Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][IEO]BTCHG IEO-15th Auguest|Started from 9$/token and check current PRICE  (Read 164 times)
Arch Crypton Game (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 05:52:15 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 01:16:22 PM by Arch Crypton Game

image loading...

IEO Starting Date :- 15th August 2020  

Bitcoinhedge is the worlds first
zero loss bitcoin hedging platform
that allows you to hedge bitcoin
with its one click hedge
feature.It helps the investors to
safeguard themselves from the
volatility in the Crypto market.

Why invest in our IEO?

Early access to a BTCHG token which has the potential for rapid capital growth
An innovative way to deploy capital that offers a hedge against political and economic shocks
Contributors are usually the first users of the token – thus unlike holding a stock of a company
whose products a contributor never used, ironically tokens can be more tangible than securities
The returns from investing in IEOs can be in the 100%, with the profits from the hits outweighing
the losses of the misses
Portfolio diversification
A high risk, high reward asset which is (to some extent) disconnected from the stock market and

the economy

Price Chart

We Started from 9$ per token  and Now its 40$  

"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitum

Activity: 1414
Merit: 271

bitonator.tangled.com/join

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 06:51:04 PM

Where can I see information about the team? There is nothing on the website? Links to social channels also don't work. It would be nice if you did everything sensibly, with all links etc

Tangled Social Network Web 3.0 | Earning Millix (MLX): https://bitonator.tangled.com/join
Post & Earn (Posting, Likes, Comments etc.), Uncensored & Anonymous, Referral links allowed, Lightning-fast & hassle-free withdrawal in $MLX
CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/millix/
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 08:21:35 PM

Before you announcing new threads for new project, whats up with your old scam project mr dendi? i see all information about team on your website has been dissapeared and no more updated informations about project development and i saw last traded for Arch crypton is about 27 day ago, now you are announce new project named bitcoinhedge.

i belive that this accounts has connections with Arch crypton game : https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/ieo-arcg-crypton
which no more news about their project & team on website looks like dissapear & twitter has been change to other named

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
CaVO32

Activity: 1848
Merit: 158

View Profile
August 10, 2020, 11:09:09 PM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 05:35:32 AM by CaVO32

Before you announcing new threads for new project, whats up with your old scam project mr dendi? i see all information about team on your website has been dissapeared and no more updated informations about project development and i saw last traded for Arch crypton is about 27 day ago, now you are announce new project named bitcoinhedge.

i belive that this accounts has connections with Arch crypton game : https://www.cryptoknowmics.com/ieo-arcg-crypton
which no more news about their project & team on website looks like dissapear & twitter has been change to other named

I guess we need to be careful in touching this project. With shady background like this, IEO investors should do their own digging here, otherwise, their funds will be compromised. The $9/token is too expensive for a token that has no actual use case in the market. And aiming to be at the $22 price level in few days is just ridiculous. I don't think their roadmap has been reviewed meticulously. They won't put those numbers as they have no control in the trading market. Unless, they will manipulate it.

Is this the site of this bitcoinhedge? - Seems that this project is different from this thread.

https://bitcoinhedge.io/

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/bitcoinhedge
Arch Crypton Game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:15:50 AM

Where can I see information about the team? There is nothing on the website? Links to social channels also don't work. It would be nice if you did everything sensibly, with all links etc

We could be provide the links within this week.. Our web site is under maintanance now. Sorry for the inconvienience
Arch Crypton Game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:35:22 AM

I'm just a Thread Creator , Not a part of a Company or a project.. [I'm also checking about the project before launching a thread according to my knowledge. May be i'm wrong.because No one can trust 100% on a project.]
TommyGunnaB

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 09:46:39 AM

As far as I can see, the project does not have a website, WhitePaper, or other sources from where people could get information about the project. This is very strange, I hope we will see it all in the near future.
Arch Crypton Game (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:46:51 PM

As far as I can see, the project does not have a website, WhitePaper, or other sources from where people could get information about the project. This is very strange, I hope we will see it all in the near future.

I Updated the Thread with the Website and Social media links , I will Update the Whitepaper when i receive it
vanyxeen

Activity: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 01:11:08 PM

You can see Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and Telegram, it's already not bad. Waiting for website and it would be cool to see Medium page of the project. Good luck to you Wink
inverstorloisa

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 02:34:10 AM

Now its about 30$ , So can someone tell us will this be profitable if i buy at this moment?

Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 06:03:33 AM

Now its about 30$ , So can someone tell us will this be profitable if i buy at this moment?

very improper for two reasons, first this coin is only listed on vindax and also has a low trade volume as a note if you take references from this forum or google vindax is a bad exchange, second reasons this coins will be held IEO on Shortex as far as i know the result IEO is very bad and it can be said that it is one of the launchpads that is not feasible, conclusion I think you must looking for a more feasible project than this.
mahela

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:19:12 AM

https://i.imgur.com/ZRYgujz.jpg
very improper for two reasons, first this coin is only listed on vindax and also has a low trade volume as a note if you take references from this forum or google vindax is a bad exchange, second reasons this coins will be held IEO on Shortex as far as i know the result IEO is very bad and it can be said that it is one of the launchpads that is not feasible, conclusion I think you must looking for a more feasible project than this.

I checked the Volume and the Price now,so in the last 24 hours volume has been increased  by considerable value . Will the volume be continuously increased in the future?HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh??
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: