Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 11:54:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1315 »
  Print  
Author Topic: French Soccer League Predictions and Discussion Thread (Ligue 1)  (Read 136561 times)
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254
Merit: 309

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 06:57:57 AM

Zeki Celik had the last word and Lille managed to get a nice 2-0 win in this quite hard game. Metz really fought well against them but they couldn't score any goal. Now Lille are in a comfortable position again and they will hope for PSG to lose points in the away match vs Strasbourg. But it's very likely that we'll see a clear win for PSG in that one.
Metz played well, but Lille won. I noticed Lille's matches, even if the opponent played well, but in the end, Lille won the match. PSG also played great against Lille, but could not win. Lille's goalkeeper Maignan is doing a great job. I want to say, it's mainly because of Maignan's great performance that Lille has been able to win against PSG and Metz.
Lille are increasingly motivated in the last few matches because they currently still dominate the top of the French league standings, if they continue to defend and are able to get three points, it is likely to break PSG's dominance to win the French league. The 0-2 victory against Metz last night made Llille's position safer while waiting for PSG's results to be able or not to win three points to be able to cut the distance with Lille to three points.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ampere

Activity: 1218
Merit: 116

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2021, 10:57:37 AM

Strasbourg ? - ? Paris Saint-Germain
Montpellier ? - ? Marseille

PSG with a leg in the champions league semi final, playing Bayern this wednesday face midtable Strasbourg in a must win tie this afternoon; With Marquinho injured; how do PSG line up? does he rest players for bayern or go full strenght ? I think it will be a draw for psg
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 07:01:32 PM

Strasbourg ? - ? Paris Saint-Germain

PSG got an expected and very deserved win with a 4-1 score. Mbappe played really nicely - 1 goal, 1 assist. They continue to chase Lille in the table being 3 points behind. I wonder what Monaco and Lyon will do tomorrow.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 09:39:36 PM

PSG might be able to afford a draw or a loss here and there, but it should be against strong teams. When the team is one like Strasbourg they need to win every time !
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 10, 2021, 10:48:29 PM

After two of the favorites, Lille and PSG, won their matches nicely, we started waiting for the Lyon - Angers and Monaco - Dijon matches. They both need to win their matches not to get away more from their title chance.

Lyon have a really bad form and they need to take a deep breath by winning. I assume they will win this.

Monaco have a too easy match and I guess they will get a very comfortable win by at least 2 goals.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Xxmodded

Activity: 2254

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 04:03:27 AM

After two of the favorites, Lille and PSG, won their matches nicely, we started waiting for the Lyon - Angers and Monaco - Dijon matches. They both need to win their matches not to get away more from their title chance.

Lyon have a really bad form and they need to take a deep breath by winning. I assume they will win this.

Monaco have a too easy match and I guess they will get a very comfortable win by at least 2 goals.
There are six matches left and Lille are still at the top of the standings by three points from PSG, of course this is a warning for PSG, especially in the previous season they could easily become champions and even have a quite far difference in points from Lille. If Lille is able to wipe out the remaining six matches it will become new history in League 1 because it is the only team that has been able to overthrow PSG's domination so far.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Pulsar77

Activity: 1708

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 07:33:27 AM

There are six matches left and Lille are still at the top of the standings by three points from PSG, of course this is a warning for PSG, especially in the previous season they could easily become champions and even have a quite far difference in points from Lille. If Lille is able to wipe out the remaining six matches it will become new history in League 1 because it is the only team that has been able to overthrow PSG's domination so far.

Exactly, the team which have the most chance to end PSG's domination this season are Lille. Lyon are not consistent and Monaco seem to be in a better shape. After Lille, I see Monaco have a bigger chance than Lyon on it.
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 09:01:07 AM

Exactly, the team which have the most chance to end PSG's domination this season are Lille. Lyon are not consistent and Monaco seem to be in a better shape. After Lille, I see Monaco have a bigger chance than Lyon on it.

It is true that Lille has the most chance of ending PSG's domination, especially since Lille are still at the top of Ligue 1. So if Lille manage to win
the remaining 6 matches, they will become champions of Ligue 1. But the problem is that Lille still has to face Lyon. So it is indeed not easy
the obstacles that Lille have to overcome to become champions of Ligue 1 this season. For Monaco and Lyon I am not sure they can compete
with Lille and PSG, because Monaco and Lyon play very inconsistently.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB
ILuckyGuyI

Activity: 2072
Merit: 430

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 09:29:20 AM

It is true that Lille has the most chance of ending PSG's domination, especially since Lille are still at the top of Ligue 1. So if Lille manage to win
the remaining 6 matches, they will become champions of Ligue 1. But the problem is that Lille still has to face Lyon. So it is indeed not easy
the obstacles that Lille have to overcome to become champions of Ligue 1 this season. For Monaco and Lyon I am not sure they can compete
with Lille and PSG, because Monaco and Lyon play very inconsistently.

Yeah, there is going to be a Lyon-Lille game in the coming weeks. It'll be a very tough one for both teams but Lille are the favorite side of course. And there is also a Monaco-Lyon game. One of them could be more advantegous depending on the result. But it seems like the title race will go on more between PSG and Lille.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:12:15 AM

After three disappointing results, Lyon must return to win if they are to have any chance of getting back into the title race. The team coached by Rudi Garcia has also been overtaken in the standings by Monaco and would currently be out of the next Champions League. I do not see them being defeated by Angers and probably Lyon will keep a clean sheet and win by two goals.
jakdanyel

Activity: 1624
Merit: 304

kycfree

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 10:19:41 AM

After three disappointing results, Lyon must return to win if they are to have any chance of getting back into the title race. The team coached by Rudi Garcia has also been overtaken in the standings by Monaco and would currently be out of the next Champions League. I do not see them being defeated by Angers and probably Lyon will keep a clean sheet and win by two goals.

As Monaco will win their comfortable match most probably, Lyon should absolutely be able to defeat Angers in this match. They got only one win in the last five league matches of them. And they have been losing points for three weeks. I guess they will be the victor in this and and continue chasing Monaco.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1128

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 06:54:19 PM

there is going to be a Lyon-Lille game in the coming weeks. It'll be a very tough one for both teams but Lille are the favorite side of course. And there is also a Monaco-Lyon game. One of them could be more advantegous depending on the result. But it seems like the title race will go on more between PSG and Lille.
Honestly Lyon needs to win every single game they are better than the other team. This is not just Lyon winning teams that are obviously worse than Lyon, this is Lyon basically winning every single game that is not monaco or lille, they should win every other game. If they do that, they have a chance to be at the third spot, I am sure monaco could slip up and lose a game, and if Lyon ends up winning that game as well they are guaranteed third, if not that means monaco will have to lose or get a tie and that could happen as well.

I just think that Lyon has a very stressed situation at their hands, but even if they fail they will have a chance to go to europa and that would be more than enough for them, they are already not good enough for champions league anyway, at least in europa they will have a chance to go further than they could with champions league.
aesma

Activity: 2380
Merit: 916

fly or die

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 09:59:25 PM

I've read an article saying that the problem PSG has is that the talent pool of footballers in France is so good and so well exploited, that they get poached to other European clubs. That's an interesting thought.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2021, 10:33:54 PM

Lyon is having a great come back after a poor start of the season, normally, they will qualify for the Europe league competition with this current style of play.

I guess they will be the victor in this and and continue chasing Monaco.
Monaco is among the team that shows great improvement after so many poor performance in the France lique 1, I don't know if they can really play perfectly in the champion league competition next season.
Saint-loup
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 2348

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:04:59 PM

there is going to be a Lyon-Lille game in the coming weeks. It'll be a very tough one for both teams but Lille are the favorite side of course. And there is also a Monaco-Lyon game. One of them could be more advantegous depending on the result. But it seems like the title race will go on more between PSG and Lille.
Honestly Lyon needs to win every single game they are better than the other team. This is not just Lyon winning teams that are obviously worse than Lyon, this is Lyon basically winning every single game that is not monaco or lille, they should win every other game. If they do that, they have a chance to be at the third spot, I am sure monaco could slip up and lose a game, and if Lyon ends up winning that game as well they are guaranteed third, if not that means monaco will have to lose or get a tie and that could happen as well.

I just think that Lyon has a very stressed situation at their hands, but even if they fail they will have a chance to go to europa and that would be more than enough for them, they are already not good enough for champions league anyway, at least in europa they will have a chance to go further than they could with champions league.
OL Lyon will meet Nice, Nîmes, Lorient, Monaco, Lille and Nantes before the end of the championship in 6 weeks, so I don't think it's really hard for them to get 1 point against Monaco, even if they lose one or two matches. They just need to avoid draws. Monaco plays very inconsistently this season, so they can fall themselves too.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
... LIVECASINO.io    Play Live Games with up to 20% cashback!...██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AndySt
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 11, 2021, 11:07:16 PM

I've read an article saying that the problem PSG has is that the talent pool of footballers in France is so good and so well exploited, that they get poached to other European clubs. That's an interesting thought.
Well, this problem does not directly concern PSG, it is rather a story about the wealth of the other French clubs. It's just that it has long been the custom that French clubs are not as rich as English or Spanish clubs, and therefore these clubs constantly attract talented French players. PSG stands out from the general row, thanks to its rich owners, the sheikhs, but still the authority and European titles are more in the English and Spanish clubs. Therefore, for example, Mbappe wants to leave the club for a more titled Real Madrid, but there was information that PSG would like to invite Salah to replace him.
suzanne5223

Activity: 2604
Merit: 650

Want top-notch marketing for your project, Hire me

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2021, 01:47:30 AM

You make a good point because the Lyon side is currently doing pretty well cause they have clinch up the fourth slot now after their game against the Angers which I consider to be an easy to win game base on the record and the last time I checked Angers never for once beat them. But football games can be unpredictable sometimes and I hope they keep up the winning energy to overthrow Monaco.

swogerino
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1233

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 12:12:41 PM

It looks like Lille has the highest chances to win the Ligue 1 this season.The win 0-1 against Paris really improved their position at the top of the table.Since Lille is one of the most consistent team during this season I believe they will win the title this year.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
acquafredda
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1481

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 06:44:15 PM

The top 5 teams in the standings all kept the same distance since the all won their respective games. I am happy that Lyon won with a clean sheet against Angers thus giving me a decent profit on a perfect single bet.
In Ligue 1 there are 6 games to go and the race for title is very tight, there are only five points between Lille and Lyon as we speak. Interesting  Cool
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 12, 2021, 10:12:07 PM

It looks like Lille has the highest chances to win the Ligue 1 this season.The win 0-1 against Paris really improved their position at the top of the table.Since Lille is one of the most consistent team during this season I believe they will win the title this year.
Yes since the win against paris i confirmed that lille are the closest team to the title and i think they will put the maximum effort from now on so they won't lose any more points and on the other hand psg are focusinc on the champions league so they are less threatening and without forgeting lyon team.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 1315 »
  Print  

Jump to: