Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:12:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Traductor Spaniola - Romana - Engleza  (Read 522 times)
GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6586

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 06:40:34 AM

Hey I didn't knew red ratings still exist... ugh won't change my settings but i wish i'd seen that long missed red on rating.

They exist for a long time and they'll still exist from now on. Unfortunately for you, the red ratings you've given means nothing, as none of them influences a user's trust score, because you are not a DT member. As a consequence, your ratings will appear at any profile in the Untrusted Feedback section. Furthermore, nobody will take into consideration any feedback given by someone without a proper reference link, which is a link to a topic which truly justifies the feedback. And, as you gave only shitty feedbacks, without any reference links as you couldn't prove at all your lies, your BS allegations, these feedbacks given by you worth nothing. You can even try to paint in red someone: that member's trust score won't be affected, your feedbacks will appear just in the Untrusted section and even if anyone will read them won't care about them as long as they are not referenced with actual proof for what you're saying.

Thanks for bumping my threads and signature dumbass.

Again, you are too stupid to understand what's going on around you, as suchmoon already tried to give you a hint:

Bitch i defaulted on 3 loans

I'm getting a feeling that you don't even know how bragging works. You're supposed to say things that make you look better, not worse.

What I'm writing here does bump your topic, but it is not a good thing for you lol. As this bumped topic will be easy to be spotted by more and more members and more and more users will see your scams, your death threats, your lies, your imbecility, your true character. If you really think it helps, I'll try to bump your topic everyday, exposing more and more of your shits.

That was MY  project you utter piece of shit, and it had it's tear, I haven't had a single one bitch except of perhaps the biggest probable dumper and holder of it. You can contact each single of holders buyers and sellers and i'd bet no one would say much negative.

Who can say anything bad when he lost his money? Obviously, it must be a reason for joy when someone invests in your shitcoin then loses all the money!

You call the cops suck their dicks and maybe they send me a letter.

Again, quoted for reference.

Just go yell your stupid name in front of the section perhaps you luckier.

I just did: I yelled in front of Meta section - Is this considered a death threat?

So, still nothing about your latest lie? That one with the Romanian bar where you spent 10 ETH, considering that there isn't any location in Romania accepting ETH as payment?

Oh, by the way: if you noticed that some of your previous shitty posts got deleted recently, I'm the reason for that.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 10:06:24 AM

I made a bank account in that country specifically for dumping it in case of need.

You noticed well, almost a good job, perhaps you could try a bit harder there and get the whole threads erased.

I always said the truth and repeated it, you take it however you want and talk whatever you want, i said that ico is a scam and so it was.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Rizzrack
Copper Member

Activity: 764
Merit: 700

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile WWW
August 06, 2020, 10:45:22 AM
Merited by Cyrus (1)

Va puteti certa peste tot in engleza (meta, reputation, scam accusation, offtopic, twitter etc.) dar aici scrieti in romana!
Puteti arhiva thread-ul daca credeti ca este necesar sau va puteti baza pe site-ul lui LoyceV pentru viitoare certuri inevitabile dar postarile in engleza vor fi sterse in curand..
Pana si theymos scria (google translate, dar chiar si asa) in romana aici. Si fillippone raspundea in romana aici. Ma astept ca toata lumea sa faca la fel.

Am mai facut aluzii dar nu prea au fost intelese

Si te mai deranjez cu o ultima propunere: pana si fillippone posteaza in romana aici  Grin

GazetaBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 6586

Fully-fledged Merit Cycler|Spambuster'23|Pie Baker

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:12:49 PM
Merited by icopress (1)

Am sa te rog sa indici ce regula a forumului obliga pe cineva sa scrie in romana in sectiunea romaneasca, intrucat eu nu gasesc nicio regula in acest sens. Si daca nu exista nicio regula in acest sens, atunci nu exista nicio obligatie in acest sens. Si daca nu exista nicio obligatie in acest sens, nu exista niciun motiv pentru a fi sterse postarile.

Conform Unofficial list of (official) Bitcointalk.org rules, guidelines, FAQ, avem doar doua reguli tangentiale la aceasta speta, si anume:

9. Discussions in the main boards must be in english. All other language discussions should be posted in the appropriate Local board.

Din regula 9. se intelege limpede doar obligatia de a scrie in engleza in sectiunile internationale. Referinta la sectiunile locale reprezinta o recomandare (vezi diferenta intre "should" si "must").

26. Local thread rules, if stated properly when the thread was started, specific enough and don't conflict with the forum rules, have to be followed.[e]

Regula 26. ar fi putut interzice folosirea altei limbi in sectiunea romaneasca. daca ar fi existat vreo regula in acest sens, postata in sectiunea romaneasca. Din cunostintele mele nu exista nicio astfel de regula scrisa pe undeva prin sectiunea romaneasca, astfel incat nu vad absolut nicio interdictie in acest sens.

Am mai facut aluzii dar nu prea au fost intelese

Exista vreun motiv pentru a iti urma cineva aluziile? Sesizez un ton condescendent in ceea ce scrii, de parca ai fi stapanul forumului si ai da niste directive. Din cunostintele mele, pana una alta, esti un simplu membru al acestui forum egal cu toti ceilalti din toate punctele de vedere: nu esti un moderator, nu esti membru al staff-ului si nu esti nici administrator. Deci de unde si pana unde cu atitudinea asta de superioritate? Din cauza ca faci parte dintr-o echipa de recuperare a conturilor? Asta nu iti permite sa iti arogi niciun fel de superioritate. Iti poti vedea linistit de activitatile tale de recuperare a conturilor fara sa mai faci aluzii.

Asa ca, fara nicio suparare, renunta la tonul acesta superior, ca pana una-alta nu esti superior nimanui. Daca am incalcat vreo regula, raporteaza postarea. Daca nu am incalcat vreo regula, nu esti tu cineva in masura sa impuna cuiva cum sa scrie sau cum sa nu scrie. Si chiar daca am incalcat vreo regula, asta nu iti da dreptul sa vorbesti de sus.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
andulolika (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1047

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 01:27:06 PM

Si tu dai din pizda si cauti cacat la fie care postare ce fac de cateva zile, ma am luat dupa tine si am scris in engleza ca sigur vin toti aici sa vada ce se intampla.
Penibil, copil de 16 ani.
-©

Voi inchide threadu ca stiam ca ii degeaba, mersi de bumpuri ^^.

Sper ca nu am facut prea neplacut cititu' cu atatea injuraturi da imi intoarce stomacu genu asta de jeg.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: