Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:11:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: XRP got 30 new WHALES!!!  (Read 673 times)
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 05:02:20 PM

despite getting 30 new whales, I think XRP is still unable to prove that XRP can go to $ 1 again,
because many investors also quit XRP, how? do you think XRP can go to $ 1 again?

We require a lot more of whales to pump this coin since it has fallen a lot from the top and to being much in the upwards movement as such. So little push will help all the investors who had being holding from the highs and will be able to recover some of the loses in this coin. Also, current price is approx. 0.27 and crossing even 0.5$ will be a big thing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ubay

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 08:47:21 PM

despite getting 30 new whales, I think XRP is still unable to prove that XRP can go to $ 1 again,
because many investors also quit XRP, how? do you think XRP can go to $ 1 again?

We require a lot more of whales to pump this coin since it has fallen a lot from the top and to being much in the upwards movement as such. So little push will help all the investors who had being holding from the highs and will be able to recover some of the loses in this coin. Also, current price is approx. 0.27 and crossing even 0.5$ will be a big thing.

That's a good analysis, we have to go through several stages for the XRP price to reach $1. And I think it's hard because now it's DeFi fever where all the investors are focused on there, I hope it's only temporary and everything returns to normal.

prehisto

Activity: 882
Merit: 112

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:02:04 PM

I have been dissapointed with XRP for more than a year, ir broke its huge support a year a back and since then it has been very low. Also in the last months wen BTC managed to brake up, XRP seems to be performing rather poorly still. Hard to tell if these whalesactually mean something.

X L S L A B S ◉◉◉ INTERNET OF TRUST ◉◉◉ X L S L A B S
If you care about your personal data, you need to understand its future.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▮ TelegramTwitterBitcointalk ▮▬▬▬▬▬▬
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:13:08 PM

Ready to go up or down? These whales had made control over the cryptocurrency and they are already holding crypto pretty sure they know when to buy and when to sell. The new whales that could be they are talking about are probably some sort of hype so people will going to invest in xrp and then it will made xrp a good market price increase. After that of course the whales can move and sell all their holdings and earn. Then buy back again when xrp market will be cheap because of their activity which pump and dump scheme.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2020, 09:13:56 PM

For a couple of days, XRP has shown a strong upward movement. This article confirms that the uptrend will continue and we can see potential growth in XRP. In this way definitely, it may touch $1 but will take some time.

pathapoddo

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
August 28, 2020, 09:23:00 PM

XRP price chart is looking nice and showing movement to upwards. I think the investments of big whales are effecting slowly slowly. But it is doing great, price is increasing slowly. I think XRP will rise again and it may touch the 1$ price in this run. But it will take some time for the  slow movement also the bitcoin also have to show some upwards movement for that.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
jpnl0006

Activity: 480
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:53:42 AM

the whole of the whales on XRP is obviously too small. When people get to understand the importance of crypto it will ssurely increase. The massive adoption in the crpto space will obviously rope people into various projects of interests and when they get in they will surely change the number of whales to a hugher one.
amos77978
Copper Member

Activity: 351
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:57:09 AM

XRP got 30 new whales who are holding over a million XRP on their wallet. The analysis says XRP is ready to go up. Read the article below to know more.
https://cointelegraph.com/news/xrp-is-up-30-and-has-30-new-whales/amp

What's your thoughts on it? Can we see Ripple over 1$ again? Or it will stay here?
nice try trying to chill the garbage coin..   Grin Grin the fact that there are 30 new whales is the more reason I wong hold onto the coin
xenon131

Activity: 487
Merit: 1259

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 07:16:51 AM

XRP got 30 new whales who are holding over a million XRP on their wallet. The analysis says XRP is ready to go up. Read the article below to know more.

What's your thoughts on it? Can we see Ripple over 1$ again? Or it will stay here?

The rich have their quirks. If you have a few extra millions in your pocket,  then why not to buy? Even shit like that can shoot up, eventually. But I would not consider  new whales in XRP room   as a 1$ signal,  at least for the nearest future. 

Bмecтo cтpaxa в cepдцe кaждoгo yкpaинцa  яpocть и жaждa мecти pycнe. Instead of fear in the heart of every Ukrainian there are a rage    and a furiousness  for revenge to ruska kurva aka rusnya.
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 09:49:56 AM

For a couple of days, XRP has shown a strong upward movement. This article confirms that the uptrend will continue and we can see potential growth in XRP. In this way definitely, it may touch $1 but will take some time.
It was going down again and the worst thing that XRP has been getting the dump gradually while another native coins in the market are still defending its position from the dump.
$1 looks a very impossible thing to happen for XRP caused by it was offering nothing to the buyers. Sometimes holders were feeling they didn't get any benefit from hold ripple coins.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 01:49:31 PM

I don't think 30 whales could push up the XRP price that fast. Because we know that the XRP supply is high enough that mass adoption needs to be done. Maybe XRP will slowly increase. I predict that the price of XRP will reach $ 1 in 2022 or 2023.
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 10:51:46 PM

I'm sorry but I have lost money with XRP in the past when it was really hot and it just went kaput and all long time hodlers were burned. More so, we were mocked by the very early adopters (who were still green) than we were weak hands that got burned.

That is just one toxic community and a centralized ecosystem. I will never buy into any hype that XRP puts up again! And these 30 whales will also get burned and mocked by the old ones. History will repeat itself.

Remember, Ripple still hold most of the supply, and they will continue suppressing the price to support their developments. There's a reason why XRP is one of the worst performing assets, people are losing faith.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2730
Merit: 517

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:09:01 PM

I was wondering if the owner of this project will let it happens. XRP (Ripple ) is a decentralized coin, whether we like it for the price to move higher above $1 but seems impossible and it all depends on the person who controls this. That somehow makes some disappointment when we are talking about decentralizing project and often to see that investors don't give such interest but to find another.

XRP is one of the recognizes coin in the market but people never think it was a good coin to put our money it is because of being decentralized in nature and less volatile.
MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:25:12 PM

If the article is correct, of course it can be a positive thing for the development of XRP prices in the market. With the investment of
30 new whales should make the XRP price rise above $ 1 come true. So it's not wrong to buy XRP at the current price, because of the price
of XRP it's still cheap now. Moreover, positive Bitcoin price movements can help XRP price increases too, since the beginning XRP is indeed
a potential coin for investment.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:50:13 PM

It's impossible to happen. Last week XRP has faced the uptrend movement but remember it was also going back again after that. i think that the price of ripple will remain the same and it will never go to the moon again like what happened in 2017.

kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 11:59:09 PM

What do you mean by "stay here"? Stable in price "below $1"?
Please take a look at its ATH, XRP ever priced about $3,40. It means, indeed XRP price has a chance to increase above $1 again. Once altcoins have their best season, I am pretty sure that XRP price starts to go $1. Moreover, with the good news of "30 new whales", they should come for profits, not to hold only. Means, they must have done an analysis that XRP price is possible to soar again.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2020, 08:58:06 AM

Maybe Ripple has been sinking for the past 3 years has reached an ATH of $ 3. I don't expect Ripple to hit a new level of ATH as it looks like the community has lost patience with Ripple and turned to DEFI.
If Ripple becomes the draw of the sharks then it will be off the wing when Bitcoin exceeds $ 20,000. Maybe I will choose Bitcoin first, Ripple will be the next.

Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:48:12 PM

When people invest so much, it says something. It is almost impossible to predict something, any option is quite viable.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 04:51:23 PM

I have been dissapointed with XRP for more than a year, ir broke its huge support a year a back and since then it has been very low. Also in the last months wen BTC managed to brake up, XRP seems to be performing rather poorly still. Hard to tell if these whalesactually mean something.

We need to learn some amazing winds along the way. What I mean is, crypto is now all about trying out the coins at the given timeline by assessing the new developments or jumped investors. Now since this post was made in July and still XRP is not making much more movement. That makes it clear to me XRP isn’t worth investing. I mean op stated we have whole new 30 whales and yet capitalisation stood still. It’s better to choose alternatives in such scenario.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 03, 2020, 09:29:28 PM

Even if we eventually see XRP at over $1, it's still way below its ATH >$3. Ripple is about the only most popular crypto I don't have any desire to hodl, at least not now. Its biggest setback is the humongous supply it has. If Litecoin or any other lesser coin were to get the type of exposure XRP gets they will surely hit the roof in price spike. XRP has various good reviews yet the price still stays below $0.30 and that's a shame. Perhaps, it will even drop below 20cents in time to come. Except burning takes place, I am doubtful if there will ever be a price surge with XRP.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██