Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is Best Course Of Action?  (Read 433 times)
Wawa2013

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 11:43:21 PM

My advice is if you have made a profit of above 50%, just sell the Bitcoin that you have. Because if it's too greedy
and delay profit taking will regret in the end. We must always remember that the price of Bitcoin is very volatile,
so even though it's in a position bullish can suddenly turn into bearish. So if it's a big profit, don't delay selling it.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
▀██████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
Metavault.Trade
████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████████████████████████████████████████
NEXT GENERATION PERPETUAL DEX WITH
ZERO SLIPPAGE SWAPS & UP TO 30X LEVERAGE

██████████████████████████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████████
Faster, Safer, Smarter!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ██   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER  |  DISCORD  |  TELEGRAM  |  MEDIUM  |  GITHUB

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 12:21:08 AM

Before I will give MY opinion, I would just like to say that take our advice here as a grain of salt only because in the end it will be your decision that matters. Gather all of our opinions and make some research too then make a decision on it.

Just a question to ask for advice. Right now with all the markets they way they are. Bitcoin is always in the upward in the market.  Of course it has periods of going down. But crypto market is doing quite well in these times.
~
Should I just keep buying and HODL and keeping my Bitcoin for a rainy day?
Or is trading is back and forth to stable coins and trying to make more gains a good action plan too?
It depends on how good you are in trading.
Trading gives more profit in the short to mid term compare to HODLing but on the other hand, the risk is higher especially if you aren't that good in trading. Yes the market is moving upwards all the time so I'm holding Bitcoin for quite some time already because the trend is always on the upside. Yes there are downturn but I see it as an opportunity to buy more.

If you're good in trading and at least you are getting profit from it then go trading but if you aren't then just invest in top coins including Bitcoin. You saw the trend already. What you only need is time and patience.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 12:43:59 AM

Just a question to ask for advice. Right now with all the markets they way they are. Bitcoin is always in the upward in the market.  Of course it has periods of going down. But crypto market is doing quite well in these times.

I am asking what is the best course of action?

Or is trading is back and forth to stable coins and trying to make more gains a good action plan too?

Need suggestions and advice. thanks
When do you have in mind as the rainy day and what is the purpose of your getting Bitcoin, then you can decide Better, most people are still buying and hodling now, because as the value is rising, greed and indecision is what make people loose more. What you need do is to simply study the market and take advantage of time, when the value rises to what is good enough for a gain sell and reinvest in more assets.
GDragon

Activity: 658
Merit: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:29:14 AM

Seriously?

When it comes to money, you should make your own mistakes.

Asking that question tells me you don't have the right mindset.

Nobody knows what the best course of action is. You'd better educated yourself and make a decision.

Have you read he is asking for an advice? Nothing really wrong with that. It is his way to be educated tho, asking for suggestions from others. For sure he won't follow all of the advice but still it will gave him an idea.

Well, here's mine, if you are planning for a long term, I mean years, you can buy anytime you want as long as you have faith in btc. But if you are trading casually, and not really know much about reading candles. You can still buy right now, or wait for it to dip before buying. It will be your call and plan. Try watching youtube videos about technical analysis about it. Try acquiring knowledge, and I hope you'll make your own decision.

Debonaire217

Activity: 644
Merit: 364

In Code We Trust

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:09:30 AM

It depends on your time, perhaps, cryptocurrency events could impact greatly to traders. But with the term "scalping", even if there's no major event that could drive the price of crypto to increase or decrease its price, you can still earn. what you just need is time to watch bitcoin or your favorite altcoins, and with the small amounts of profits together from various altcoins, you can still earn a promising amount.

But well, it is easier to hodl for you to have time to do other things, I can say it is easier because you just need to watch 2 crypto, Bitcoin and 1 stable coin.
Om.monata

Activity: 936
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:11:40 AM

you can buy bitcoin and try to trade it, if the price is low you can hold. but if the starting price is high you can trade, because now the price of bitcoin can be an advantage for you and can also be one of the best options for getting profit
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:30:36 AM

keeping for rainy day . does it mean keep for later use or when theres an emergency ? i like that . thats better than doing daily trade and getting smaller profit becuase chances are , you are only going to spend the small profit on unwanted items because its small anyway but the initiative can changed if your earning big thru hodling or long term investing , so invest while price is still growing  . you already said that market is doing a good job so why not believe on it ?
Kelvinid

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344

when lambo...

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 08:38:10 AM

I know that you are doubtful this time but tried to figure out what happens in the past bullish, it might the same thing will happen again, repeatedly. The market flows still uncertain because of its volatility, not even sure that we can hold this uptrend motion until the end of this year (at least).

If you can afford to hold it, better do it. But I don't give a suggestion to buy more this time while the market keeps moving high, the risk is really high. But anyway, it is that your choice either to buy if you can afford it as well.

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
tbterryboy

Activity: 1918
Merit: 322

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 05:29:47 PM

I think what some of you don’t understand is that you can be a trader and also an investor, it’s possible Cool. You can HODL your coins and also be engaging in day trading, just divide your portfolio and try to do the work properly. But if you want to just be into HODL, you can still continue to hold your coins, I don’t think that the market is going down anytime soon.

There have even been lots of predictions that the market will likely be hitting another ATH price before it goes down. In the previous month the price of Bitcoin and Eth has been at $9,000 and $2,00 respectively, but it didn’t take long for the prices to move up to a higher price with Bitcoin getting close to $12,000 and Ethereum at almost $4,00. I mean, after your skill, there is one important factor which will be deciding your level of success and that must be luck factors or God's touch.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2020, 07:08:16 PM

I think what some of you don’t understand is that you can be a trader and also an investor, it’s possible Cool. You can HODL your coins and also be engaging in day trading, just divide your portfolio and try to do the work properly. But if you want to just be into HODL, you can still continue to hold your coins, I don’t think that the market is going down anytime soon.

There have even been lots of predictions that the market will likely be hitting another ATH price before it goes down. In the previous month the price of Bitcoin and Eth has been at $9,000 and $2,00 respectively, but it didn’t take long for the prices to move up to a higher price with Bitcoin getting close to $12,000 and Ethereum at almost $4,00. I mean, after your skill, there is one important factor which will be deciding your level of success and that must be luck factors or God's touch.
Up for this, sometimes this is my solution when I don't know what to do in my BTC, I'm very confused if I will hodl it or should have pursued daily trading. At the start, you should invest first and wait for a bitcoin price growth, then once it occurs, trade the half or three-fourths of the BTC and just hodl the rest and wait for another pump. Probably BTC will pump again, just wait for the right time and don't lose hope on it because we are currently on the Q3 of the year 2020, there are still many things that can possibly happen.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:28:52 PM

I would combine both holding and trading. Maybe find a way to keep "stacking/accumulating sats" on a seperate platform while doing regular trading at another platform. By the way, I think it's better to stack whenever price dips
Anna138

Activity: 268
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 07:33:29 PM

It all depends on your goals - if you need money right now and you do not have free funds for existence, then of course you need to trade in real time in small volumes. And if you have an airbag that you can use right now, then buying on long-term hold is your choice.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:57:46 AM

Since bitcoin has a lot of price volatility, it would be nice to buy bitcoin on a decline in prices and sell on a rise, however, in this case, you need to be well aware of the upward and downward trends in prices in the cryptocurrency market. So, bitcoin has recently risen in price and whales began to withdraw large batches of bitcoins for sale in order to fix their profits, but recently they changed their minds and took bitcoins from the exchanges. This means that for some time bitcoins and the entire cryptocurrency market will still grow in value. Further, you need to make the right decisions on time. There can be no general advice here.
Yes, over 90 percent of the entire lifetime of bitcoin, it has grown in value. However, this does not mean that it will always be. In the coming year, the price of bitcoin should indeed rise significantly in value. Therefore, in general, it is still profitable to keep it. Nobody knows what will happen next.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
ohyeahhaha122

Activity: 267
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 03:39:58 PM

I can feel now as the time of 2017, when the coins increase, it is best for you to take a profit a part now, and hold a part, that hold must be if it is lost then it's okay, everything is risky, it is best to take profits when possible

░▒▓ DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI ▓▒░
░▒▓ A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments ▓▒░
░▒▓ https://dfinance.co ▓▒░
Reatim

Activity: 2828
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 08, 2020, 04:04:31 PM

Never take any financial advice from random guy, you will suffer and will accuse them later, for your loss.
If you want to compare several options or ideas from several guys, again you will suffer.
People bought at 500 usd, sold btc at 4000 USD, yet they want to kick own butt, as btc is being traded at 10k now.

If everyone buy  btc and holds them for life, no trading, no shopping with btc, then btc will die.

It's your money so better to take your call instead of seeking for someone's advise, it's  a big lost not just for money but also for learning
if you'll just park your trade leaning with other's knowledge.
This venue of income opportunities is not a scheme that will bring you to easy access to richness.
You need to learn the process, do your DYOR and understand each fundamentals to use for a much safer and successful
trading experience.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀