Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:11:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Giving Merit to newbie with no merits. Requirement no bounty reports is a must!  (Read 171 times)
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 04:10:05 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 04:51:50 AM by jademaxsuy

I made a topic in the beginners and help section on boosting morale for newbie. I know that this is not the
appropriate to discuss here but I am calling all the newbie with no merit to get the chance on getting the first merit.

The requirement is very simple I will not give merit to those newbie that are doing bounty campaign like posting reports in social media. English is the preferred language and not keen on looking for quality posters for average posts will do. Just always visit the beginners and help section so that you will be aware on information being shared in tha section from scam and fraud activities and how to avoid. Other topics related to cryptocurrency were being discussed there and one can freely ask questions.

Other high rank users are stating that they follow the thread and might also give newbie some merits. This is.your chance to get merits.

Educate yourself and get away from getting scam and from fraud users. I am excited to be the first user to give the first merit of your account.  Try to visit the thread here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5267574.msg54961273#msg54961273

Edit: I know that this is inapropriate to post it here. Well move it manually once it get few views.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2324
Merit: 835

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 04:45:21 AM

Honestly this topic does not discuss about bitcoin so why is it in Bitcoin Discussion. I see you left link to your another thread in Beginners & Help that is good and enough. Making multiple topics in different boards for same purposes is not allowed.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1158

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 05:28:49 AM

Doing personal promotion by creating multiple/duplicate in various section is not appropiate/allowed. Only personal text and signature are allowed (but you're join in signature campaign now, so you can't)

Move to beginner & help, lock topic.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
jademaxsuy (OP)

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:40:29 AM

Doing personal promotion by creating multiple/duplicate in various section is not appropiate/allowed. Only personal text and signature are allowed (but you're join in signature campaign now, so you can't)

Move to beginner & help, lock topic.
Well, I have move it already. It is not a promotion but rather just a thrwad for encouragement. It was a temporary post to get audience and will manually move it myself. I decided to archive this because I have still active.thread in beginners and help section. i do.not want flood that section with my post.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: