Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:44:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [SCAM]LEDU CAMPAIGN  (Read 952 times)
willsey89

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 11:27:31 AM

Freelancers often have nothing to do with bounty hunters and don’t know that they practise deception. Don’t baselessly accuse a bounty manager.
I actually don’t do that, I just express my opinion on the situation.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Odalv
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 12:47:47 PM

Freelancers often have nothing to do with bounty hunters and don’t know that they practise deception. Don’t baselessly accuse a bounty manager.
I believe that the projects need the help of bounty managers, and bounty managers shouldn’t be responsible for bounty hunters even if the latter violate some rules.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 28, 2021, 03:10:14 PM

I believe that the projects need the help of bounty managers, and bounty managers shouldn’t be responsible for bounty hunters even if the latter violate some rules.   
I don’t agree, I believe the project should deal with it on its own.   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 28, 2021, 07:03:47 PM

Maybe you’re right, but few projects have profound knowledge about how bounty programs work. 
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2021, 09:35:12 AM

Maybe you’re right, but few projects have profound knowledge about how bounty programs work. 
I think one can learn about that quickly because a lot of bounty programs have been held over the last years.   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 06:30:20 AM

I think one can learn about that quickly because a lot of bounty programs have been held over the last years.   

It may take you a lot of time to gain profound knowledge about how to hold a bounty program, and that can be bad for a project
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 06:43:15 AM

It may take you a lot of time to gain profound knowledge about how to hold a bounty program, and that can be bad for a project

However it’s better than to trust a stranger and then be attacked by the alts    
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 07:47:02 AM

Probably it’s better to be attacked by the alts than to lose the most valuable resource in life – time.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 09:21:45 AM

Probably it’s better to be attacked by the alts than to lose the most valuable resource in life – time.   

I would agree with you if you didn’t defend the alts that belong either to bounty hunters or bounty managers so vigorously   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 30, 2021, 09:58:12 AM

I would agree with you if you didn’t defend the alts that belong either to bounty hunters or bounty managers so vigorously   

I don’t defend alts, I just want to say that it’s not as bad as holding a bounty program unskillfully.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2021, 10:47:52 AM

I don’t defend alts, I just want to say that it’s not as bad as holding a bounty program unskillfully.   
It feels like you do defend them. Alts are the evil, Bitcointalk forum doesn’t need them.   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 07:58:27 AM

It feels like you do defend them. Alts are the evil, Bitcointalk forum doesn’t need them.   

You haven’t been here on the forum long enough to judge what is good and what is not.   
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 08:10:22 AM

You haven’t been here on the forum long enough to judge what is good and what is not.   
You judge me by the number of messages? It’s no right.
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:21:16 AM

I don’t get it why you’re so confident. It feels like you have just joined the forum and already try to decide what the forum needs and what it doesn’t need.   
In the silence

Activity: 1284
Merit: 294

''Vincit qui se vincit''

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 08:27:46 AM

I have the same experience with a project, and now probably abandoned by the team.

Murat is a trusted person and is not his fault the outcome. Very professional to sent the tokens using his own gas in his pocket.
willsey89

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2021, 10:42:27 AM

I don’t get it why you’re so confident. It feels like you have just joined the forum and already try to decide what the forum needs and what it doesn’t need.   
Don’t judge by the number of messages. I read the forum for a long time, read may sections.   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
January 31, 2021, 02:04:09 PM

Don’t judge by the number of messages. I read the forum for a long time, read may sections.   
Why didn’t you post messages?
willsey89

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 05:39:52 AM

Because I didn’t want to. I’m just surprised to see that someone still uses the services of bounty managers after the 2017-2018 wave of scams.   
Odalv
Legendary

View Profile
February 01, 2021, 06:41:50 AM

Because I didn’t want to. I’m just surprised to see that someone still uses the services of bounty managers after the 2017-2018 wave of scams.   
Bounty managers have nothing to do with the 2018 wave of scam, they are just people who work with their brains without deceiving anyone.
willsey89

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2021, 08:30:33 AM

Bounty managers have nothing to do with the 2018 wave of scam, they are just people who work with their brains without deceiving anyone.

The projects don’t think so.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: