Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:15:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: An Investigation into 5G + Thoughts on Health & the Coronavirus w/ cited sources  (Read 214 times)
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 01:13:47 AM
Merited by TECSHARE (10)

Thoughts on Health, Covid-19, and a Factual Investigation of 5G

Please take just a few minutes out of your busy day to read through this in full, as I strongly believe the 5G rollout is one of the most important issues that we all need to be aware of in these troubled times. If you want to help, please share the information with friends, family, and strangers after confirming its authenticity.

If you are worried about your and/or your family's health in the midst of this worldwide pandemic, I Highly suggest:
-Being outside for at least 20 mins. everyday getting fresh air and sunshine (true Vitamin D).
-Getting some regular exercise, even if it's just going for a walk around the block everyday.
-Strengthening your immune system by avoiding acidic & processed foods and eating lots of fresh fruits and vegetables.
-Trying your hardest to not feel stressed, worried, scared, or depressed (I know that's easier said than done right now), as these have all been found to literally damage your health and lower your lifespan. Sunlight and exercise help with all of these. And if watching the news is keeping you in a constant state of fear and worry, I highly recommend turning it off for your health and wellbeing. It seems like that has almost been the media's goal lately, sadly.
-Reading about & practicing the Law of Attraction and "speaking things into existence" when you have the extra time, and avoiding speaking negative things into existence.
-Mixing and bottling your own supply of MMS and taking it when feeling sick. (https://jimhumble.co/how-to-make-mms)

I was just talking to my wife about all of these health, wellness, and other things that we always say "we should really do that sometime," and I told her- NOW is the time for us to do this stuff! It's essentially now or never with a worldwide pandemic going on, right? Especially with the extra time most of us have and with us not really going much of anywhere.

And I'm not just talking about the Coronavirus when mentioning the pandemic, but the combination of the CV and the harmful effects of 5G millimeter wave technology that weaken our immune system and otherwise damage our body and the world around us. (NOTE: Nothing in this post is a conspiracy theory, all information contained therein is a fact. Please look at the facts with an open mind and utilize critical thinking. Finally, don't just accept my view, or any other's, as the truth without doing some follow-up research of your own.)
And if you're a skeptic about this, please do some independent research on it guys (avoid Snopes like the plague), and I highly recommend starting with some of Joel Moskowitz's articles about it, he is an expert in the field and an advisor on several boards. No, I'm not crazy. I'm not gullible. And I don't just believe anything that gets shared on Facebook. I have been reading up on this technology for over a year now and have legitimately read a few dozen peer-reviewed scientific studies about it in the past 6 months w
hile working on an appeal for my local city to reject the 5G rollout. I'm simply trying to help the people with what I have learned, including you and your family & everyone else. Yes, there are some studies that don't say negative things (though the majority do), but what I say to that- look at all of the studies 'Big Tobacco' paid for in years past that never once found cigarettes to be harmful. And 'Big Telecom' is an industry worth an estimated $15 Trillion dollars..

Because of the more powerful yet shorter pulsed millimeter waves (MMW), these 5G towers and antennas are going to have to be placed every 100-200 meters apart, blanketing us with EMF radiation. Birds and ducks have been falling dead from the sky where it's been tested, and it's killing trees and insects. Among these dying insects are the bees, which are vital to all of humanity for their pollination of plants and flowers. A 2016 Armenian study found that 5G millimeter waves depressed the growth of and “changed properties and activity” of the cells of the bacteria and E. Coli on which they were conducting their study. There are a lot of bad implications with this but the two main concerns are that MMW could potentially have the same effect on human cells and that it could lead to antibiotic-resistant bacteria. The 5G spectrum is from 30 GHz all the way up to 300 GHz. Some of the frequencies used in 5G (60 GHz) interfere with our body's ability to absorb oxygen and get it to our cells. Specifically, the 60 GHz frequency causes electrons on oxygen molecules to spin, which makes the hemoglobin in our blood unable to uptake the oxygen and carry it to the rest of our body. I believe this is the cause of people just dropping to the ground in videos we've seen coming out of Wuhan, and doctors are coming forward saying they are seeing patients starving of oxygen which would also back this up. Some studies have found that up to 90% of MMW are absorbed in the top 2 layers of skin, the corneas of the eyes, and the testicles. Dr. Ben-Ishai from The Hebrew University of Jerusalem has conducted studies that show that the sweat ducts in our skin will act as tiny helical antennas for 5G and will actually amplify the radiation. Other studies have found it causes oxidative damage to our cells including damage to the DNA and mitochondria that is mutagenic and can be passed down between generations. Mark Steele, a former weapons expert in the UK, has also pointed out that 5G uses some of the same frequency technology that military weapon & crowd control systems employ. Studies have also shown 5G MMW weaken our immune systems and cause flu-like symptoms! So is this really the responsible, ethical thing to be rolling out everywhere, bypassing the legal testing of it, during this CV pandemic?

A recent study published by Italian scientists in 2020 has even shown that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells, transferred to other cells, and play a major role in producing Coronaviruses in these biological cells. These results would seem to confirm the "exosome theory," which states that our cells react to exposure of environmental toxins by bundling up & expelling genetic material into the body via tiny protein balls known as exosomes. These exosomes help carry information to the other cells about the toxin or stressor, but they also help the cells to cleanse and rebuild by removing problematic genetic material. So in the case of the Italian study in regards to the exosome theory- the environmental toxin poisoning our cells is 5G, and the harmful genetic material being expelled by our cells in response is the Coronavirus.

5G towers and antennas are currently being installed all over the US and worldwide, including in many schools during quarantine while we were all locked down and unable to witness, document, question, or protest against it. That's a fact and no conspiracy theory people. (Check out the group 'Wired Schools' on FB for school info.) President Trump just recently signed The Secure 5G and Beyond Act of 2020 into law pushing the 5G roll out through on us without being tested. I guess installing 5G everywhere right now is considered essential, huh? And though you may already be noticing many 5G towers and antennas around the US, most locations (including Indiana) are nowhere near ready for the full rollout of the 5G network, with industry sources stating there will have to be one placed every 325-650 feet for maximum coverage. The Huawei company even built a 5G base station on Mt. Everest using yaks to help transport the building materials to a site more than 21,000 ft. up the slope!

Wuhan was the pilot city in China to roll out their 5G networks on October 31 of last year- and this is not a "conspiracy theory" either but a fact, damn it. Italy is literally covered with 5G towers and antennas too, the Diamond Princess cruise ship had 5G with their MedallionNet, and the list goes on. Chinese company Huawei was charged for violating sanctions with Iran by providing them with networking technology, specifically 5G technology- which could explain the deaths we've seen in Iran from Covid-19 too. And despite being "intimately involved" with the creation of 5G technology, Israel is not going to deploy it in their own country (perhaps because of the Israeli study mentioned above).

There have been several instances where employees of the telecom industry, from electricians all the way up to executives, actually ended up quitting their jobs to come forward trying to warn the public of the risks after finding out themselves. One Australian man high up in the 'Big Telecom' industry even borrowed a friend's tank and used it to take down several 5G towers after he personally found out the risks!

With studies showing that 5G weakens our immune systems, I believe that preventing it, or at least delaying it, is without a doubt the right decision to make in order for us to have a fighting chance at beating this CV pandemic. Several US cities and counties as well as other places in the world have already gotten together to shut this down. The Environmental Minister of Brussels stated on their decision to delay the 5G rollout- "The people of Brussels are not guinea pigs whose health I can sell for a profit. We cannot leave anything to doubt." And I'd like to believe that we will not be guinea pigs for this harmful technology either.

Why did I send you this information? I've sent you this because you're a brother, a friend, family member, a fellow parent or citizen in the US, or just a fellow citizen of the world, and I wanted you to be aware of the dangers of 5G technology to best protect you & your family. But I'm also asking you to please help me in trying to get this 5G rollout stopped, or at least delayed until after this CV pandemic dies down. I'm going to include a few related articles and studies at the end of this, and if you know anyone in the city council or other elected positions of authority, please pass this on to them. Please help me share this info. if you'd like to help get the word out and raise awareness. This is not just a local problem to me & my community in the Midwest US- they are currently in the middle of setting up for 5G rollouts worldwide! You can hopefully use this info. to petition your local community and those of family/friends against the 5G rollout as well.

Note- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc. have all been censoring nearly every post and video about 5G lately despite many of them including proven facts and cited sources. This information was originally posted on my own Facebook page back in April of this year, though I had steadily been editing and adding more to it since then. FB banned me on 2 separate occasions for it before deleting it and 6 other posts I had made regarding 5G entirely. By the time it was deleted in July it had gotten over 300 shares worldwide and more than 70 comments, including many people speaking on the 5G situation in the different countries where they lived. It is my belief that Facebook finally deleted the post entirely because they could not cover it up and hide the information behind one of their 'fake news fact-checkers'- because I actually had legitimate cited sources to back up my claims.
A Spanish translation of this can still be found here though thanks to my FB friend (it is slightly older and contains less info): https://m.facebook.com/562379066/posts/10157553861519067/?notif_id=1589385460106493&notif_t=story_reshare&ref=notif

Although correlation does not always equal causation, this correlation is definitely worth looking into. I'm not saying there's not a real Coronavirus, in fact they've already known about forms of it for years. But I do think there is a connection between the timing of the 5G rollout in these places and the mass deaths we're seeing from the CV; because as mentioned above, 5G directly weakens the immune system. Please realize I am NOT claiming that every CV death has been caused by 5G either.

As a final note: Do I think every single person involved with the telecom industry, construction industry, school corporations, government, etc. is knowingly involved in some plan to control, harm, or kill the population? Definitely not. I believe many involved are just so tempted by the money and good job opportunities that they turn a blind eye to the staggering amounts of proof that 5G is harmful to human, animal, and plant health, as well as our general environment.

-snarlpill

P.S.- Like I said, this post was about facts, not conspiracy theories. However, if I wanted to get conspiratorial about it I would tell you to look up 'Event 201' if you haven't heard of it already (and if you haven't- ask yourself why this information wouldn't be considered newsworthy with everything that's currently going on in the world?) Hosted by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the World Economic Forum, and Johns Hopkins University, Event 201 was a model simulation held in NYC on October 18, 2019 of a fictional Coronavirus pandemic that would result in an estimated 65 million deaths worldwide, and it even included examples of news broadcasts covering the Coronavirus pandemic for the different countries to follow. I would also suggest that the following timeline I've pieced together is very concerning, especially the many instances where Bill Gates is involved in it:

-During a 'Ted Talk' on Climate Change, Bill Gates states "The world today has 6.8 billion people- that's headed up to about 9 billion. Now if we do a really great job on new vaccines, healthcare, reproductive health services- we could lower that by at least 10 or 15%." - February 20, 2010
-In a speech about pandemic preparedness at Georgetown University, Dr. Anthony Fauci states that "there will be a surprise outbreak" during the Trump administration- January 10, 2017
-The World Bank issues pandemic bonds that reach maturity in July 2020, but only if the WHO declares a pandemic by then- June 28, 2017
-The Pirbright Institute, directly funded by the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, is granted a US Patent for a Coronavirus- November 20, 2018
-Bill Gates' ID 2020 announces partnership with GAVI (Global Alliance for Vaccines and Immunizations) to develop a digital identification system using vaccines- September 19, 2019
-Event 201 Coronavirus pandemic simulation held in New York City- October 18, 2019
-The 7th annual CISM Military World Games event, in which over 140 countries participated, is held in Wuhan, China and kicks off the same day as Event 201- October 18-27, 2019
-Wuhan, the pilot city for 5G in China, has their 5G networks turned on- October 31, 2019
-Bill Gates appears in an episode of Netflix's 'Explained' titled "The Next Pandemic", in which he discusses the likelihood of a pandemic virus breaking out in one of China's wet markets- November 7, 2019
-The CDC posts new job listings on their website seeking to hire nationwide 'Quarantine Program Managers'- November 15, 2019
-Dozens of CEOs of major companies quietly step down, resign, or are replaced at the end of 2019 & the beginning of 2020, before the Coronavirus breaks- perhaps they knew what was coming.
-China's new mandatory immunization law takes effect, legally requiring all residents to receive a government-provided Coronavirus vaccine- December 1, 2019
-A new Coronavirus is identified as the cause of mysterious pneumonia cases breaking out in Wuhan, China- January 8, 2020
-The Netflix documentary series "Pandemic: How to Prevent an Outbreak" is released, suggesting that the solution is Bill Gates & his vaccines- January 22, 2020
-The Coalition for Epidemic Preparedness Innovations (CEPI), consisting of the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and 5 different countries, awards Inovio Pharmaceuticals a $9 million grant to develop a vaccine against the recently emerged strain of coronavirus- January 23, 2020
-COVID-19 is recognised as a pandemic by the World Health Organization (WHO)- March 11, 2020
I've ended this timeline with the last item for a reason... It is to draw your attention to the fact that although this new Coronavirus wasn't even officially recognized as a pandemic by the WHO until March 11 of this year, it seems there has been advance knowledge of it & plans in place for at least 6-12 months in advance, including numerous examples of what's known as "Predictive Programming" in the media- some of which go back many years.

Examples of Predictive Programming depicting a 2020 CV pandemic:
-In Dean Koontz's 1981 book "The Eyes of Darkness" a scientist brings China’s “most important and dangerous new biological weapon” called “Wuhan 400" to the US that was developed in labs outside the city of Wuhan.
-The 1996-Current Resident Evil video game and movie franchise is about a mutant "C-Virus" that breaks out of the Umbrella Corporation labs in 'Raccoon City'. The Umbrella Corp logo is an exact match in shape to the logo of the biotech lab in Wuhan, China where many believe the Coronavirus to have originated. Additionally 'Raccoon' is nearly an anagram for 'Corona' just with an extra C.
-The 2003 episode of the show "Dead Zone" titled 'Plague' mentions a SARS-like virus originating from China causing respiratory distress that's being treated with chloroquine, and even mentions Coronavirus as well.
-The 2005 movie "V for Vendetta" is about a totalitarian dictatorship that gains its power by creating a society of fear due to an alleged virus spreading throughout the world. Fear-based propaganda is spread through every TV screen and the dictator promises safety but not freedom. The movie takes place in the year 2020.
-Sylvia Browne's 2008 book “End Of Days"- "In around 2020 a severe pneumonia-like illness will spread throughout the globe, attacking the lungs and the bronchial tubes and resisting all know treatments. Almost more baffling than the illness itself will be the fact that it will suddenly vanish as quickly as it arrived, attack again ten years later, and then disappear completely."
(And speaking of 'End of Days,' here's a clip from a 2017 episode of Comedy Central's animated show "Chamberlain Heights" that eerily predicted Kobe Bryant's death to a T, and it was also named- "End of Days". Pretty weird huh? https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e2_BBUWDhTM )
-Dr. Creep's 2013 rap song "Pandemic" lyrics: "2020 combined with Coronavirus, body stackin"
-The 2018 Korean movie "My Secret, Terrius" is about a mutant Coronavirus spreading that attacks the respiratory system and has a mortality rate of nearly 90%.
-In the 2017-Current television series "The Handmaid's Tale," Gilead is the name of the aggressive dictatorship that establishes Martial Law and takes away the Constitution. In real life, Gilead Sciences is one of the leading companies currently working to develop a CV vaccine.
And there are more examples out there still, so it sure seems (to me at least) that whatever is going on may have potentially been planned for a while now. If you've made it this far and want to look deeper into what is possibly going on in the world today, then the UN's Agenda 21 and Agenda 2030, the New World Order, and the Georgia Guidestones may provide some useful leads as research terms.

Sources & Information Resources:
(Note: All links up/online at time of writing. If links are down when visited they have most likely been censored, hacked, or deleted in an effort to silence the information from getting out. Whenever this happens, a very helpful tool to utilize is Archive.org- Simply copy/paste the link of the desired website in the search bar and select the option for "archived websites" before searching. Then click one of the available dates to view an archived version of the website on that given day.)

https://blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/we-have-no-reason-to-believe-5g-is-safe/

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/32668870/

https://www.saferemr.com/2014/03/dept-of-interior-attacks-fcc-regarding.html?m=1

https://www.newsweek.com/migratory-birds-bee-navigation-5g-technology-electromagnetic-radiation-934830

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/258521207_Impacts_of_radio-frequency_electromagnetic_field_RF-EMF_from_cell_phone_towers_and_wireless_devices_on_biosystem_and_ecosystem-A_review

https://doi.org/10.1080/09553000600798849

https://ecfsapi.fcc.gov/file/7521097894.pdf

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/237523719_Can_Electromagnetic_Exposure_Cause_a_Change_in_Behaviour_Studying_Possible_Non-Thermal_Influences_on_Honey_Bees_-_An_Approach_within_the_Framework_of_Educational_Informatics

https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s00253-016-7538-0

https://www.saferemr.com/2017/08/5g-wireless-technology-millimeter-wave.html?m=1

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001

https://ourgreaterdestiny.org/2020/02/5g-60-ghz-oxygen-absorption-you-and-coronavirus/

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4997488/

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10157892292456224&id=754896223

https://ehtrust.org/letter-fcc-dr-yael-stein-md-opposition-5g-spectrum-frontiers/

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/49813552_Modelling_millimetre_wave_propagation_and_absorption_in_a_high_resolution_skin_model_The_effect_of_sweat_glands

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/18517913

https://www.beyotime.com/reference/s0033-43-a0216-ref10.pdf

https://emfscientist.org/index.php/emf-scientist-appeal

https://www.congress.gov/bill/116th-congress/senate-bill/893/all-info

http://www.xinhuanet.com/english/2019-10/31/c_138517734.htm

https://drsircus.com/general/virus-5g-and-pollution-combine-to-destroy-wuhan/

https://www.princess.com/ships-and-experience/ocean-medallion/medallionnet/

"The American Medical Association Encyclopedia of Medicine" New York: Random House, 1989, page 1051
https://factcheck.afp.com/sites/default/files/styles/list_m/public/medias/factchecking/united_states/dsc_7787.jpg?itok=-lMplZYu

https://jnlwp.defense.gov/About/Frequently-Asked-Questions/Active-Denial-System-FAQs/

http://www.emraustralia.com.au/knowledgebase/inconvenient-truth-the-john-patterson-story

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/02/technology/5g-cellular-service.html

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=CK0AliMe-KA

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ekNC0J3xx1w&feature=youtu.be

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hpCqsN5zbwk&feature=youtu.be

https://youtu.be/xW7BbztmuYg

https://ehtrust.org/key-issues/cell-phoneswireless/emf-scientist-appeal-advisors-call-moratorium-5g/

https://principia-scientific.org/petition-26000-scientists-oppose-5g-roll-out/

https://www.worldhealth.net/news/scientists-warn-about-health-effects-5g-goes/

https://www.worldhealth.net/news/brussels-first-major-city-halt-5g-due-health-effects/

https://wlos.com/news/local/local-group-rallies-in-asheville-as-part-of-national-protest-over-5g-technology

https://fearlessparent.org/cell-tower-hypocrisy-rescuing-firefighters-not-kids/

https://global.chinadaily.com.cn/a/202005/15/WS5ebdf2b1a310a8b241155dee.html

https://www.knowingthetruth.com/exosomes-vs-viruses-scientific-theories-explained/

https://stoplookthink.com/exosome-theory-vs-virus-theory/

This is a good article showing why you should'nt always trust the World Health Organization (WHO) when it comes to their opinion on 5G and EMF radiation- massive conflicts of interest. Same as with the FCC and FDA in many ways also, sadly for all of us & our health. *Heads up this is a Pdf file of a scientific paper that may auto-download to your device*:
https://wakeup-world.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/who-rfr-health-hardell-2017.pdf

Also, this is a simple yet excellent search engine to use for unbiased results that doesn't track you & constantly feed you targeted ads based off of that:
https://duckduckgo.com/

Click this link to research the negative health effects of 5G yourself- it even types it out for you! 🙂
https://lmgtfy.com/?q=negative+health+effects+of+5G&s=d

If you have some information related to 5G, Covid-19, the healthcare field, or the situation with schools/lockdowns, etc. that you would like to contribute to this, please send me a PM message on this account. (Info. can be submitted & published anonymously, of course.)

And finally- Epstein Didn't Kill Himself and neither did I! 🙃

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 01:47:08 AM
Merited by Foxpup (3)

60 GHz frequency causes electrons on oxygen molecules to spin, which makes the hemoglobin in our blood unable to uptake the oxygen and carry it to the rest of our body

It doesn't change chemical properties of oxygen. So much for "factual investigation" if the first randomly picked sentence turned out to be false.

https://lmgtfy.com/?q=5G+conspiracy+theories+debunked&s=d

You must be new to the Internet.
snarlpill (OP)

Activity: 910
Merit: 530

$5 24k Gold FREE 4 sign-up! Mene.com/invite/h5ZRRP

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 02:07:52 AM

60 GHz frequency causes electrons on oxygen molecules to spin, which makes the hemoglobin in our blood unable to uptake the oxygen and carry it to the rest of our body

It doesn't change chemical properties of oxygen. So much for "factual investigation" if the first randomly picked sentence turned out to be false.

Did you even bother to read through any of the cited sources before making your comment attempting to "debunk" this?

"When you hit oxygen molecules with 60 GHz millimeter wave emissions it affects the orbital properties of the electrons of the oxygen molecules. The 60 GHz range is known as the Oxygen Absorption Band. At 60GHz, 98% of electromagnetic energy is absorbed by O2. When 5G reaches the frequency band of 60 GHz, the ability for a person’s blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen is hindered"

TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:24:08 AM

Repeat after me.

I, Suchmoon am wrong, and I will not compound my display of ignorance by denying it and again acting arrogant while in the process of being horribly mistaken.

"Fixed Wireless Communications at 60GHz Unique Oxygen Absorption Properties"

https://www.rfglobalnet.com/doc/fixed-wireless-communications-at-60ghz-unique-0001
nutildah
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 7968

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 07:23:51 AM

How do you explain the proliferation of coronavirus in places with zero 5G towers? Our hardest hit areas have no towers for hundreds of miles. Is it possible that there is just a non-related overlap in places where 5G towers are being set up and population centers? Furthermore, could there potentially be a non-related overlap in places that can afford to conduct high rates of covid testing and have a market demand for 5G?

Repeat after me.

I, Suchmoon am wrong, and I will not compound my display of ignorance by denying it and again acting arrogant while in the process of being horribly mistaken.

Think about what the author of the quote was saying and then what suchmoon said. First of all, what were the electrons doing in an oxygen atom before being exposed to a 60 GHz radio frequency? Not spinning? They were just stationary?

Second of all, the absorption of radio waves by oxygen is one of its properties. These properties in themselves are not being altered by radio waves. As far as 60 GHz affecting oxygen's ability to bind to hemoglobin:

“There is not a single experimental study that has investigated if the radio waves relevant for wireless communication change hemoglobin’s O2 affinity.”

https://sciencefeedback.co/claimreview/conspiracy-theorists-claim-that-5g-increases-vulnerability-to-covid-19-with-baseless-theory-that-it-affects-hemoglobin/

In short, there is no evidence available that radio waves used for wireless communication, and at such relevant energy levels, have any effects on biomolecule structures in vitro. That such an effect would occur in vivo under such conditions is extremely unlikely. Furthermore, and specifically regarding 5G, any claim that this protocol would have any health impact on COVID-19 patients at present is unrealistic, since the general roll-out of 5G is very modest and actually absent in most countries.

Regardless of any of this, what is the overall percentage of 5G being transmitted at 60 GHz? Does anyone actually know?

Like most conspiracy theories, there's too many assumptions being made to arrive at the desired conclusion.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 2456

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 07:58:09 AM

I didn't read the OP, but from the replies, it looks as if it tries to correlate the two problems. 5G and the Covid virus have no connection in my opinion, other than the fact that they are both creations of the globalist elite in their attempts to remodel society. Corona Viruse have been around since the 1930s, and I will post a picture of a 1930s bakelite phone - good luck with trying to prove that that could spread the virus.in any significant fashion.

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
Naida_BR

Activity: 980
Merit: 62

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 08:18:25 AM

As long Coronavirus became the main topic in the media everyone has forgotten 5G.
The technology is still installed all around the world and it is going to become viral instantly without any notice.
Maybe Coronavirus is the reason to hide the 5g installations and make people forget its existance.
bitsurfer2014

Activity: 924
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 09:18:33 AM

~snip~

I think some information you've presented about 5G technology and its effects on human health seems very interesting so that I hope that maybe other people would have time to do further research on the subject matter and attest to the veracity of your claims.

To be honest, since your presentation encompasses different topics, I find it hard to follow those  links especially with the ones in relation to your conspiracy theories with purported connections to Bill Gates. I guess it might be ideal that every claim you've presented should have been supplied with direct links below the statement so that ordinary readers would find it easy to follow up every claims you've presented.

Additionally, I guess what your'e suggesting should have been really interesting if you have not included this section "Examples of Predictive Programming depicting a 2020 CV pandemic:" - all of which I think have no real connections or irrelevant with the current subject matter since we cannot make assumptions based on fiction books, movies and movie series, etc... all of which are rather unnecessary in a "manifesto". Imho.

franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:02:07 AM
Last edit: August 11, 2020, 11:18:56 AM by franky1

lets have a go at this lil ditty

1. "avoid acidic foods and eat fruit and veg instead"
funny part is fruit is actually acidic
what this clown/idiot should be saying is avoid processed foods that have had added/fortified acidics(flavourings/sugars)

2. there are ACTUAL studies of 60ghz waves put right upclose to cells and even the eye and kept there for 24 hours and seen no negative affects. so that means even if you continuously dryhump and lick a 5g mast for 24 hours you wont have any effect

3. being just 1cm away, 10cm away, 100cm away, 1000cm away means at 10metres away from a mast is obviously upto 10,000x less of a chance
so with no proof of issues at 1mm away for 24hour constant exposure, then ofcourse at 10m you are at that same no risk rate for 10,000days(27 years)

basically if they ran the experiment for 3 days and finally found some risk.(they didnt.. but playing hypothetical) then you might get sick if you were constantly only 10m from a mast 24hours a day for 81 years

3. from the onset of wireless communication publicly in 1997 until today there has been no correlative increase in cases of brain tumours
the only increase in brain tumours is based on increase of population and the medical diagnoses process

EG  0% people used mobile phones in 1995. now its close to 100%
yet brain tumours havnt gone from 0% to 100%
the brain tumour pattern has been linked to population growth, where the higher cases were noted by better diagnostics in some area's and worse diagnostics in others. but the numbers were still on tally with population growth not mobile phone usage

4. they actually have done study of residents living near cell towers over the last 22 years. heck they even studied marine/army/airport workers that are near radar towers(even more EMF) and guess what. no patterns of people getting sicker than average people elsewhere

5. the amount of wattage released by a cell tower is low.. far far far less then an electrical grid power line by a magnitude of millions.. yet we see birds flying around powerlines alot
birds get zapped by the electric shock of touching a power line. or the impact of hitting a physical pole.
they dont fall down dead due to the EMF
more birds die due to hitting a glass window than hitting a powerline or cell mast

6. just for fun
the resident evil game is a T-virus. not a C-virus
seems the topic creator is faking alot of stuff to set a conspiracy narrative. but pretends its not a conspiracy by saying "this aint a conspiracy"
such an idiot.

the real risk of cell phones is where a hunter phones other hunters to say 'i found a nice site to hunt today' and then hunters kill birds. where without mobile phones and the hunter has to drive back home to make a call, gives birds more time to fly off to another field and never get shot

the real risk of cell phones is where a stupid idiot driving a car is more interested in sexting his girlfriend than keeping an eye on the road

the real risk of cellphones is idiots using their phones to type messages that coerce other idiots into drinking bleach. or joining a riot/protest

so if your one of them idiots using a cel phone to organise a protest that ends up with people throwing bricks at the police
your actions of how you used the cellphone causes more harm then the cellphone itself

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 11:19:06 AM

'Note- Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Google, etc. have all been censoring nearly every post and video about 5G lately despite many of them including proven facts and cited sources.'

This is a classic shit argument. Youtube and Google are known to censor a lot of stuff mate, anything that says masks are bad can get censored but either way there are thousands of videos about 5G on Youtube, your argument is extremely flawed. The same argument is used by Flat Earthers, 9-11 conspiracy theorists, etc, yet you can find thousands and thousands of videos of all of them.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 11:54:20 AM
Merited by sirazimuth (1)

Did you even bother to read through any of the cited sources before making your comment attempting to "debunk" this?

"When you hit oxygen molecules with 60 GHz millimeter wave emissions it affects the orbital properties of the electrons of the oxygen molecules. The 60 GHz range is known as the Oxygen Absorption Band. At 60GHz, 98% of electromagnetic energy is absorbed by O2. When 5G reaches the frequency band of 60 GHz, the ability for a person’s blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen is hindered"

The second part ("the ability for a person’s blood hemoglobin to bind with oxygen is hindered") is false. There is nothing to debunk - the oxygen molecule is still oxygen molecule even after being hit by 60 GHz photons. It absorbs the energy, dissipates the energy to other molecules, perhaps the air heats up a tiny amount (and I mean tiny - read up on energy levels involved) and that's it. Its properties remain unchanged.

I guess the word "absorption" is confusing some people and allowing some unscrupulous individuals to make shit up.

Repeat after me.

Nothing in that article proves me wrong. Energy is absorbed. Oxygen properties are unchanged.

This is like "WiFi routers will fry your brain" 20 years ago, and back then lunatics like you (perhaps you too) were also posting random shit as if it proved anything.

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3346
Merit: 3485

born once atheist

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 12:11:51 PM

This is a classic shit argument. .....

Classic shit argument in the Btct P+S section??!...Imagine that...

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
TECSHARE
In memoriam
Legendary

Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958

First Exclusion Ever

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 05:03:47 PM

Energy is absorbed. Oxygen properties are unchanged.

You really enjoy contradicting yourself and using straw man arguments don't you? If it is absorbing energy... how are its properties unchanged?
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 05:53:28 PM
Merited by nutildah (2)

This is as solid as the flat earthers theories. Or what the perennial deniers and vaccine scare mongers always repeat like parrots.

The "waves" used by 5g are the same as those used by 4g. It does fancier subdivision, and even build ad hoc local networks (meshed possibly?) but other than that its meh. We are surrounded and penetrated by waves unless you live inside a faraday cage. Not only you get radiation from local cell towers, but from space, all over the place, in all frequencies humans transmit, which is pretty much all of them...

It is unhealthy to live and sleep next to the transmitter, duh. Make sure that antenna isn't in your patio or garage (yeah, i know a house not too far from here with an actual cell tower mast in its garage, i guess the money to the owner of that house is indispensable; plus the coverage is an abyss when you are right next to it).

5g can also use higher frequencies, those penetrate easier, but reach much less. Just like wifi 2.4ghz vs 5ghz and the higher harmonics. Ku, Ka, etc, etc.

If you are paranoid about 5g and waves in general, build your own faraday cage and live inside it. Problem solved.

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
franky1
Legendary

Activity: 4214
Merit: 4458

View Profile
August 11, 2020, 06:01:24 PM

This is as solid as the flat earthers theories. Or what the perennial deniers and vaccine scare mongers always repeat like parrots.

If you are paranoid about 5g and waves in general, build your own faraday cage and live inside it. Problem solved.

why do you think these nutters wear tin foil hats

funny thing is the 'signals affecting the brain' has been a repeating conspiracy for decades. (even before 5g)

its starting to turn into idiots using the latest trend to have an excuse to sell tin hats to their fellow idiots
'sign upto my idiot blog at $10 a month and ill send you a tin foil hat'

I DO NOT TRADE OR ACT AS ESCROW ON THIS FORUM EVER.
Please do your own research & respect what is written here as both opinion & information gleaned from experience. many people replying with insults but no on-topic content substance, automatically are 'facepalmed' and yawned at
Artemis3
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1563

CLEAN non GPL infringing code made in Rust lang

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2020, 06:10:50 PM

I didn't read the OP, but from the replies, it looks as if it tries to correlate the two problems. 5G and the Covid virus have no connection in my opinion, other than the fact that they are both creations of the globalist elite in their attempts to remodel society. Corona Viruse have been around since the 1930s, and I will post a picture of a 1930s bakelite phone - good luck with trying to prove that that could spread the virus.in any significant fashion.

A covid-19 infected person uses the phone, then you use it. There, you are now infected. Scientifically proven: saliva sticking in surfaces where you put your mouth and then inhaling it transmits this (and other) virus(es).

Granted, you need an infected person to use the phone first. It also works with any phone, including a turned off smartphone...

██████
███████
███████
████████
BRAIINS OS+|AUTOTUNING
MINING FIRMWARE
|
Increase hashrate on your Bitcoin ASICs,
improve efficiency as much as 25%, and
get 0% pool fees on Braiins Pool
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 02:32:38 AM

Energy is absorbed. Oxygen properties are unchanged.

You really enjoy contradicting yourself and using straw man arguments don't you? If it is absorbing energy... how are its properties unchanged?

You can start by googling ionizing vs non-ionizing radiation. Let me know if you need more help.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 03:42:00 AM
Last edit: August 12, 2020, 05:12:59 PM by Spendulus

it seems there has been advance knowledge of it & plans in place for at least 6-12 months in advance, including numerous examples of what's known as "Predictive Programming" in the media- some of which go back many years.

None of that is anything other than straight, standard conspiracy nuttery.

A recent study published by Italian scientists in 2020 has even shown that 5G millimeter waves could be absorbed by dermatologic cells, transferred to other cells, and play a major role in producing Coronaviruses in these biological cells.
No. Aiming radio waves at a piece of meat won't accelerate virus production, that's crazy talk.

Moreover, since moving to live under the 5G tower, I haven't noticed any changes whatsoever, or any reason for concern. The two stubs growing out of my head are quite natural. A lot of animals have horns. It's nothing at all. Some people find them alarming, but I have noticed that if I put my tinfoil hat on, they just sneer and shake their head and walk on by. So I wear it really just to keep them from getting upset.

Lately there's been some odd things happening at night when there's a full moon. But I'm sure it doesn't have anything to do with the 5G towers.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: