Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:30:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: TikTok is a new social media source for promoting cryptocurrencies?  (Read 434 times)
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
July 28, 2020, 07:06:30 PM

with such a huge audience as TikTok, I would not be surprised if soon TikTok companies like youtube will appear in bounty companies, and by the way, recently there was some company with airdropom where it was necessary to shoot a video in TikTok, so we are waiting for a new promotion of the company

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2394
Merit: 253

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 29, 2020, 09:40:23 AM

Tiktok is for the ignorant and impatience people, mainly people have low tolerance to wait for anything are addicted to tiktok since it is only 15 seconds video platform.But for someone to become a successful investor they should have patience level a lot more than a normal human.

And we know what happened to Dogecoin after the tiktok challenge. Cheesy

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 03:23:08 PM

No, people don't understand primitive stuff. Since this is a Chinese social network, there is no question of any cryptocurrencies.
although indeed it is more well-known in a country, now it has penetrated other countries and is very much in demand by many communities. Of course, social media that are in demand by many people tend to be able to work together to be included by all forms of information that need to be reported. Obviously, of course, crypto hopes that it is very supportive of smooth operation and it is also possible to use the media to provide information.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
john1010

Activity: 2086
Merit: 562

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2020, 03:58:44 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2020, 09:52:59 AM by john1010

I think any platform that has a solid community is a good place to promote cryptocurrency this is a very good way of educating people and feeding them the right information that are needed for them not to get victimize by scammers, because all of the social media platform are also used by this people by taking advantage everyone who has their interest in cryptocurrency.
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 07:17:58 PM

I think that TikTok has nothing with crypto-currencies, people are the ones who use social networks to share their interests, and
we can see crypto-currency enthusiasts everywhere. More people in crypto-currencies, more about them we will see everywhere we
go on the internet. It's a good thing for all of us, it's advertising in some way and that will attract more people.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 08:05:37 AM

I think that TikTok has nothing with crypto-currencies, people are the ones who use social networks to share their interests, and
we can see crypto-currency enthusiasts everywhere. More people in crypto-currencies, more about them we will see everywhere we
go on the internet. It's a good thing for all of us, it's advertising in some way and that will attract more people.
If you have read carefully, OP wasn't associating TikTok with cryptocurrencies but just explained that the last hype for Dogecoin was made of TikTok famous celebrities. It's another social media where crypto enthusiasts send message to the world.

And as for Dogecoin it was a perfect and effective hit. But there's the bad news that has been revolving for TikTok, huge countries have started to ban it.

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 13, 2020, 11:39:22 AM

If you have read carefully, OP wasn't associating TikTok with cryptocurrencies but just explained that the last hype for Dogecoin was made of TikTok famous celebrities. It's another social media where crypto enthusiasts send message to the world.

And as for Dogecoin it was a perfect and effective hit. But there's the bad news that has been revolving for TikTok, huge countries have started to ban it.

I read the topic carefully, but the headline is referring about TikTok like it's some new platform for promoting crypto-currencies.
But they are something different, as I said just some random people sharing their interest about crypto-currencies.
   Sadly I read about banning TikTok in US, and some other countries. I am not sure that I understand what is the background of this,
why they are banning it? Do you have any clues?

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:55:42 AM

I read the topic carefully, but the headline is referring about TikTok like it's some new platform for promoting crypto-currencies.
But they are something different, as I said just some random people sharing their interest about crypto-currencies.
   Sadly I read about banning TikTok in US, and some other countries. I am not sure that I understand what is the background of this,
why they are banning it? Do you have any clues?
Yup, I have clues why US and India is banning it. Let's go first with US, you know that China and US is in trade war and this pandemic added tension to it. The covid-19 originated in Wuhan, China and that's why this made US to pressure more China.

TikTok is like any other social media platform that gathers data of their users. IMHO, there's more to it and US don't want such app to gather the data of their citizens. As they say, it looks like a threat in data privacy of each US citizen as a TikTok user.

And that's the same reason is as India's.

Just so you know, TikTok is owned by Bytedance, a chinese company.

royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 08:10:36 AM

Currently, Tiktok is ban in our country as it became known the app was stealing user data so the app has been ban for national security. Though I have heard the news and watched the viral video on youtube about the dogecoin. The people on tiktok claiming the coin will go to 1$+ soon. So there was a sudden spike on the dogecoin price but the value decreased again.
you cannot come to any conclusion by judging such a small incident. But yes it can be used.

Asides the spy aspect of the app, China is said to ban a lot of app from America as well, so it looks more like an economic war but seriously why should every app, phone etc has to be a spy from China. They should respect the confidentiality of other countries, if they dont have ulterior motive for the gathering of those information why are they desperate to acquire them. we are still struggling with the virus they wake yet they are getting into other venture.
dioanna

Activity: 612
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 06:08:57 PM

personally I am not a user but why not?
Tiktok has many users nowadays and I guess using this platform we can translate CRYPTOcurrencies by sharing informative yet enjoyable entries.

blue Snow
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1024

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 12:49:10 PM

Tiktok has many users nowadays and I guess using this platform we can translate CRYPTOcurrencies by sharing informative yet enjoyable entries.
Sure, in this case, anyone can upload a video about cryptocurrency but how to make the public interesting to watch it?.

User TikTok must be an innovative person, to create a video to be popular they have the trick to be going an upfront face on TikTok application. not just explaining about cryptocurrency either.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 16, 2020, 10:51:22 AM

personally I am not a user but why not?

I'm not into Tik Tok I'm not good in dancing in front of the camera I still prefer Youtube when it comes to video sharing I don't know if Tik Tok will still popular in two years time I consider this video sharing a fad and people will soon get over it just like Snap Chat.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: