Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 06:20:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A project to help make Ethereum the number one cryptocurrency.  (Read 914 times)
xZork

Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 06:53:49 PM

Basically the best thing about the crypto market is that it is always volatile, if the market is not volatile we can hardly make money from it.
Besides, Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market and it is very difficult for any coin to surpass it, and all the currencies in the market must depend on bitcoin.
So I think a project of a coin that is not volatile, and that could make ETH number one is not viable.
too high volatility in the cryptocurrency market is also not very good. few people can correctly take advantage of this volatility. in most cases, people lose their money
Of course, not everyone can make money when the market is volatile. Only those who truly love and understand the market can earn when the market changes.
At the moment the cryptocurrency market is where people invest and make a profit so when the market changes it's time for people to make money.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peter0425

Activity: 2604
Merit: 439

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:37:17 PM

Basically the best thing about the crypto market is that it is always volatile, if the market is not volatile we can hardly make money from it.
Besides, Bitcoin is the king of the crypto market and it is very difficult for any coin to surpass it, and all the currencies in the market must depend on bitcoin.
So I think a project of a coin that is not volatile, and that could make ETH number one is not viable.
too high volatility in the cryptocurrency market is also not very good. few people can correctly take advantage of this volatility. in most cases, people lose their money
Of course, not everyone can make money when the market is volatile. Only those who truly love and understand the market can earn when the market changes.
At the moment the cryptocurrency market is where people invest and make a profit so when the market changes it's time for people to make money.

Every movements around this market there's corresponding effects.

Not everyone is entitled to earn inside this venue of investment, only those who fully recognized opportunities will.
In regards to ETH the developing team are working and it;s reflects from how people continue investing to this coin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 08:49:23 PM

I love the fact that you are defending your project while welcoming critics to know where you are found wanting and where you need to improve. However, I want to point out an impression and that is, Bitcoin has occupied that position by not depending on any other crypto, rather it's features and trust kept it there. Now, I do not also think that any crypto can make Ethereum massive enough to beat Bitcoin. Before, many projects has leveraged the Ethereum blockchain yet it maintained its position wherein some later moved to different blockchains. So, I think you should focus more on enhancing your idea and thus your project.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Kehindem

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:30:30 PM

Dont really understand things here, is it your project will help ethereum thrive, or you want to gain idea that can help your project?

and from the write up in the project, you said people safe and get their asset back without of lossing such asset. So let me say you are you trying to create crypto bank, so is their any means of interest on asset keep
VictorProsh (OP)

Activity: 475
Merit: 2

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 12:40:06 AM

You are absolutely right, unlimited volatility is needed only for traders and speculators (in a good way) to make a profit. As for keeping your financial assets in cryptocurrency and not in a bank account, you need stability and predictability that no one will steal or block your hard-earned funds. My project implements this idea.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 07:09:37 AM

I invite you to discuss an idea that can help Ethereum become the number one cryptocurrency or disprove it.
I have no idea to make it realized. BTC will be always number one in cryptocurrency. And ETH is the number one of altcoins. that is what I think. I am also still confused about the meaning of "controlled volatility". Does it mean that the crypto will not be volatile again or it will be controllable?
Well, I don't think it may work well in the crypto world. Because one of the main characters of crypto is about its volatility. If it is about the controlled rate or volatility, it may belong to the stable coin.
But, this is an interesting topic to discuss.
You're right. In my opinion, I think there will be no coin can beat the dominant of BTC. ETH will always be the number one altcoins for sure! As I can see, there is no way for ETH to beat BTC right now. Besides, how can we control the volatility of the market? It's the natural of the cryptocurrency market, we can earn money from this market is because of the volatility. In other way, if you talk about controllable volatility, who will be benefited? The controller or the participants?
Ethereum itself will always be volatile to one degree or another depending on the market demand, but ETH-WORLD tokens can only grow in price, that is, have only positive volatility and under no circumstances can be reset to zero, and if this is so, then in Ethereum will bring big business that can surpass the capitalization of BTC.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 07:26:14 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 01:17:09 AM by VictorProsh

Seems like a Russian project and personally i do not great experiences in the past with many Russian based projects but i do not believe much that it depends on location. Anyways if it supports the ethereum network i will support it and i do see a lot defi data and upgradation or liquidity based new projects which is also very encouraging and depicts the big future ahead for eth, defi and crypto overall.
Thank you for your support, in turn, your critical comments on the project would be interesting, perhaps this would motivate you and others to understand the features of the project.
http://prosh.info/smart_eng.html
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 07:43:20 AM
Last edit: April 09, 2022, 01:18:40 AM by VictorProsh

You are absolutely right, only then do people make or lose money when the market is in a fever. It is for this that I proposed my idea, which allows not to be afraid of such a situation. If you and not only you, but also many others have placed your financial assets in the deposit of a smart contract, you are not afraid of a market collapse, read the draft there it is described.
http://prosh.info/smart_eng.html
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:48:38 AM

I love the fact that you are defending your project while welcoming critics to know where you are found wanting and where you need to improve. However, I want to point out an impression and that is, Bitcoin has occupied that position by not depending on any other crypto, rather it's features and trust kept it there. Now, I do not also think that any crypto can make Ethereum massive enough to beat Bitcoin. Before, many projects has leveraged the Ethereum blockchain yet it maintained its position wherein some later moved to different blockchains. So, I think you should focus more on enhancing your idea and thus your project.
Thank you very much for your feedback, you are absolutely right, I started this discussion precisely in order to help me and myself who follow it to understand many issues related to the safety of investments in crypto currency. But what is strange is that all the comments on the project are directed only to the fact that they primarily need unbridled volatility, but no one understands in connection with what it can become manageable and predictable. Now with regard to Bitcoin, you are claiming that it has taken its position independent of another cryptocurrency, yes it is, and who controls it? The owners of the controlling stakes may collapse tomorrow and sell them, and what will happen to the market? This can't happen in my project. If you read carefully, you will understand that Ethereum has financial protection for ETH-WORLD tokens, while Bitcoin does not. My project is universal for any financial system, including Bitcoin, in which you can create a depository through a smart contract.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:58:56 AM

Dont really understand things here, is it your project will help ethereum thrive, or you want to gain idea that can help your project?

and from the write up in the project, you said people safe and get their asset back without of lossing such asset. So let me say you are you trying to create crypto bank, so is their any means of interest on asset keep
You are absolutely right, I was the one who suggested the creation of a cryptobank. Unlike known solutions, this bank does not have a single management. Everyone who has connected to it becomes its co-owner and manager within the limits of their authorized capital (deposit) and can earn money by connecting those who want to become the same co-owners.
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

Activity: 110

Total Exchange (TEX) and Luxury Ledger (LXRY)

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 09:02:27 AM

So you think @OP that lending the money in contracts or simply we say through ethereum will increase the number of people using it? And increase the demand and interest because of lending. I think it will increase the price as many people will come forward to take this opportunity who are in need and many people will be interested in using storage facility but why with you? They can store easily in cold wallet or some one can easily save in some old usb stick and save it!

TEX-LXRY

World's Largest Crypto Goods and Services Market
TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 02:56:46 PM

So you think @OP that lending the money in contracts or simply we say through ethereum will increase the number of people using it? And increase the demand and interest because of lending. I think it will increase the price as many people will come forward to take this opportunity who are in need and many people will be interested in using storage facility but why with you? They can store easily in cold wallet or some one can easily save in some old usb stick and save it!

TEX-LXRY
Quite right, you can store in your Ethereum wallet, but what will it give you? By storing your financial asset in the cryptobank depository (smart contract), the bank gives you its guarantees ETH-WORLD tokens equivalent to the value of Ethereum, which can only grow in price and which you can mortgage, the bank can give you a loan in the full amount of the value of your deposit. The bank issued Fiat not against ETH, but against ETH-WORLD tokens secured by the client's ETH. According to the terms, ETH-WORLD tokens can only grow in price, in other words, tokens have only positive volatility, unlike ETH. The more clients will be credited, the higher the cost of the pledged tokens. The cost of tokens is constantly growing with an increase in the deposit and, accordingly, the issued amount of the loan. Therefore, when clients settle with the bank,

the bank unblocks the client's ETH and the bank retains some of the tokens.

So this implies that if a person deposits its ETH then that person will not lose the money in ethereum but in return the person can actually earn money depending on the amount(x) of users are coming to (The solution) you giving?

TEX-LXRY

TEX-LXRY
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2020, 08:42:25 PM

TEX-LXRY
Quite right, you can store in your Ethereum wallet, but what will it give you? By storing your financial asset in the cryptobank depository (smart contract), the bank gives you its guarantees ETH-WORLD tokens equivalent to the value of Ethereum, which can only grow in price and which you can mortgage, the bank can give you a loan in the full amount of the value of your deposit. The bank issued Fiat not against ETH, but against ETH-WORLD tokens secured by the client's ETH. According to the terms, ETH-WORLD tokens can only grow in price, in other words, tokens have only positive volatility, unlike ETH. The more clients will be credited, the higher the cost of the pledged tokens. The cost of tokens is constantly growing with an increase in the deposit and, accordingly, the issued amount of the loan. Therefore, when clients settle with the bank,

So this implies that if a person deposits its ETH then that person will not lose the money in ethereum but in return the person can actually earn money depending on the amount(x) of users are coming to (The solution) you giving?

TEX-LXRY
Yes, but that's not the point. I advise you to read the project so that you can understand its essence.
Retelling it will take up a lot of space.
This platform allows you not only to place your deposits while maintaining and increasing your assets, but also to earn money by helping those who want to connect to the smart contract by receiving ETH for this or by selling ETH-WORLD tokens to those who want to open their own deposit.

I will give it a read. Is the link secure?

TEX-LXRY

AIF

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:02:27 AM

I invite you to discuss an idea that can help Ethereum become the number one cryptocurrency or disprove it.
Currently, there is not a single cryptocurrency storage and lending solution in the cryptocurrency world that does not depend on the speculative rate of BITCOIN, managed by its main owners and who benefit from its controlled volatility.
    In the project I propose, there is a solution for lending cryptocurrencies secured by smart contract tokens, without fear of losing financial assets in the event of negative market volatility. If you can refute the idea of ​​my project, I ask you to prove it in numbers, and if you see the prospect of development, I will be glad to accept any help or advice for its implementation.
http://prosh.ru/smartcontract.html
Cryptocurrency loan solution has been working in DeFi for a long time why is your project better than it?
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 11:50:50 AM

Currently, there is not a single cryptocurrency storage and lending solution in the cryptocurrency world that does not depend on the speculative rate of BITCOIN, managed by its main owners and who benefit from its controlled volatility.
    In the project I propose, there is a solution for lending cryptocurrencies secured by smart contract tokens, without fear of losing financial assets in the event of negative market volatility. If you can refute the idea of ​​my project, I ask you to prove it in numbers, and if you see the prospect of development, I will be glad to accept any help or advice for its implementation.
Cryptocurrency loan solution has been working in DeFi for a long time why is your project better than it?
The DeFi developers, in my opinion, made the wrong emphasis in terms of priorities for the formation of financial assets. Ethereum in DeFi projects is an indirect asset serving for the production of stabilizers on the basis of which their entire system is built, in other words, the derivative coins with which they clog the blockchain network are of greater value than Ethereum itself, if I am wrong to object. In my project, Ethereum is the main financial asset, and ETH-WORLD tokens are its financial equivalent, which has the only indisputable property of insurance and protection against financial losses of Ethereum owners and has a property better than Bitcoin, it cannot be devalued.
AIF

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 09:23:11 AM
Last edit: August 16, 2020, 01:29:03 PM by AIF

The DeFi developers, in my opinion, made the wrong emphasis in terms of priorities for the formation of financial assets. Ethereum in DeFi projects is an indirect asset serving for the production of stabilizers on the basis of which their entire system is built, in other words, the derivative coins with which they clog the blockchain network are of greater value than Ethereum itself, if I am wrong to object. In my project, Ethereum is the main financial asset, and ETH-WORLD tokens are its financial equivalent, which has the only indisputable property of insurance and protection against financial losses of Ethereum owners and has a property better than Bitcoin, it cannot be devalued.
Are you saying your ETH-WORLD tokens are better than bitcoin? You are just a dreamer, where did you get it?
AIF

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 05:13:47 AM

I think that for a coin to be number one, there is a huge work to do, for exemple : solving problems that "first coins" didn't (which is not appropriate in the case of Ethereum because of its blockchain congestion that happens from time to time)
Everything you say is correct, but this is a technical problem, it will sooner or later be solved. The main issue is the safety of investments in cryptocurrency that this project solves.
15. The project is completely lacking any regulator. The main advantage of the project is that ETH owners manage their financial assets without sending them anywhere other than their addresses connected to the smart contract, or only for the necessary initial connection, and also if they only need ETH-WORLD tokens. With a high volatility of ETH in the market, it will be profitable to place it in the deposit of a smart contract, and the received ETH-WORLD coin, which always has only a growth that is not commensurate with the fall in the price of ETH, can be pledged thereby preserving the deposit assets. You can return (unlock) your assets at any time by sending ETH-WORLD tokens to the deposit addresses in the smart contract.

From now on, let's take a closer look, what does it mean they don't send to anyone, but to a smart contract? In DeFi, they send Ethereum to the contract, they receive stablecoin just like you do, what's the difference.
VictorProsh (OP)

я oткpыт

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:06:22 AM

I think that for a coin to be number one, there is a huge work to do, for exemple : solving problems that "first coins" didn't (which is not appropriate in the case of Ethereum because of its blockchain congestion that happens from time to time)
Everything you say is correct, but this is a technical problem, it will sooner or later be solved. The main issue is the safety of investments in cryptocurrency that this project solves.
15. The project is completely lacking any regulator. The main advantage of the project is that ETH owners manage their financial assets without sending them anywhere other than their addresses connected to the smart contract, or only for the necessary initial connection, and also if they only need ETH-WORLD tokens. With a high volatility of ETH in the market, it will be profitable to place it in the deposit of a smart contract, and the received ETH-WORLD coin, which always has only a growth that is not commensurate with the fall in the price of ETH, can be pledged thereby preserving the deposit assets. You can return (unlock) your assets at any time by sending ETH-WORLD tokens to the deposit addresses in the smart contract.

From now on, let's take a closer look, what does it mean they don't send to anyone, but to a smart contract? In DeFi, they send Ethereum to the contract, they receive stablecoin just like you do, what's the difference.
The difference is that by sending Ethereum to a smart contract in programs led by MakerDAO to receive DAI, you will never receive your ETH back, in addition, you send 30% more ETH to the smart contract than you receive stablecoins as collateral and in the event of a sharp drop ETH for more than 30% your collateral can be reset to zero.
This is not in my project. You send your ETH to your account of your wallet connected to the smart contract, and it is blocked in the contract, in exchange, you receive 100% of the financial asset equivalent ETH-WORLD tokens, which, unlike DAI, has a programmed increase in value.
AIF

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 01:52:05 PM

TEX-LXRY

Why do you think that your tokens will grow in price, who determines it?
best2015

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:14:25 PM

First of all, this needs to be on service announcement or service discussion, not altcoin discussion.
And about the idea itself - I'm feeling controversial about it, because I highly doubt your point that the service helps the ethereum originally.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: