Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:24:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what new coins are promising?  (Read 1248 times)
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 10:28:03 PM

DeFi projects like JUST, OIKOS, COMP, Synthetix,DIA are all promising, also some projects like NEO, EOS, Harmony, ETN, Apollo are good but it depends on what you looking for so I recommend doing your own research
Doing our own research it was a big challenge for us and for experience also if we want to learn to find a promising coins that we need to.All the mention coins are more promising that I think and we should invest it if want to earn more profit from them even if we wait for to long before that happen. And actually old coins are more promising the most than this new coins right now full of scams.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Santly

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 03:26:23 AM

Just like how everyone is saying you should definitely look into new projects. Since you weren't informed about bitcoin for a while you should give these projects a look and give them a chance. There's ProBit Exclusive, for example, very profitable. it's a premium secondary listing where ProBit users can subscribe to and purchase tokens.
Apostlekin$$$

Activity: 238
Merit: 17

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:20:48 AM

Promising? Any coin can be promising to anybody, you have to find the answer yourself, do your own research on top altcoins or DeFi like some are suggesting, as for my own point of view I belief that old altcoins are the most reliable and promising combined.

giammangiato
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1236

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 06:36:24 AM

All the defi coins in the short period are good investments, but at the moment I am evaluating POLKADOT, it is one of the more futurible projects, I followed it since last year and after the big listings I decided to invest in it

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Oppo57
Copper Member

Activity: 1078
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 08:26:54 AM

All of us who have been working for a long time have seen the bad and good times of crypto. I am thinking of the future with so many coins I have hold. Currently I see a better future for Sudan Gold Coins and cartesi. DIA coin has hit the market a lot.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MOCKTAIL ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████      FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC     █████    SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       PANCAKE      ███
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 09:19:44 AM

This is an easy way to get to know the crypto that are going strong in the market. There are really some good answers but of course there are other answers too tha are not true.  Promising coin are those with high market capitalozatio I guess. This because the bigger market capitalization is the more investors will come an attracted to invest.
All of us who have been working for a long time have seen the bad and good times of crypto. I am thinking of the future with so many coins I have hold. Currently I see a better future for Sudan Gold Coins and cartesi. DIA coin has hit the market a lot.
Yeah, some coins may be doing good for now but later on the coins will get to regret you investing in it especially if.market will be crashing like it did before. Other crypto nkw still not able to recover even bitcoin does.
scrypto

Activity: 534
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:04:32 AM

Have you participated in the IEO program? if not then you need to try it, because usually IEO coins can benefit more than 2x.
If you want to invest in coins that are already running then you can read the roadmap and find upcoming events such as Mainnet, Testnet or Staking Program it will be profitable
dyor

Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:06:27 AM

Promising? Any coin can be promising to anybody, you have to find the answer yourself, do your own research on top altcoins or DeFi like some are suggesting, as for my own point of view I belief that old altcoins are the most reliable and promising combined.
I think that you didn't understand the contect as he was looking for an suggestion which is the coin that looks promising at this moment. You must know if some projects may worth to be used for long term and short term. It's not easy to pick an altcoin based on his DYOR but he needs the suggestion from others too.
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:10:46 AM

Gone are the days when people invested in new projects through tokensales, now its best to wait for the value to drop significantly when the tokens hit the market. I know of a project holding her tokensales presently and the tokens are already traded lesser than the IEO price at a decentralized exchange. I'll rather be patient and see how the project goes before investing my money in it.
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:13:58 PM

Have you participated in the IEO program? if not then you need to try it, because usually IEO coins can benefit more than 2x.
If you want to invest in coins that are already running then you can read the roadmap and find upcoming events such as Mainnet, Testnet or Staking Program it will be profitable
dyor
It has been IEO project that I participated at most but there are time is have a scam happening.
But not to many its only few of them I seen since they are started of lunch, But if you want more promising new coins Ill think you must try the Defi project because of what I seen of them is very interesting and a promising project.

mamesso

Activity: 2100
Merit: 740

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 01:59:19 PM

It's hard to say a potential new coin in the future, lots of new projects that offer great features and benefits, but in the end very few were successful. Now Defi has become a prima donna, but it takes time for defi to compete with coins that have been around the market for a long time.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
LazerPanther

Activity: 334
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:02:01 PM

dyor
IEO is only profitable when you participate in large exchanges in this market. But to be able to participate in those IEOs you need a lot of money to hold the tokens of the exchange, and you must be lucky to be the winner.
Squezzi55

Activity: 266
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 02:56:14 PM

Look no further than DIA, a new Oracle open source platform for DeFi applications, still new but has very good trading volumes and liquidity and it's still few weeks old, the team are very active and hard working too

ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:06:04 PM

Defi seems promising for 2021, just see the marketcap almost 7 billion USD and for sure it can be more rising, even though a few defi project can be fail sudden.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
Romanianz

Activity: 175

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 05:29:05 PM

the current moment is Defi blockchain era,
just buy with small bag then hold in two or three months, and set your eyes to Uniswap exchange
didzi

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

Hodlers Network

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:09:11 PM

hey guys, i have been holding since 1Q2017, and pretty much closed my eyes on crypto since the huge crash.
i see its getting back on its feet slowly, just been wondering are there any new coins that are looking good and promising. i could dyor them but it would take at least a week Smiley

thanks!

talk about new promissing project, when the hype of defi show up,,
just check this one my friend https://www.radixdlt.com
don't forget to dyor  Wink

jambul_kribo

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:24:30 PM

the current moment is Defi blockchain era,
just buy with small bag then hold in two or three months, and set your eyes to Uniswap exchange
most Defi project success now in market , price could pumped hundred times and even thousand percents pump. i don't know is it good or bad for cryptocurrency market, i am worry if many investors be the victim from current mega pump on altcoin. becarefull if we pick a token from uniswap dont ever trapped in fomo or hype, there are alot project there that used Defi in their name.

▄▄▄ ▄▄  ███▄████▄ ▄▄▄
████████▄███████████
▄█
██████████████████▄███
▀█████████████████████▀
██████████████████
██████████████
███████████
▐███████████████████▌
███████████████████
▐█████████████████▌
███████▀▄▀███████
▐██████▄▀▀██████▌
▀▀███████████▀▀
                          ███
                         ▀▀▀
                    ███▄▀
                   ▄
▀▀▀
             ▄███▄▀      ████
       ▄███▄▀ ▀▀▀        ████
  ███▄▀ ▀▀▀        █████ ████
  ▀▀▀              █████ ████
             █████ ████ ████
       █████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
 ████ ████ ████ ████ ████
███████████████████████████████
VALUE INCREASES
    NEVER DECREASES
THE WORLD'S MOST POWERFUL
STORE OF VALUE CURRENCY

|     Twitter     |   Facebook  |  Instagram  |   Telegram  |    Discord    |
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████     ███████████
BUY NOW

███████████     ████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
b1k4ng

Activity: 728

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 10:32:26 PM

the current Defi project is very profitable because many people can make money easily, and in my opinion the promising coins now are the projects I am following now, maybe you can look at them and do some research

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2020, 10:34:07 PM

From my point of view, there are 3 on my radar. DIA, a defi project. Cartesi and multivac. All these three looks promising to me and have the potential to grow in the near future.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 27, 2020, 11:39:31 PM

As of now Im focus of what is already tradable yo the market and we know most of them are in the top 10 which is demand for this now because market are rising so it's good for you to buy also a coin who in the rank.

About new promising coin I don't see who is potential because mist of the coin has been developed is a sh*t coin so it will waste your time and money also if you are choosing to invest to the new altcoin.
Yes! It is good to trade for top 10 coins in the market right now. Anytime, they will move up after this consolidation. We just need to wait for the ghost month to end so that, coins will be back in their momentum right now. The top coins and defi coins are the mainstream right now. They are the one that has growth and potential to grow because defi projects hyped the market. Look at BLZ.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: