Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:28:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: do we really need stable coin?  (Read 1463 times)
IvugeoEvolutionCoin

Activity: 840
Merit: 267

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:26:37 PM

stable coins are important.. far more important than you think... when the market is down and you're feeling helpless quickly think stable coin.. that's all I have to say... goodluck
Straight to the point 👍 why will someone even think stablecoins are baseless and not needed? Sometimes I trade stablecoin pairs purposely to lock in profit in stablecoin (USDT) or in case my stop loss hits. Sometimes when the market is in a confused state, I hold some stable coins in case if market dumps, then I take advantage and buy the dip.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
retalids

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 06:15:19 PM

i think yes, we really need stablecoins at least to preserve assets. as i know a lot of nice stablecoin exchanges launched this times
IkonaDro4ku

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 06:41:09 PM

i think yes, we really need stablecoins at least to preserve assets. as i know a lot of nice stablecoin exchanges launched this times
Stablecoins are really needed I cannot imagine my trading with other pairs without these instruments. I also like the fact that there are many companies on the market that are engaged in this business.
vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:42:32 PM

If people want them or need them sure

I personally have no interest of holding any or even trading dollar pairs, rarely do i ever trade unless i cant get the coin without trading it for USDT
DEMER

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 07:57:18 PM

btw just found cool stablecoin dex - xsigma. They are backed by a public company and have interesting business model
kpierce77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 08:26:30 PM

If people want them or need them sure

I personally have no interest of holding any or even trading dollar pairs, rarely do i ever trade unless i cant get the coin without trading it for USDT
USDT is used as a safe zone, and may rarely be less good when used for trading. stablecoins are usually used as the final destination of the exchange if they intend to do WD with their local currency, because stablecoins have an immutable value. besides that stablecoins are also usually used for savings
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
January 03, 2021, 08:37:22 PM

For me, stable coins are really needed, especially seeing the price of Bitcoin and altcoins which are very volatile. With stable coins we can avoid
a volatile crypto market, so our capital can be protected if the market is in a bearish trend. Stable coins are also very good for pairing trading,
because every profit we get is safer to store in stable coins. Therefore the volume of stable coins is greater than Bitcoin.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
retalids

Activity: 153

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:27:05 AM

btw just found cool stablecoin dex - xsigma. They are backed by a public company and have interesting business model
thank you! i'll look on them and check - now i'm exactly look for interesting dex
Psynthax

Activity: 2268
Merit: 504

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 05:31:57 AM

stable coins are important.. far more important than you think... when the market is down and you're feeling helpless quickly think stable coin.. that's all I have to say... goodluck
In the past the exchange usually provides some kind of representation to real money in their exchange as a pair though.Stablecoin I think really evolve from that and now we can use it for sending money like we're using cryptos. Though the market cap of stablecoins should be spread out instead of being dominated like today so if any one of them collapses the whole crypto market won't fall so deep.
Maxstl007

Activity: 210
Merit: 13

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:26:13 AM

think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins?
It shows you have never use a stable coin before, I'm guessing you've never trade on exchange before then? If not you would have atleast try to find a means of storing value, stable coins are very trading friendly, I suggest you do some research on stable coins, the easiest way to store 1$ as 1$ is using stable coins
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:33:38 AM

Apart from day-traders, I don't think that anyone need Stablecoins. Ideally I would prefer selling/purchasing cryptocurrency with fiat cash. But I understand that in some jurisdictions, due to legal complexities fiat currency is not allowed in cryptocurrency exchanges. And this is where Stablecoins such as USDT and USDC comes to picture. But then, how many of us are day-traders? Maybe 1%?
Handsome Boy
Copper Member

Activity: 812
Merit: 12

I ❤ ₿itcoin and Ethereum

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:31:02 PM

think if we should look back in 4 years back in cryptocurrency industry, crypto do very well to be stable in the price value, but is very difficult this days to see crypto that's actually valueable, not until we started seen stable coins in the crypto market but there's no change in the value, Do you think we need stable coins?

of course we need stable coin, but in my opinion we don't need a lot of stable coin (I think USDT is enough), because if we do trading, then we need stable coin to make the value of our money unchanged if we haven't investing or trading, because if we put our money in BTC or ETH, so if the price of BTC or ETH goes down, then of course the value of our money will decrease too, therefore in my opinion stable coin are very important for traders to make the value of our money unchanged.
pandanaran

Activity: 1048
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 01:40:02 PM

stable coins are fixed coins, I mean stable coin price movements only move in a fixed price. let's say like USDT per day presentation price is not far from $ 0.9 - $ 1. the market already has a lot of stable coins like USDT, USDC, DAI and so on. but if you expect coins that have a high Selling Value then Bitcoin and Eth.

jademaxxiss012

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:33:11 PM

Yes, stable coin is good to get hold of funds that instead of converting it to fiat money to save from high transaction fee taken from the third party service like in those banks that accept payment to buy crypto and vice versa. So, instead of doing this complicates process then by just converting bitcoin to stable or other crypto to stable coins especially if it is a profit is good.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2422
Merit: 693

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:35:47 PM

First of all it is very difficult to make a sense out of your post,
note that stable coin has no direct effect on the growth of any crypto who is actually ready to grow, and yes we do need stable coin, maybe you don't but i know i do, the market is highly volatile and stable coins helps to preserve the value if you are willing to exchange to among the different ones we have in the market, remember it is individual choices to make.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Coinsfera
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 02:36:53 PM

We should think about stablecoins as a secure place to hold your money without leaving digital currencies. It is easier to convert to other cryptocurrencies and back. Usually, stablecoins peg their value to some fiat currency and it is like using fiat as crypto, and because of that feature, many risk-averse people can begin to use cryptocurrencies.

coinsfera.com

Buy Bitcoin in Dubai | Buy Bitcoin in Istanbul | Buy Bitcoin in Kosovo | Buy Bitcoin in London
Alexmagn84

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 03:57:55 PM

I generally ensure I leave not many dollars in my wallet to purchase coins when cost goes approach to low for a top altcoin or bitcoin, usdt stable coin is the most mainstream and it's accessible on numerous trades. The greater part of the little volume merchants needs digital currency sets with stable coins on exchanging. Additionally clients who are stressed over the market variance of digital currencies can favor holding stable coins.

Tahsin Kabir Kollol

Activity: 1610
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 04:40:53 PM

Stable coins can be considered a safe way to keep money safe but it is not possible to trade and make a profit from it. Stable coins can be a topic of choice, especially for those who do not like market volatility. But every trader who earns through trading needs a good volume of cryptocurrency which is constantly fluctuating. However, stable coins are needed because when the market becomes more volatile, the security of assets can be ensured by converting the invested assets into stable coins.

Renampun

Activity: 2282
Merit: 362

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2021, 06:01:50 PM

of course, we need stable coins to balance market conditions...
on average crypto coins have high price volatility making it uncomfortable to make a payment and stable coins are a good choice for those who want to make payments because the price rates are not much different from fiat.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

JeotQ

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 04, 2021, 06:25:47 PM

Stable coins is a must, to be fully prepared for buying and selling strategy (trading) you have to be fully into stable coins, they really come in handy and USDT for example is the biggest and it's also available on many top and small exchanges

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: