Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to help all people  (Read 420 times)
Kelvinid

Activity: 2786
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 12:51:19 AM

I appreciate your good intention but before that, you better invest yourself first. You can't simply give them some inputs in regard to crypto and in yourself you're not prepared for it.
And besides, how they will listen to you or even from the others if Bitcoin have no room in your place. In fact, the use of crypto is still banned in your country, how they could make use of it? They are just risking their lives and possibly will put into jail once caught.

Well, it was your decision and let us find out what is be the result. But if you are not seeing it good, better not to risk your reputation as well because you are not promoting crypto alone but you are also promoting yourself as well. Because if they won't succeed and absolutely not, they will get back to you and curse you. You should have to think about it first multiple times.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
karagun125

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 01:49:16 AM

Good to hear such words of yours, however i think it is necessary for you to learn first before you help others. I hope that you could get what you want someday. Just strive hard, because cryptocurrency isn't an easy task or easy money scheme.
Mahdirakib
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1010

In Search of Incredible

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:08:38 AM

I am happy to live in Bangladesh. Many people do not know what cryptocurrency is actually a digital currency. I am trying to teach them all with my experience hopefully they will get better benefits.
Users like you cause reputation damage of a country. I'm from the same region too. But not like you! Almost all of your post belongs to bounty section. I think you teaching other people about bounty hunting. I'm worried your username slightly match with mine
I think OP isn't going to reply any of you.

I think he deleted that post. Smiley All the rest are bounty reports/applications.
OP haven't deleted the post. It's still there at local board in native language. 'sujonali1819' has quoted the translated form of the post.

“We have already located a few bitcoin users, and are on the hunt for more, along with a few web pages which are being checked for authenticity.

Investigating cryptocurrency trading is a complex matter.”

They already took action against using crypto. There were few many online sites where people can buy crypto using mobile banking service. But all those website have been shut down last year.

Luckily the article is a bit old, although I haven't seen anything worth notice googling for Bangladesh and bitcoin in the news maybe things are not that bad anymore.
Crypto still illegal in BD. Though a lot of people using it. Many people engaged themselves with crypto trading. And many freelancer getting their payments in bitcoin from different workplaces. I think the government can't fully prevent it's people to use crypto. But people can't buy/sell their crypto directly here. They need to exchange it with skrill, payeer, mastercard then they can sell it to get cash in hand through bank.

And poster above could be right that bitcoin is illegal in Bangladesh as this news tells about the status of bitcoin in the country.
This was an old new, so hopefully OP could respond and tell us if the status has change from illegal to legal.
As I said above crypto still hasn't legalized in our country. The people who use it in our region don't expose it publicly. There is no recent news about getting jail for using crypto.
Our government has realized the importance of this modern technology. And there is a slight chance to use blockchain network and legalized crypto. Though there is no official statement about it yet.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 06:38:15 AM

I visited you profile and see some posts. Luckily your post was translated in English by my chrome google translate extension and see this.

Sometime google translate does not give the 100% correct output. So it could be wrong also

The post was made yesterday. That means you are new in cryptocurrency then how you will teach other people ? First learn something from here and try to teach others. And since you have found this forum to learn about crypto currency hope you will. Good Luck.

Busted huh! I hope he will not teach other  people regarding crypto because being a newbie in crypto will give misleading info and that will be devastating to others if later on their funds will be rekt by wrong decision. This is the reason why many have negative perception towards crypto because of users like him, pretending to know something but when someone will seriously consult about crypto, he may give wrong information to them that potentially ruin what crypto really is.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: