Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 03:24:46 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: So every dead project that adding "DeFi" to its name, pumping 100000% ?  (Read 436 times)
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:44:19 AM

The fastest way for scammers to make money in crypto space was ICO and now that ICO is no more they will use any means necessary to get their job done, and now that DeFi projects are becoming successful scammers will definitely use them

Scammers find ways to join the ride, what do we expect even dead project like what OP said will attach and use
DeFi for them to trick investors, and now the hypes is really being followed by traders, it's now the hyped around
this market.
I have to admit that scammers are very smart in finding a new method to trick people. You're right that they took advantage of ICO projects to scam people in the past and now they're about to use DeFi projects. It's true that every hype appears in this market will contain a risk of scammers. Scammers always follow the hype so well that we have to be aware of them.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 09:57:37 AM

To me Decentralized Finance (DeFi) is something like ICO at 2017 ago. Many people got interested to the ICO so as whatever the project was there will be many investor who will support the project and store their money in it and as we can see at that time ICO project was a promising place for investing. The investor got a double even more than that when he got a profit. And right now, DeFi is being loved by many people. Some coins who use DeFi system has been increasing a lot, like LINK coin which we can see its price has been touch another all time high. Yeah I think, it would be like an ICO eventually.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 10:01:51 AM

indeed project Defi so hype by pumping project is dead to rise dramatically I was also quite surprised by the project Defi these bring something positive in the market and make the pump price is so big that this time the possibility of this hype will continue to survive until the end of the year I believe enough strengthening of bitcoin prices up to a price of $11492.57 possibility hype will continue.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
hrunya102

Activity: 546
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:27:45 AM

What the hell?

every dead project, with no development team that add's defi to his name, get a 100000% pump?

That's the Defi Hype season?

At the moment, this works 99 percent of the time, the ICO boom has taught us nothing, and in the end we are waiting for a painful fall.

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓************** DFINANCE is New Age of DEFI **************▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓* Bitcointalk ▐  TwitterReddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Github ▐  Discord *▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓** A Non-Code Platform for Decentralized Trading Instruments **▓▓▓▒▒░░
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 10:41:22 AM

Thats the power of hype in the cryptomarket. Even projects without use case as long as they are focus on defi showcase and announced listing on uniswap is gonna  be a real deal or can comeback alive even their project had long dead before.

99% of new projects are probably focus on defi concept and likely will only focus on the hype it could give.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:44:37 AM

What the hell?

every dead project, with no development team that add's defi to his name, get a 100000% pump?

At the moment, this works 99 percent of the time, the ICO boom has taught us nothing, and in the end we are waiting for a painful fall.
I'll be a bit skeptical about the statistic. 99% of the time?? How can? However, it's right that the hype can raise up a dead projects. The stats seems to be overreacted, though, it's true basically. I believe that a lof of experienced traders and investors have learned the painful lesson from the ICO hype, therefore, they'll not easily be scammed again. New traders and investors should be aware of this hype!

leea-1334

Activity: 2282
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:49:50 PM

yes it is,,, and this is a big bubble that will burst, if not today then tomorrow for sure. Interest does not grow on trees,,, it has to come from somewhere and when enough people lose money and liquidate capital, this thing will fall.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:53:16 PM

yes it is,,, and this is a big bubble that will burst, if not today then tomorrow for sure. Interest does not grow on trees,,, it has to come from somewhere and when enough people lose money and liquidate capital, this thing will fall.
Good that you point this out but I'm not ready to wait around and let this happens without me not taking my own advantage, we all know that good things don't last forever but it's fun riding along, isn't it? I prefer to buy some DeFi tokens and make profits while it lasts.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
bayudndy

Activity: 823
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:55:06 PM

Yes, that's the hype in this market. They just need to tag the Defi name on their project, then the project gets fomo and the price increases many times after being listed in the exchanges. I believe this situation will end soon like ICOs in 2017, this bubble will quickly explode
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 12:58:58 PM

What the hell?

I can guess the name of the project you are talking about but I will leave it out of this conversation but the truth be told, DeFi is not a name to ressucitate dead projects as the tenets of the project couldn't survive the face of the market without DeFi, what  then makes it different at DeFi?

Tipstar

Activity: 1792
Merit: 281

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:00:30 PM

Good that you point this out but I'm not ready to wait around and let this happens without me not taking my own advantage, we all know that good things don't last forever but it's fun riding along, isn't it? I prefer to buy some DeFi tokens and make profits while it lasts.

DeFi are of course the future of crypto but the current hype is a bubble that's going to burst soon. I hope the burst would not be counter inutiative to the overall development and adoption of DeFi. Cross platform DeFi solutions would certainly change the face of crypto sphere. But our investment on such should be calculated rather than jumping in the herd.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Anonylz

Activity: 2562
Merit: 577

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:01:48 PM

Lol, received a notification from Binance about serum (srm) with price increase of about 1500% and i was short of words, in this days where good project are struggling to increase by 10%, here is a project that tose more a thousand %, impressive if I may say, I have no knowledge about the project, don't know if it is defi or not, but the price pump is mad.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
                           Twitter       Telegram      Medium      YouTube      Discord        TikTok         GitHub               
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Princejebs

Activity: 560
Merit: 26

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:03:13 PM

What the hell?

Including projects with billions of supplies has reduced their total supply to 1:1000. After the upgrade, they decided to add DEFI to the ticker name. Isn't that trickish?
Irrelevant project will always gain within short period of time but wouldn't last long.

ICO>>>IEO and now DEFI.
Time will define their success in the long run.
Bitstar_coin

Activity: 2436
Merit: 693

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 02:43:55 PM

This will continue throughout this year, many defi project will record huge success because of the interest of people, whether they have real product or not is not very important as it is, short term, defi seem to be the right project to make quick profit, I just hope investors will use this opportunity wisely, know the right project to invest on and when to sell.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
PerfectCircle

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:23:11 PM

Investors need to be very careful around DeFi projects, most especially new DeFi projects, remember that ninety percent of new projects are only after money as per my own research on past projects in crypto space, scammers are evolving and getting more smarter every day.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:37:55 PM

What the hell?

When people are so ignorant and willing to spend their money rather than investing on the right assets are exists then these seasonal projects will try to loot money from them for sure.People will cry only after this hype got over so we can expect those mourns in next few months.
overttherainbow

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:45:28 PM

DeFi is a new form of ICO. Soon hype will end and everyone will forgot about it
Eco_111

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:45:40 PM

We have too many blind investors in crypto space, they don't want to learn about what makes a project a good choice to invest on, they plan to make fast money without doing some diggings and after things goes side ways they will start blaming crypto
whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 03:46:58 PM

DeFi is still too young to predict real results, but the fact remains that it is in this period that DeFi projects are preferred by investors. In any case, it is possible that the time will come that investors will also fear Defi, as today they are afraid of ICOs. Although the main highlight of DeFi is an alternative to the banking sector and a replacement for traditional technologies, what gets the most attention, who just supplements their name with this DiFi abbreviation.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
mauriek

Activity: 1008
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:03:43 PM

I still not understand why a dead project can come back to life using defi platform, And what makes the DeFi project so special these days, many their tokens can pump so high that make investors get multiple profits. We will see in the future the DeFi project will be born everywhere.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: