Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥 Walcrypt's Clone 🔥🔥 | Faucet Microwallet Script | Needing Sponsorship  (Read 187 times)
amhoba (OP)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2020, 05:40:16 PM
Last edit: September 03, 2020, 04:18:57 AM by amhoba

Hey, I was working on a faucet microwallet script.
Its a simple clone of walcrypt.com

It is in this address now. Its Beta / Testing version
   https://trainlevelhub.com

I just want to know your ideas about it,
Is anybody willing to be using it (To kickstart his own walcrypt  Grin) or possibly buy it from me.

I need sponsors, This project is hard and I can not move it further without a sponsor, So please message me, or reply here. Thanks.

Message me on telegram:     @JohnTheKern
Or Skype:      https://join.skype.com/invite/pgkCLA38pXw9
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
September 03, 2020, 06:09:16 PM

What should I do to get sponsorship for the project?
Please help me.

This project does not have a supporter anymore.
I need a supporter to move it further.  Roll Eyes
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 02:24:18 PM

What should I do to get sponsorship for the project?
Please help me.

This project does not have a supporter anymore.
I need a supporter to move it further.
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
September 05, 2020, 07:18:24 PM

Holy shit,

Looks like here is a freaking desert!!!
No one is here!

Thanks all the spectators anyway......
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2020, 09:49:19 PM

Yeah, just holy shit.
First of all, you need to delete previous bumps. There is no need for duplicate identical posts in the row.

So, you need a sponsor but do you really mean that someone will invest u something which is presented as you did it? you obviously made the wrong impression here, you just need to show up and ask for money, and that's it. people with money noticed you and offer you some free money.
you should need to clarify what exactly you offer here, what your potential sponsor will get back for his money, what are the guarantees that you will not give up after a month, etc...

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2020, 08:10:39 AM

Yeah, just holy shit.
First of all, you need to delete previous bumps. There is no need for duplicate identical posts in the row.

So, you need a sponsor but do you really mean that someone will invest u something which is presented as you did it? you obviously made the wrong impression here, you just need to show up and ask for money, and that's it. people with money noticed you and offer you some free money.
you should need to clarify what exactly you offer here, what your potential sponsor will get back for his money, what are the guarantees that you will not give up after a month, etc...

No Im not asking for free money. Nothing is free.
I have been working on this system for quite some time. I will not leave it, I have worked hard til now for this. But the last person who was the "supporter" is not giving a dime for what I have already done. I wanted to find a person who has the will to at least support the dev costs ($200 / month), not everything should be on me.

Anyway I might create this for myself anyway.
Thanks for reply, It is better than nothing.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3165

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2020, 02:59:36 PM

Yeah, just holy shit.

I have been working on this system for quite some time. I will not leave it, I have worked hard til now for this. But the last person who was the "supporter" is not giving a dime for what I have already done. I wanted to find a person who has the will to at least support the dev costs ($200 / month), not everything should be on me.

everything you say, you offer various promises, even we don't know anything about you. you are just some anonymous person here, why would anyone believe you?
Plus, your product will be a "clone" of someone's script. It is a kind of plagiarism, there is nothing authentic and only yours. Also, your only feedback is related to plagiarism. all these things gives a very negative picture of you and does not instill confidence that you are desirable for cooperation.
Maybe is better to work on it for yourself, be your own boss.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
amhoba (OP)

View Profile
September 11, 2020, 12:07:45 PM

Yeah, just holy shit.

everything you say, you offer various promises, even we don't know anything about you. you are just some anonymous person here, why would anyone believe you?
Plus, your product will be a "clone" of someone's script. It is a kind of plagiarism, there is nothing authentic and only yours. Also, your only feedback is related to plagiarism. all these things gives a very negative picture of you and does not instill confidence that you are desirable for cooperation.
Maybe is better to work on it for yourself, be your own boss.

If you think it is that simple clone, then you clone it too. I did not just copy and paste code. I wrote from groundup.
Anyway this forum is not good place for discussion. And simply you are not the one to discuss with either, you also do not understand what it takes to create something like this.
Anyway. bye bye.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: