Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:34:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] CampusCash real blockchain applications for students on every campus !!  (Read 1533 times)
FrankyHollywood (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Franky goes to Hollywood

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 02:13:10 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2022, 09:40:16 AM by FrankyHollywood

Huh

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SpAcEDeViL
Legendary

Activity: 986
Merit: 1027

Miner-Control.de Pooler

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2020, 03:14:27 PM
Last edit: August 31, 2020, 06:52:11 PM by SpAcEDeViL

██╗      ███╗ ██╗██╗      █╗█████╗█████╗                █████╗     ██████╗  ███╗      ██╗████████╗██████╗  █████╗  ██╗     
███╗  ████║ ██║███╗    █║██╔══╝█╔══██╗            ██╔═══╝   ██╔═══██╗████╗    ██║╚══██╔══╝██╔══██╗█╔═══█╗██║     
█╔████╔██║ ██║█╔██╗  █║████╗  █████╔╝████╗ ██║            ██║      ██║██╔██╗  ██║      ██║      ██████╔╝█║      █║██║     
█║╚██╔╝██║ ██║█║╚██╗█║██╔═╝  █╔═██╗╚════╝ ██║            ██║      ██║██║╚██╗██║      ██║      ██╔══██╗█║      █║██║     
█║  ╚═╝  ██║ ██║█║  ╚███║█████╗█║    ██║            ╚█████╗   ╚██████╔╝██║  ╚████║      ██║      ██║    ██║╚████╔╝██████╗
╚╝          ╚═╝ ╚═╝╚╝    ╚══╝╚════╝╚╝    ╚═╝              ╚════╝     ╚═════╝  ╚═╝    ╚═══╝      ╚═╝      ╚═╝    ╚═╝  ╚═══╝  ╚═════╝

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

############# Mining your fav. Coin! ################################
##
##       https://miner-control.de
##
##                        Port:    3440
##                        Algo:    bmw512
##                        Low fee: 1%
##
##                Make the network more decentralized!
##             Mine here to protect the chain from splits!
##
####################################################################

Code:
-o stratum+tcp://miner-control.de:3440 -u <WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=CCash

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

modewei

Activity: 71
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:00:44 AM

I don't think those students will have GPU mining equipment. LOL.
showrav11

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 04:46:43 AM

I do not think they do need that highly modified GPU. 
podpod

Activity: 442
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 03, 2020, 08:30:56 AM

CampusCrap is more like it.
This is another crap project
SaltineChips

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:00:39 AM

In what way? Please elaborate on the project's shortcomings.
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:01:23 AM

Some students (such as art majors) have special GPUs meant for rendering images in applications like blender or Maya.
MelonousHeadous
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:20:14 AM

In what way? Please elaborate on the project's shortcomings.

Lol, look at the amount of posts the user has saltinechips, then look at his merit. From first guess, a FUDder.

Edit: I went and checked his posts, just a trash talker, ignore it.
HardikPandey

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 08:21:37 PM

One of the best Coin for holding this time, I checked your roadmap, It was good for me.
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 11:24:56 PM

Can the OP edit the images to make it readable at least? This is for the users who want to read right away and not go to your website. And since you are aiming to cater the students, have you tap at least a couple of colleges/universities and introduce about your platform? I think that task is not difficult as you can start reaching out to the nearest university where you are currently at. Because if you will just wait that somebody from the university will learn your project, I don't think that would help in your marketing side. You need to be aggressive in promoting your project. As early as now, you can start introducing your platform and not wait for 2021 as seen on your roadmap -

elda34b

Activity: 910
Merit: 351

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 09:41:47 AM

What exactly is this project about? "Doing important things freely" sounds like a jargon of some empty marketing. What exactly are you offering for those college stakeholders except mining new coins?

If those stakeholders do need a blockchain for their needs, why they should use yours when there's a lot of other projects that has better partners for doing things like time stamping a document securely?
Crytonex

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:13:04 PM

I can't read anything anywhere that can substantiate this statement. The project is 100% transparent.

can u please drop a tutorial on how to get started with cpu miner?
Neftegrad

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 03:10:21 PM

This project offers an interesting method of exchanging coins. This happens in the project's discord server there they have a discord bot that exchanges coins for swap. (ccash-swapbot)
No need to worry about the safety of coins in your wallet.

To know about CampusCash - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5265169.msg54888172#msg54888172
CampusCash Discord - https://discord.gg/4GJsbDS
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 04:58:40 PM

All transactions from [the] swap will have bad blocks [because] you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as [the] last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges [have] that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you [plan] that problem and how you plan to solve it?
We are not swapping on an exchange, we are swapping though bots in our discord. So the "last date that can have bad blocks" is not an issue, nor is it even a factor. Do not worry, everything is going smooth  Wink
Cryptpogz1

Activity: 210
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:08:21 PM

Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:15:03 PM

As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:00:48 PM

Architecutre students do (not all of them), but yeah i doubt they will be using it to mine "campus cash"
We also have pools and CPU miners available
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:02:51 PM

As I have come across again this thread, it seems that this project is not gaining interest from the community here. Considering that there are also students in this forum who may benefit on this project, but where are they? The campuscash team should actively launch their marketing programs to the forum to attract potential users of their platform. If they will hope that somebody will stumble their website and see their Ambassador Program, I don't think they will be successful in launching this project. Also, I think it is too much to ask the resume of the applicant if this project is anonymous. How can you trust a faceless project with your vital info?

Very good points! I'll run this by the rest of the team and we'll find a solution as fast as possible! Thank you very much for the advise!
SaltineChips

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:07:58 PM

All transactions from swap will have bad blocks beacouse you did not put withdrawal date 01.12.2019. as a last date that can have bad blocks. All exchanges has that bad blocks in their internal transactions. Did you planned that
problem and how you plan to solve it?

Hello, every problem with the faulty CampusCoin PIVX Clone comes from the CampusCoin development. This has absolutely nothing to do with CampusCash. CampusCash only offers the exemption from this system with our SWAP.
The chain of the CC swap bot and the CC network run differently, but the chains always come together. Nothing is lost.  ty
Exelent work on new chain it is a lot better than before. The coins from the exchange will contain bad blocks. The last day for withdrawals(from exchanges) was 1.12.2019. Do you accept the swap of these coins

Yes, we accept the swap of those coins; We have to, or else a bunch of people that had legitimate coins would be excluded.
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 10:23:17 PM

So Bitcoin is up in the last 6 months and all kind of dead coins get reflated back into life. So guys, how much money are you trying to fleece the poor ignorant newb plebs out there in cryptoland  Wink Another thing, is it going to work. Would it not be better to fleece the newbs with a brand new coin? I would stay far away from this, you can thank me later.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: