Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 10:44:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reason hunters dump reward as soon as received. Trust Exchange etc  (Read 750 times)
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 02:56:37 AM

lol you don't need to do some meditation just because of this.  Grin
For me as a hunter, i will sell my reward immediately if i see the price is good to sell.
If the opposite, i better hold the reward until the price is good because some token need some time to drive the price.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gorosden

Activity: 518
Merit: 30

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:22:47 AM

Any bounty projects that ends up listed on small exchanges will definitely see big dump because no bounty hunter will want to hold because of fear of dump, I only keep coins that has no good value but if the present value is good I will take my profits

Pito001

Activity: 301
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:27:08 AM

Hunters usually not really believe in projects, thats they they want to sell everything as soon as possible

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 07:35:53 AM

Any bounty projects that ends up listed on small exchanges will definitely see big dump because no bounty hunter will want to hold because of fear of dump, I only keep coins that has no good value but if the present value is good I will take my profits
It's a likely thing that usually happens! However, you're giving out a stereotype and stereotype is not always true! Not all bounty projects that listed on small exchanges will see a big dump. Especially, bounty hunter can't have that much effects on a project! The allocation of tokens that use to reward bounty hunters is just a small amount in total supply, how could it affects the project? I hate seeing people say that bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately to dump the project!

Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:42:35 AM

just like me for example dont really think much as to hold or not, go straight and sell but as times to goes on tends to reasoning that i should hold because notice some coin do rise, with reference to that; come to the conclusion that i should both hold and sell, as my minds tells me, but do influence sometimes by my basic present need. 
Retainly_Collie

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

Second Live

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:50:46 AM

How you can tell bounty hunters don't know any knowledge about crypto? Look at how many bounty hunters in bitcointalk with Sr Member or Hero even Legendary participated in the bounty. Are they also know nothing about crypto? Bounty hunters dump the coin after got it from bounty because they ain't convince to become a investor or holder on that coin yet. If a coin meets all the factors on OP's list with a positive mark, I'm sure most will hodl the coin.
I agree with you, even bounty hunter is more knowledgeable than investors in this market. They participate in a lot of bounty at this forum and they know how to see which projects are good and which projects are bullshit.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106
Merit: 103

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:02:36 PM

lol you don't need to do some meditation just because of this.  Grin
For me as a hunter, i will sell my reward immediately if i see the price is good to sell.
If the opposite, i better hold the reward until the price is good because some token need some time to drive the price.
I will give another example token CDX (Cedex) it could be sold for ~ 0.2 $ it would be very cool. But I decided to hold it and wait until the project reaches its goal. As a result - a scam and a price of 0.0000000000000000000000.

Henrytrust
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:08:59 PM

It's not nice to say bounty hunters dump reward. It makes it feel like bounty hunters are the reason behind a project price dump which could be linked to several circumstances and groups. Bounty hunters are wise and in a situation where they believe in the longevity of a project they hold to benefit from the increasing value, later in the future.
Nyewbot

Activity: 53

https://www.devilsdragon.com/

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:24:53 PM

I agree with this opinion, but I highlight one thing why Bounty Hunter immediately sells its reward once the token is on the market. One of the things because they do not have the confidence that the token will have good prospects in the future (not successful at the time of the token sale), so they are better off selling it immediately rather than being worthless later. Maybe they are in need of money especially in the present

█████████       devilsdragon.com       █████████
────    Adult Entertainment's Future is on Blockchain    ────
chanc3r

Activity: 952
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 10:45:40 PM

I agree with this opinion, but I highlight one thing why Bounty Hunter immediately sells its reward once the token is on the market. One of the things because they do not have the confidence that the token will have good prospects in the future (not successful at the time of the token sale), so they are better off selling it immediately rather than being worthless later. Maybe they are in need of money especially in the present

It's about the quality of the project that will be giving impact to the tokens and no more. This is the main consideration for the hunters whether they wanna try to dump it or not. In fact so many times people forget it right now.

tracyhayley

Activity: 652

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:41:09 PM

in my experiences, they dumped it because of panic. i have joined some bounty in the past, some project give a big bonuses for investors. when they get listed on the market and start to trade, the bounty hunters still didn't get theirs reward yet. the team still hold it and let the investors sell it first. then, the investors sell their bonuses first and hold the rest of their coins or token that they've bought for later. when the price is little dumped, the reward was distributed to bounty hunters. they all panic. they think the price will get more dumped and sold it immediately after distribution. then, it just make it worst. the price is dumped really hard.

Diamond_Darrell

Activity: 1106

♦♣♥♠

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:53:58 PM

in my experiences, they dumped it because of panic. i have joined some bounty in the past, some project give a big bonuses for investors. when they get listed on the market and start to trade, the bounty hunters still didn't get theirs reward yet. the team still hold it and let the investors sell it first. then, the investors sell their bonuses first and hold the rest of their coins or token that they've bought for later. when the price is little dumped, the reward was distributed to bounty hunters. they all panic. they think the price will get more dumped and sold it immediately after distribution. then, it just make it worst. the price is dumped really hard.
Interesting point of view. But I'm still wondering how a couple of hundred people with 1-2% of tokens can move the price?

peter0425

Activity: 2632
Merit: 441

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:36:56 PM

Interesting point of view. But I'm still wondering how a couple of hundred people with 1-2% of tokens can move the price?

Still  a mystery in the shadow of every dumped projects.

How come that small percentage that every hunters received which distributed to many can make a certained
move from the whole project itself? always been blamed but reality dictates that the team are just pointing
fingers as they don't any intentions aside from running away investors money.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ije07

Activity: 1414
Merit: 250

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:59:33 PM

yes, of course they will sell after being listed on the Exchange or at least make up for their hard efforts in promoting the project. it's just that at worst it could impact the token price of the project itself. if you are confident with the progress of the project, then you can still buy it back when the token price is low.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:16:54 PM

I don't like to say the reason why we dump or sell it because I am only talking about my own choice here but here is the reason's.
1. I don't trust the new projects so if they have a value why would I even hold it since I saw so many projects get their price gets dump after a couple of weeks or months.
2. I want to buy other alt-coin that have more chance on increasing their current value.
3. I need the money so I don't want to risk it on holding the reward with a high chance to drop low.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:19:30 PM

In my opinion, bounty hunters are not very objective when it comes to deciding on whether to dump a token received from bounties or not. They are more concerned about the returns to be derived from the project. When the reward is worth the hussle, they dump and move on, there are more jobs to be done and bills have to be paid. Bounty hunters are short sighted and rarely wait for long term when they are aware that the project can become worthless tomorrow.
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:00:33 PM

Every bounty hunter has different reasons, especially regarding project tokens from a Bounty project. just like they sell because they are under economic pressure, can't wait for the right time to sell, afraid of being trapped in FOMO etc.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:14:48 PM

Better say they are redeeming their earned rewards into cash, they worked for it right and there is no point of saying you should not sell it for profits.Many tokens will be dumped by the investors itself but team blame the hunters so they can sneak their stake into worthy coins and will leave the project undeveloped. People gained lot of experiences from holding ICO tokens in 2018 and they never made even cents by doing that.
abdulodoi

Activity: 91
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:43:33 PM
Merited by TimeTeller (1)

In my opinion, many bounty hunters do sell their reward as soon as they receive it because they have not done a thorough research on the project so they don't know if it will succeed or not (They just need to feel truly rewarded for all the work done.

Some also sell their reward even after researching and knowing project is solid and they might be selling too cheap because they need money badly for their upkeep.

I don't believe that bounty hunters selling their token makes a significant impact on token decreased value. Mostly this is done by early investors (private sale) due to them buying on big discount.

I personally used to sell my reward asap when i started bounty hunting  but few projects really did surprised me hence i now hodl some and this has benefited me greatly finanacially.

My suggestion, don't be too excited during distribution without making sure you are not selling yourself short!
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 09:48:46 PM

All the points are correctly mentioned by you stating the truth. Projects should not blame hunters for dumping. The most important factor is trust among the hunters about the project which they promote. Who knows the future. At present, if we are getting rewarded, it should be converted into actual rewards.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: