Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:39:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Personal Opinion: Only a matter of time until Bitcoin will surprise us again  (Read 573 times)
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
April 12, 2020, 01:48:14 PM

What a good read mate and if this is only before march?i will surely come to expect the idea because this is about positive views for Bitcoin but the sad part is after 15 days the market comes to Bad days and green days back again.

But we have enough time to invest now because we are in Low market value now and when the time comes that Bull heads then for sure we will be profiting.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
online73

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

Ecowatt.io

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 09:22:21 AM

I absolutely agree that Bitcoin will surprise us more than once. Sometimes it seems that this is an amazing asset in general - it drops to $ 3,000, then, surprisingly, with most opinions that the price will not be higher than $ 10,000, the price turns out to be 12,500. We were so scared by the clever guys from YouTube that the price should collapse, which, it seems to me, in the fall, Bitcoin will surprise everyone with new heights. Bitcoin is one huge surprise and it's good that it doesn't stop being that way.
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:08:40 PM

The involvement of bitcoin in the financial sector is a mark that the financila industry will never recover from. I wish them well and pray for better days but the US will never surpress the bitcoin network but will also subscribe.
btc_angela

Activity: 2604
Merit: 542

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 10:13:46 PM

I think that bitcoin will only grow and grow. Or it stabilizes in one place of growth. The Chinese government has already begun to implement bitcoin and blockchain technologies in payment methods for buses, taxis, groceries and other life situations.

Bitcoin and blockchain though are two different things. Regarding China, yes they are going to take advantage of blockchain technologies, in fact they have filed to many blockchain patents already. But as far as using bitcoin as payment methods, I doubt it.

Back in 2010, Bitcoin was not worth a cent. The people who owned bitcoin in 2010 simply didn't know where to spend it. And now they would be millionaires. I think the future of Bitcoin will surprise us a lot. Perhaps we will pay for goods from a card or from a phone and we will pay with Bitcoin.

Well if history repeats itself and then we could be millionaires in the future right? But I do agree that bitcoin has come a long way, all financial systems in the world have been shaken out, and it's just a matter of time before we see how bitcoin will be in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 11:20:49 PM

Bitcoin as a digital asset has been recognized by all cryptocurrency users. And now, trust in Bitcoin continues to grow. People are getting attracted to Bitcoin because it has a fantastic exchange rate. Even in our country, crypto users are growing as they are interested in making money from home by trading crypto. It is only a matter of time until the majority of the world's population recognizes Bitcoin.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
0nline
Copper Member

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2020, 08:17:38 PM

BTCBTC It's the fear of corona virus infection. Let's face the truth, if someone infected around your country who would not panic? Especially when the infected area was located in your city. But we can always be calm and be prepared for all of this issues. In the connection of bitcoin crash, many said this crash were still connected and has something to do with the NCOV crisis, whatever is true.

Those panic sellers and panic buyers did contribute to this massive drop though. On the other hand, this dip market can be an opportunity to buy more btc. Let's just be calm folks, every issue has a solution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: