Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:40:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: EFT the tokpie scam  (Read 142 times)
EFTtokpiescam (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2020, 08:30:23 PM

I am from altcointalks and my scam accusation was ignored since months ago. I was spoken to like garbage. I pm I ask questions I tired 5x to get my stakes I was told that "sorry if you never signed up or followed the instructions I wont get stakes." They blame me for their inablilty.

My name is here line #331

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1dcb7C1ayn-jmrRYv6Uh418z_zWinEaLzeW5PlR8y-LI/edit#gid=1868204469

I only have telegram stakes. Why would I have any stakes at all if I did not qualify as I am being accused of? There are many people having problems with Tokpie saying they run shitty bounties. The bounties have been shitty and the telegram eft group are a bunch of assholes. They are so rude and are not helpful. Also, EFT is messing everyone around and cant decide when they want to distribute. Taking us all on a ride. Its been overdue for 2 months. I am trying to get more people to come forward and complain.

I wore my signature I get my stakes its that easy. We not dealing with quantum mechanics over here. Any idiot can see I did my due. SO what it the problem? incompetence that's what. How can you invest in a company that cannot even handle 250+- bounty hunters? Now you want to invest your money in that? They are not professional people at all. Bunch of damn punks.

I know I will not be paid but thats ok I can cause one hell of a lot of damage. That is what I love about today's world. One person can bring down a whole company if they want. Just a few posts here and there make sure you SEO it will so when people search for EFT they find scam accusations all over the place. To them not paying me a few coins is worth it. So be it then. If the damage I cause is worth a few coins to you then cool man.
I have a brain so I would pay someone so they did not get upset and bring my company down but hey. What do I know.

Here my name is not even on the damn sheet. Why??? Because the first 3 rounds we only needed to register once. The fourth round we had to register again? Why? SImple. This is a tactic used that will ensure half the bounty hunters do not read or forget to register for that 4th round. Nasty tactic. Any legit company would just pay you your bounty without accusing you. In fact a decent bounty will just give you your points without an argument oif any kind. But no EFT insist on taking it this far.

I see I am not alone. People please spread forward.

Tokpie washes their hands of this by saying they not in control. Guess what tokpie anything you let in is your responsibility. IF you allow shitty projects that treat people like shit in then you are shit. Dont you dare say it has nothing to do with you and wash responsibility away wtf even. That is the kind of thing a child does with their parents.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1XcyTOc0RjEv8PWDKz_8U9ECDUWYqJrMPco0rLqduKKY/edit#gid=0

Tokpie is a terrible exchange to use. It's so basic and badly designed. Look for yourself if you want https://tokpie.com/view_exchange/tkp_stake_r2_signature-eth/
Notice how bad everything looks? Note that the buy and sell list is very short and has no roll over. Either that or there truly is that little interst in their coin. Their bounty terms are also messed up. Their collateral is a mess. I've read about people having accounts taken over. I shut my account down with them. If you have collateral over 100k they "have the right" to deal with it themselves. If your colateral is over 100k no matter if you can afford it they help themselves into your account and pay it for you. GUys please read TOS very carefully when using exchanges/.

I was going to buy stakes then sell them wait for them to drop in price then buy more and sell them back using cheaper stakes to pay for the previous stakes. They frown upon this meanwhile this is the exact method any successful trader uses.So basically I was taking out stakes. (lets say I had 10 stakes) I was then taking 5 more out at less price then using thos 5 to payback the collateral for the forst 10 making it 5 again.
Apparently they don't like this and call it cheating. THeir own system is broken and they blame the user for being able to do things they "shouldn't be able to" If you dont want people buying more collateral to pay of the previous ones then program you shit exchange to not allow that.

Also there is no legal protection using their exchange. I asked a lawyer friend of mine to sit down with me and he explained to me that many of these exchanges you can do basically zip about if they steal.
This is a talk for another time I am getting sidetracked.

End of story do not trust Tokpie to trade on. Do not trust Easyfeedbacktoken for anything. They are not even able to act like mature adults much less anything else.

To the EFT account. Do not bother coming here and posting I don't care what you have to say I have made my mind up. I am writting off my bounty pay since I know I will not get it. Instead I will just spread how badly you treat people and maybe make a few artivles about it. Tell some people in the telegrasm chats I am in. You think I am a nobody? I am not saying I am a huge big deal but what I am saying is that there are many people who will lsiten and this will effect your business
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Easy Feedback Token
Copper Member

Activity: 173
Merit: 0

Bridging the Feedback industry to crypto $EASYF

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2020, 11:06:11 AM

Hi, we're sorry you wrote this message.

We continue working in our company with the same enthusiasm as two years ago when we decided to add to our products the possibility of having a token to reward useful feedback that improves products, services and processes of companies and institutions.

We are taking the steps for the sale and launch of EasyFeedback Token and even if we are delayed by external reasons (at the moment we are dealing with the Estonian government with several administrative procedures related to the licenses for the sale of our token) we will not fail to meet our commitments.

The delivery of the bounties is explained in this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5155778.msg51514197#msg51514197

In your case, after discussing it with the team that carried out the management of our bounty campaign, we inform you that you only have the telegram stakes because you complied with being in the telegram group, they tell us that you sent everything else out of date.

We regret that you have this image of us. All of us at EasyFeedback Token hope that you will see the reasons in our company to reconsider our work and that we can count on your trust.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: