Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:39:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: AMEPAY is a fast and secure cryptocurrency-based payments alternative  (Read 2837 times)
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 153
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2020, 06:07:19 PM

Why I can't see amepay reviews on big review websites?
our project will definitely appear on large websites. Follow the news - we will publish news about it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:51:15 AM

Is there a guarante that amepay will not fall below $ 0.02?

What do u mean? Dear Friend, it is 0.02 USD currently. However, if you buy now, you will receive 100% bonus, which means you actually get it only in 0.01 USD and that actually means 100% profit, once listing happens in coming months. Only 4 days left for the bonus, so hurry up!

What you mean by that? What sites?

I mean sites about upcoming and ongoing ICOs and rank them . but I can't see AMEPAY on big reviewing websites. why?

I think you talk about "PAID" sites, so it's not review by themselves

We have articles in the world media! For example: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/join-the-amepays-private-sale-450-million-of-tokens-prepared/

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 06, 2020, 10:55:14 AM

Why Is AME Dubbed The New Bitcoin?

The AMEPAY team members have always been cryptoenthusiasts, but we also understood that simply promoting the idea of digitalization is not enough, to achieve this task you have to create an entire economic system. This is exactly what we have set out to do. Naturally, it’s impossible to imagine such an ecosystem without its own digital currency! The AME token becomes the main unit of account.
We realize that for many it’s still rather difficult to imagine how paying with cryptocurrency can work in a regular store. This is why our platform is the perfect place for newcomers who have only just delved the digital world. There are skeptics who doubt that cryptocurrencies can supplant fiat money. The following list of examples from the world of retail is dedicated to our skeptics! See how these companies weren’t afraid to implement cryptocurrency payments and have been successful for many years since!

Overstock, an online retailer offering premium brand merchandise at discount prices, was the first online store to begin accepting Bitcoin in January of 2014. Customers can pay in Bitcoin for everything – from TVs to pillows.
TigerDirect, an online retailer dealing in electronics, was the second after Overstock to report over $1 million of revenue in Bitcoin sales in 2014.
Newegg, another online retailer of computer hardware, started accepting Bitcoin in 2014. The same year Newegg offered a 10% discount for every purchase made with Bitcoin.

And what about AMEPAY?

We plan to make cryptocurrencies increasingly popular and useful at the same time and our activity focused on the most relevant part of digital money – the relationship between users and merchants. The AME token is part of a promising strategy established by AMEPAY that aims to make cryptocurrency payments less complex and less expensive. Along with the AMEPAY Wallet and AMEPAY Merchant, those tokens could be easily converted to the desired currency in an instant. And you wouldn’t have to worry about the shifting value of your currency.
Wouldn’t it be awesome if more of your favorite shops or restaurants would accept cryptocurrency?

You can always find the latest information about AMEPAY on our website at https://amepay.io/

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 07, 2020, 06:35:13 AM

Is there a guarante that amepay will not fall below $ 0.02?

What do u mean? Dear Friend, it is 0.02 USD currently. However, if you buy now, you will receive 100% bonus, which means you actually get it only in 0.01 USD and that actually means 100% profit, once listing happens in coming months. Only 4 days left for the bonus, so hurry up!

What you mean by that? What sites?

I mean sites about upcoming and ongoing ICOs and rank them . but I can't see AMEPAY on big reviewing websites. why?

I think you talk about "PAID" sites, so it's not review by themselves

We have articles in the world media! For example: https://www.newsbtc.com/press-releases/join-the-amepays-private-sale-450-million-of-tokens-prepared/

When will token be available on exchanges

the listing will take place during early December 2020

You have any plan for launching Mobile APP?
We have both Android and IOS app.

Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 07:31:51 AM

Which is country created APEpay platform?
Founders are Indians and the company is registered in 5 countries.

What's the minimum amount buy and I get 100% bonus?
3000 AME. 60 USD equivalent.
Amepay (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
October 08, 2020, 11:52:30 AM

2020: The Year Of Changes

🔹 It would be naive to deny that 2020 was a difficult year for all of us. It brought many changes that affected all walks of life. Every business and entire national economies were given a rough stress test, revealing an underlying crisis of fiat money and its opaque methods of distribution.

🔹 The AMEPAY team has known for years that the existing economy structure has to be reformed, or digitalized, to be exact. However, we couldn’t have thought that out of all things it would be a pandemic that kicked the entire process into high gear all over the world.

🔹 With that said, it feels good to realize that we are the pioneers, we were among the first ones to realize that the world needs a new ecosystem that can work from anywhere in the world, a new currency — and a digital one. The good news is: we have it right here, and it is already operational! Our AME token is already in use!

🔹 AMEPAY is a cryptocurrency-based payment alternative that is fast, convenient, and secure. AMEPAY eliminates the complexity, high costs and delays that are ubiquitous in the existing system, replacing it with a simple, affordable, and quicker solution. It is a transparent and decentralized payment ecosystem which is projected to be the primary payment mode of the century.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7]  All
  Print  

Jump to: