Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:46:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Business for sale!  (Read 2305 times)
FairProof (OP)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2014, 01:30:24 PM

Hmm, I spoke to a couple of people I trust to be good security experts.

I asked them what I should do so nothing like that happens again.

One of them gave the same advice as you, so it sounds like the very thing I am going to do.

Thanks a lot!

FairProof (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2014, 07:37:42 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2014, 09:49:20 AM by FairProof

Hi!

Thanks for all who have help me against scammers who hacked my account. However, this stupid situation resulted in a great outcome since we got quite perspective offer from investment fund. I think it will be confirmed on my partner`s site soon.

I am happy this defamatory story has the good ending for me and Fairproof.com users.

FairProof (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:21:02 AM

The deal was confirmed by my partner.

You can trust http://bitnovus.com/ if you want to improve your business.

dougg

Activity: 145

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 03:46:17 PM

Were these rates for the last months? when did you start?

hamza171

Activity: 249
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 03:38:37 PM

Attention everyone!

The post is a scam and all replies in it under FairProof are fake. Whoever posted all of the above had used my password and seems to know a bit too much about my business affairs.

Busy with my advertizing project, I paid no attention to what’s been happening in this post. A total surprise, imagine someone trying to sell your business without your consent, the scammer even replied to a few PMs.

I am always careful with my passwords and it beats me how it all worked out. I really hate to think the forum admins are involved. It is also possible that someone’s been reading my emails and IMs.

The weird part is that I do intend to sell my business, had been negotiating for a while and reached an agreement a few days ago. To tell you more, I even got paid part of the price in advance. Now I am going to have to explain all this nonsense to my partner.

I have changed all my passwords and am taking all possible steps to repair the damage. No idea what’s been going on here, it really made me feel paranoid.

All I can think of is a competitor trying to discredit the FairProof lottery. Since the site is really well protected, (we did use some serious security algorithms there) they decided to take an easy route and post this fake bullshit here.

Lol It was just a marketing Plane
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: