Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:12:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I've been investing in a lot of small-cap coins recently & have found a trend.  (Read 44 times)
wiseinvestor (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2021, 09:40:03 AM

The Crypto Era adopts blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies as a diversifier in the traditional financial system. Well, I see the biggest threats to this whole dynamic: scammers, shillers, and the lack of financial literacy. Undecided

Later I discovered https://coreto.io/ which is a safe place to avoid these threats and build a healthy blockchain space.

What do we want in this space? This software has all any beginner asks for:

1.Trust and performance algorithms

2.Gamification

3. Machine learning and AI

They give me recommendations and show their current progress and future development milestones. Which sounds pretty good.

This social platform helps bridge the trust gap between blockchain investors, influencers, and project teams.

Join Coreto Community😊

A trustworthy crypto ecosystem focused on ethics and personal growth. Who elevate critical thinking, reasoned argument, shared knowledge, and verifiable facts. The information feeds in their database can be traced and monitored anytime.

So that's What I think about Coreto guys, So what gems are you guys Investing into?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: