Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:44:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what's your favourite coin and token ?  (Read 3900 times)
GhadaAlrubaie

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:49:05 PM

My favorite and top 1 for me is definitely PROB!! Wink
I always choose the best projects in this market and hold them, and I will always be keeping investing in it!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 04:18:05 PM

My favorite is Komodo! Perhaps also AION...
But KMD is a really sleeping giant with a lot of own developments and technologies! I'm sure that with time and demand it will cost much more than now! Anyway, I'm sure that this coin will have a good future!
I think the Komodo token is no longer a good development the project and the trading volume is also very little, it's better to be careful when trading in altcoins like that, it is possible that someday the Komodo platform can provide good news that can make a lot of people shocked.

STUDENTCOIN

Powered by,
Princeofpoetry

Activity: 686
Merit: 28

PUGG.io

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 09:36:25 PM

I saw that Polkadot was already in the top 10. it looks like this coin has the potential and is starting to be liked by many people.

minersday

Activity: 1484
Merit: 535

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:43:36 PM

Ethereum has always been my favourite crypto coin for some time now but with increase in the transaction fee, I might be considering litecoin as my new favourite.  The gas fees needed to transfer a token on the ethereum blockchain network is currently making it difficult for people to make transactions. I just hope this doesn't continue and stops soon.
pedpedped101

Activity: 552
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 11:59:44 PM

Ethereum has always been my favourite crypto coin for some time now but with increase in the transaction fee, I might be considering litecoin as my new favourite.  The gas fees needed to transfer a token on the ethereum blockchain network is currently making it difficult for people to make transactions. I just hope this doesn't continue and stops soon.

What Ethereum platform.is now used for, the platform of litecoin cannot serve the function.
Yes, Ethereum platform might have the problem of scalability, yet it does not stop it from being so relevant and the most relevant platform presently in the crypto space.
lenovop-70

Activity: 1190
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:35:04 AM

I am still holding ethereum until now, it is saver than holding other coin, i still believe her and no one can replace her on top 2 in marketcap, even the transaction fee bow like crazy sometime, its still proportional with her services to users.
For alts i am still monitor the DeFi project, maybe ill take polkadot to invest when its officially listed on big exchanges.
Rikotin

Activity: 296

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:45:11 AM

My favorite cryptocurrencies are BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC. I got a lot of benefits from BNB and ETH When I bought BNB & ETH, the price was low. A few days later the price of BNB & ETH coin went up overnight. So BNB & ETH is my most favorite coin.
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 09:46:02 AM

There are some tokens in cryptocurrency that are very useful for long term investment. I also kept some tokens for my long term investment. Personally I hold harmoni, cashbit, trade , credits, ctsi. I think both are good coin for good future.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
chikator

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:17:34 AM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

For now im kinda biased on NOIA. Im new at this crypto business and trading and its the first project ive actually been at the start of, ive been following a lot of projects but this is the only project ive been in that ive noticed the start of it. And i actually believe in this project.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Snigdho07

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:25:53 AM

My favourite coins are bitcoin,ethereum,xlm,xrp,electroneum. But currently I am holding electroneum and bnb coin. I think electroneum will be a good profitable coin in future. I am willing to invest on Ethereum coin too.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:58:22 AM

Bitcoin has been my priority during my time here which has been the main coin to own in the long term, and besides that I also own some Ethereum just for the short term.
because Ethereum is the second best coin / token after bitcoin and I do it for Ethereum just to buy little by little when Ethereum price drops and I will sell it back when the price is good and profitable for me.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:05:26 AM

There are some tokens in cryptocurrency that are very useful for long term investment. I also kept some tokens for my long term investment. Personally I hold harmoni, cashbit, trade , credits, ctsi. I think both are good coin for good future.
I don't know about those projects, but Harmony and Cartesi are good projects in this market. Their prices have increased a lot over the past time and help many investors get profits. I also invested in these two projects but sold them when I had a little profit
aria.newman

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 11:06:39 AM

My favorite is EOSDT. This coin are potential for long term. This page says that the project has partnered with a decentralized trading platform EOSlocally, that will enable support of EOSDT soon. Maybe after that the good times begin for this coin.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2020, 11:07:56 AM

Bitcoin has been my priority during my time here which has been the main coin to own in the long term, and besides that I also own some Ethereum just for the short term.
because Ethereum is the second best coin / token after bitcoin and I do it for Ethereum just to buy little by little when Ethereum price drops and I will sell it back when the price is good and profitable for me.
There's no doubt that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency in the market but I still believe putting our investment only on those two coins could make us loose the chance of making quick profit through some token in the market especially the Defi project which are also the most risky investment if investors dont have good experience.
Nevertheless, this is what I thought about before invest in YFI when the price was at $13K although i only invested $100 but atleast I make $200 within 2weeks, sold the profit and still keep the token worth #100 which I invested.

Chuky92
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 04:43:11 PM

what are the coins or tokens that you hold at the moment and explain why you choose that
hope this can help others in choosing what cryptocurrency is good for hold and has a bright future  ☺️ .
personally I invest in XLM and XRP , is both coin are good as a long-term investment ?

As for me, it is Bitcoin, Ethereum, XLM, ADA. I don't go for all these hype coins nor all these Defi flying around, not that I can't invest in them, but I can't just hold them for long. Bitcoin is the best and has remained that way for a long time now, and it doesn't look like it's slowing down anytime soon. Ethereum team as well as the other coins, their team are each, doing their best to ensure what they offer to their users is the best of features and services. These few points and many others are the reason I choose them.

Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:10:01 PM

My favorite cryptocurrencies are BTC, ETH, BNB, LTC. I got a lot of benefits from BNB and ETH When I bought BNB & ETH, the price was low. A few days later the price of BNB & ETH coin went up overnight. So BNB & ETH is my most favorite coin.
BNB and ETH are even my favorites coins and at the moment both the coins performing very well and by the end of the year, it could grow more. Both the coins seem promising to investors because coins have been showing its potential as per the time.
Tomcolor

Activity: 659

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:29:00 PM

Many currency can be felt when discussing my favorite list but in particular i want share my best currency which are ETH, XLM, and BNB. I have these very attractive coins and personally and i have been walletsing them for a long time. Although i believe there will give up good pump in the future progress so i am waiting to get a big dividend.

lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 05:32:21 PM

There's no doubt that Bitcoin and Ethereum are the best cryptocurrency in the market but I still believe putting our investment only on those two coins could make us loose the chance of making quick profit through some token in the market especially the Defi project which are also the most risky investment if investors dont have good experience.
Nevertheless, this is what I thought about before invest in YFI when the price was at $13K although i only invested $100 but atleast I make $200 within 2weeks, sold the profit and still keep the token worth #100 which I invested.

Luckily for you to be able to generate short-term profits through the DEFI project, this strategy is quite risky, especially for investors who have no knowledge at all so it can easily lose. But what you did was good enough because you pocketed $ 200 before Getting Stuck on the Fomo DEFi.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Kopetunto

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 06:00:14 PM

I don't know about those projects, but Harmony and Cartesi are good projects in this market. Their prices have increased a lot over the past time and help many investors get profits. I also invested in these two projects but sold them when I had a little profit
those mentioned are altcoins that have a medium market cap, not big coins and not a big market cap like Ethereum and XRP,
I agree about Harmony and Credits being included in the portfolio, but for CTSI I don't recommend it in the long term

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
tracyhayley

Activity: 652
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 10:16:18 PM

I always hold btc when got any good uptrend .I am also holding the top altcoin eth .I always suggest to buy top altocoin ,You can hold XLM and XRP as you said you are holding those coin ,both are good altcoin to hold .

i don't think that holding BTC just when it's in a good trend is a good idea. BTC is good for a long term investment, you should buy it and hold it more than a year. if you want profit in a short time or in a good trend only, then you should choose altcoins. this time i still keep my TRX on my wallet. it gives me more than 100% profit since a few weeks ago.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: