bitcoins worth you are trying to delete ... I don't know but it's not that simple as just reverting a blockchain.
That would be stupid, it's like 5BTC++ we are talkin about.

+1

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stan4

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:02:07 PM

Cry this is turning into a coin of tears, not clean water.
indeed
Water_kel

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:05:58 PM

indeed
+1
Is the tear clean  Huh
iiikkkxj

Activity: 86

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:08:54 PM

indeed
+1
Is the tear clean  Huh

no, give back my IPO. 
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:12:18 PM

I agree with you. I am not an IT guys, but I guess they could shut down all the nodes, release a new client with reversed blockchain, new nodes and reforked to 7000 block. If the argument against it is 60% of people will have to accept the change, then I am pretty sure all the Clean Water Coin supporters will do that and we will operate on the right fork, while the second one with 450.000.000 coins (1/2 cap value) will die eventually.

Honestly, if they fork at 8000 leaving all those mined coins, I'm out. This is the worst thing they could do for CWC.

What about the coins, people bought between those 7000-8000 on an exchange, they will vanish, those are hard Bitcoins worth you are trying to delete ... I don't know but it's not that simple as just reverting a blockchain.

+

I don't think we should just delete the coins.  We should not punish people who saw a good deal and bought them on the market. 

If this happens without somehow compensating people who would end  up losing bitocin, then "I'm out" as well.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
iiikkkxj

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:21:19 PM

+
I don't think we should just delete the coins.  We should not punish people who saw a good deal and bought them on the market. 
If this happens without somehow compensating people who would end  up losing bitocin, then "I'm out" as well.

as you said, what about the IPO investors ?  26 IPO BTC=10 million coins ,  now it is about 0.3BTC=10million coins .
IPO fund supports server, and other hard cost. the donated $2,ooo was also from IPO .
how can dev team treat their investors like this ? it's caused by dev's stupid mistake. right ?
Water_kel

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:26:04 PM

+

as you said, what about the IPO investors ?  26 IPO BTC=10 million coins ,  now it is about 0.3BTC=10million coins .
IPO fund supports server, and other hard cost. the donated $2,ooo was also from IPO .
how can dev team treat their investors like this ? it's caused by dev's stupid mistake. right ?
+1
iiikkkxj I stand your point.
jeffminer

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:31:51 PM

+

+1

IPO investors know what they are getting into that's why its the highest risk / reward...keeping the market happy is better than people who risked funds before the project was even launched....
illiki23

Activity: 602
Merit: 295

Hail Eris!

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:33:49 PM

+

The best solution would be to delete those extra coins and compensate anyone who lost money with something reasonable.

For example if they spent 0.3 bitcoin buying up cheap Water coins, then they should at least receive 0.3 bitcoin worth of Water coins at the standard price after their cheap coins are destroyed.

Otherwise, one way or another you are screwing over one of the parties involved.  And in this case no-one did anything wrong except maybe the devs by allowing mining to go on for so long.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███    

██████████

██████    

███████████

███████████████    

███████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████

na]][/font][/font][/size][/font][/td][td][/td][/tr][/table][/tr
iiikkkxj

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:40:54 PM

+
+1
IPO investors know what they are getting into that's why its the highest risk / reward...keeping the market happy is better than people who risked funds before the project was even launched....
but it's caused by dev's stupid mistake, not market choice. there are still 24BTCs in the IPO fund , send back to investers ?  dev let their Shareholders down!
Tekkerr

Activity: 82

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:52:03 PM

+
+1
but it's caused by dev's stupid mistake, not market choice. there are still 24BTCs in the IPO fund , send back to investers ?  dev let their Shareholders down!

It's all true, but I would take it calm, there is no real decision yet, and here 2 months later we will have a laugh about it. "Do you remember how bad the Dev's screwed up 2 months ago" - Dev's answer: "Oooo shut up alright" Smiley
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

still cant sync my wallet, anybody can share their .conf file? please ?
YouIsPeng

Activity: 175

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:03:12 PM

We have updated to the new wallet

MineP.it WATER Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://water.minep.it:3349 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

What new wallet?? Mine still isn't syncing, can anyone post a link to this new wallet?
endchat

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:04:10 PM

Whats happening at hashing.at?

I have coins there not confirming since late last night and everything seems stuck and going nowhere.

Huh
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:15:58 PM

We have updated to the new wallet

MineP.it WATER Pool

Register now, if you haven't already done so, and prepare your workers get mining.

Stratum connection example:
stratum+tcp://water.minep.it:3349 -u MinepitUsername.anything -p anything

MinePit Pools
  • One registration to access all our pools
  • Auto payouts every minute
  • Super fast, powerful, scale-able servers
  • Unbeatable DDOS protection
  • Unique, custom interface and back-end infrastructure
  • Super fast compile times - we aim to be one of the first pools running at every launch

Register Now!

What new wallet?? Mine still isn't syncing, can anyone post a link to this new wallet?

same Sad post the link of the syncing wallet...
xen0s

Activity: 93

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:28:44 PM

http://water.suchpool.pw/

768mh, all net 1.05gh

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

game over
WALKEN-COIN

Activity: 269
Merit: 250

Parsec Frontiers Pre-Sale 24.01.2018

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:28:24 PM

768mh, all net 1.05gh

We are investingating issues in the backend. Your shares and hashrate are safe and we will fix things ASAP.

Payouts disabled, you will not receive any coins to your offline wallet for the time being

game over

We should have reached block 8000 by now? I am seeing super cheap coins @ Bittrex still. So now, mining goes back to normal, things get fixed/cleaned up and calm down, and we see price start to rise as things swing back in to gear.

That is my prediction, anyway. If, I am wrong, I KNOW there will be someone there to let me know.  Wink

Look at some of the coins on Market watch sites. They have >1 Billion coins, and have HUGE price values. Do you REALLY think these coins will forever stay at 4-5 sat? Get real.

I am transferring BTC and getting some more, and the only reason I am writing this, is I think you should too, because if you are reading this, you are right now considered an "early investor" if you buy cheap coins. It's kinda like an unexpected chance at IPO.

Hopefully, some of this huge pile of new coins will be directed toward the CHARITY wallet before they are sold in to other's hands. Opinions on a "post-fork charity drive" to turn this in to something positive all around?

Zoom out, and you can see the mountain in front of you is actually just a mole-hill.

███
           ██▀██
          ██   ██
▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██     ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄
████████▄   ███    █████████▄   █████████  █████████▀  █████████
███   ▀██  █████   ███   ▀███  ████▀       ███        ███▀   ▀███
███   ▄█▀ ███▀███  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄     ███▄▄▄▄▄  ███       ▀
███████▀ ███   ███ ▀████████▀   ▀███████   ████████  ███
███▀▀▀  ███     ███ ▀█▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███  ███       ███       ▄
███    ███       ███ ▀   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███▄   ▄███
███   ███ ▄█████▄ ███     ███  ▀███████▀   ██████████  █████████
                   ███                                   ▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███  ▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████████▄ ███ ▀██████    ████    █████████████████  ██████████  █████████▄   █████████
███        ███    ▀█▄ ███    ▀███   █████   ███    ███    ███  ███         ███   ▀███  ████▀
███        ███    ▄██  ███     ███  ██████  ███    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄███  ████▄▄▄
████████████████████▀ ▄ ███    ███  ███ ███ ███    ███    ███  ██████████  █████████▀   ▀███████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀███   █▄ ███  ███   ███  ██████    ███    ███  ███         ███▀▀███     ▄   ▀▀███
███        ███   ███   █▄ ███ ▀█    ███   █████    ███    ███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███   ███   ███▄▄▄▄███
███        ███    ███   ▀  ▀█▀      ███    ████    ███    ███  ██████████  ███    ███  ▀███████▀

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ▀▀▀  ██
███████████
██  ▄▄▄
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███

███
    ███
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
██  ▀▀▀
███████████
    ▄▄▄  ██
███ ███ ███
    ███
    ███
[]
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Discord
Facebook
Twitter
First2fight

Activity: 74

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:36:27 PM

768mh, all net 1.05gh

game over
Your notion of game overs is very special indeed.
We are waiting for the dev's decision here. All statements have been made by the stakeholders. Tekkerr did us all a favor by closing that part of the story from the bright side. Depressed ones can always go out & pick some girls instead of spreading FUD. That's all for now IMHO.

DigitalDrops

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 06:37:52 PM

Come join the conversation in #CleanWaterCoin!
AbiusGMIU

Activity: 192

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 06:39:09 PM

Disappointing to see people that exploited the mistake trying to dump millions of coins. They are only ruining the demand.
Pages: « 1 ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 [83] 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 ... 185 »
  Print  

Jump to: