Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 10:50:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Coinmarketcap's New Feature "Earn"  (Read 1232 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:54:44 PM

Coin Market Cap is a very popular web site.It provides a lot of beautiful information about the crypto world.They have introduced some new features since Binance took ownership of it.Through this we can know a lot of necessary information.It helps us with a lot of information.Hopefully in the future they will also introduce new features.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
bluebit25

Activity: 1652
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2020, 04:00:09 PM

I had noticed this feature today on cmc as well and when i was reading the faq section i came to know we can earn upto $10 in the coin only which is kind of very low considering the huge platform cmc is and to compete with coinbase earn they should have more valuable offers in my opinion.
$10 is not enough for you, but for a beginner, $10 is a good chance to start. if a beginner makes 5-10 such companies and earns 50-100 dollars per week, then he will be able to create start-up capital
Well, yes it is true. Maybe for him, $10 is quite low, but I think $10 is enough because the only thing you need to do to receive the coin is to provide your email address, your wallet address, and to answer their questions. It is not that hard, that's why I think $10 is enough reward.
But only a lucky few can get that reward, it's not for everyone. So you'll probably waste your time just watching the videos and answering their questions

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
jrrsparkles

Activity: 2408
Merit: 265

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:00:19 PM

I am yet to try this feature on CMC but I can assure you guys that this earning is not going to be worth it.Because coinmarket cap is getting such huge traffic into their site already so they planned to earn a lot by advertising on their site which could be the reason they are luring people to watch that ads to gets few sats in return.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
imstillthebest

Activity: 1638
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:10:44 PM

I'm curious with this why you don't provide any direct info's  . I don't visit cmc or price sites regularly so I don't see those ads but you said this is similar to coinbase earn  .

I do heard of that coinbase earn before but I forgot if I tried it once and I didn't get paid or I didn't tried at all . And what is that band your saying ? A kind of coin ? Or something  .
rexxarofmoknathal

Activity: 966
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:19:56 PM

I imagined that as soon as coinmarket was bought by binance they would implement many changes, but I did not imagine that in such a short time they would change many things which really shows that they have a lot of long-term vision and I think it is a good thing that they are doing because it will allow people to start trying to find out more about the projects they want to invest in

That's to be expected from Binance - after all, this  is a leading crypto asset platform. And what's interesting is that on top of being able to earn crypto assets while learning about them this also gives the users a chance to be the first ones to her about new launching projects which is advantageous in itself!

Way to go Binance  Grin

BUY & SELL
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BITCOIN ETHEREUM RIPPLE
FAQ
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AFFILIATE PROGRAM

░██████████████████░
████████████████████
█████████▀░░░███████
█████████░░▄████████
███████▀▀░░▀▀███████
███████▄▄░░▄▄███████
█████████░░█████████

█████████░░█████████

█████████▄▄█████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████▀▀▀█▀███
███░▀█████▀░░░░░▀███
███▌░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░████
████▄░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░█████

██████▄░░░░░▄▄██████

█████▄▄▄▄███████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
░██████████████████░
████████████████████
████████████████████
███████████▀▀░░▐████
███████▀▀░░░░░█████
████▀░░░▄█▀░░░▐█████
█████▄▄█▀░░░░░██████

███████▌▄▄▄▐██████

████████████████████

████████████████████

░██████████████████░
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 04:50:59 PM

I had noticed this feature today on cmc as well and when i was reading the faq section i came to know we can earn upto $10 in the coin only which is kind of very low considering the huge platform cmc is and to compete with coinbase earn they should have more valuable offers in my opinion.

You need to realize that not every people that think $10 is very low, some people will definitely takes $10 as a decent amount for them, event for me, in my country $10 could give you a lot of possible things to buy, even food for couple days to a week. Coinmarketcap's earn program are also not like the most Airdrop out there (follow twitter and other social media, retweet, share, etc), it require to watch the Lesson Video and answer the quiz, which is also let people to learn and knowing about the project.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:13:54 PM

Do they require KYC? If so, I guess they won't get anyone to participate in their learn and earn program or will get very low amount of submission. I have checked the coinbase program long ago but since they require KYC, I gave up. Anyway, good to see the changes there.
Upon checking, they don't require KYC. correct me if I am wrong,
KYC was not discussed on how you can earn tokens and I think this is a good thing if they don't require it. They also include that every coinmarketcap account is only allowed to participate once.

And you also need to have Band wallet in order to continue to the Quiz to have the chance gaining the 10$ band tokens.
Though in that particular video learning what Band have to offer to this industry is already a good thing to begin with
CMC is now showing it's competitiveness bringing such kind of offers, hope to see more after the succession of this first
project that they've featured from the site.
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1168

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 05:23:03 PM

CMC has restricted many regions on this feature

Who can participate?
• A CoinMarketCap account is a prerequisite for interested users who wish to participate in the educational Earn campaigns.
• Every CoinMarketCap account is only allowed to participate once in every campaign.
• Users from the following countries or regions will not be able to participate in CoinMarketCap Earn campaigns: Belarus, Democratic Republic of Congo, Cuba, Iraq, Iran, Mainland China, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, United States of America and its territories (American Samoa, Guam, the Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, and the U.S. Virgin Islands), Zimbabwe.

Earn $10 for only completing a few task is worth it, but I don't think CMC and Binance will give it easy. This kind of a trick to make people using Binance, or it's will be ask to deposit/trade/submit KYC to able withdraw the reward? Roll Eyes Who knows...

Many people will abuse this campaign using VPN, since its not require any KYC or personal information (based on their T&C)

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 07:36:29 PM

this new feature of coinmarket cap is one good way to learn and earn those cryptos. i participate in Band protocol you just need to watch videos after watching the videos you can participate in the quiz which you can earn band protocol
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 11:51:53 PM

Since Binance bought coinmarketcap there have been many good changes starting from the ranking of exchanges to having a chat feature, Defi sections and now this one. This shows that Binance team are innovative and thus bringing the ideas and experiences gathered over the years from Binance exchange to coinmarketcap. Also, it shows that in the near future, coinmarketcap will be so different, innovative  and user-friendly thus attracting more users. Nevertheless, I will visit to know more this feature, it will surely be a good one.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:10:21 AM

Can you explain us about what crypto will the user get from coinmarketcap earn feature ?
It is written there we can earn crypto just by watching videos and answer question, but i think it will be more than that.
Personally im interested as well, coinmarketcap is the most popular coin rating site after all.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 10:15:57 AM

Can you explain us about what crypto will the user get from coinmarketcap earn feature ?
It is written there we can earn crypto just by watching videos and answer question, but i think it will be more than that.
Personally im interested as well, coinmarketcap is the most popular coin rating site after all.

They are giving upto $10 worth of BAND tokens, not for everyone but some selected winners. You'd probably don't need to fill a KYC as they haven't asked for it. It's more like a promotion for the token and the exchange than actually rewarding the users. They'd spend a thousands getting attention of millions of users.
Coinmarketcap is increasing its services, it's no longer just a simple site to check prices and market value. I hope they don't compromise the loading speed furthermore.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
cryptoperkele

Activity: 889
Merit: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:45:36 AM

I have tried to answer their questions, and before you can participate in quiz questions you need to provide information and email. And there isn't any KYC required, so you can rest assured with it

So could i participate with several accounts if i use various ip addresses? I am guessing they recognize vpn but using free wifi from coffee shop ips could do the trick then?

lizarder

Activity: 1568
Merit: 880

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:52:14 AM

I hope they immediately implement KYC to join the "Earn" program because if not incidents like Coinbase Earn Program will be repeated, the problem of exploitation by people to get lots of altcoin from there and what I remember was that there were those who managed to create hundreds of accounts and get thousands bucks from there.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Shohag123

Activity: 385
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:11:45 PM

Coinmarketcap is always a trusted site for crypto enthusiasts.I always use coinmarketcap to see my favourite coins details.But in recent year coinamarketcap has faced a lot of competition from other sites such as Coingecko.So coinmarketcap has made a perfect step to make their site more popular.And because it is a trusted site so many user can now earn a little money and can track their coin as well.I think this earning feature will make coinmarketcap more popular and more trustworthy.And recently I have seen that they are giving a 10$ Band token to some users though it is restricted for some countries.And I hope it will add more earning features for crypto lovers.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:59:34 PM

Great that was good addition of there services, CMC is already implementing many changes on the platform, and this time the CMC Earn program, I remember on Coinbase they have also an Earn program for its users by just watching videos and reading the content of the participating cryptocurrencies maybe CMC Earn program is just similar with Coinbase but I'm not sure its better visit CMC for more clarification.
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 04:05:11 PM

The real move is by the team of Binance behind it, now, coinmarketcap had been the oldest price tracking platform that contains about millions of coins, this feature implemented is a good one for newbies who could possibly earn by watching videos and learn sometimes valuable, in the space of crypto, I have noticed something unique which is that of the cmc doing to its users as a gift of help. This is awesome.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3515

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:42:12 PM

the oldest price tracking platform that contains about millions of coins

Not definitely not. there are not "millions" of coins tracked by coinmarketcap. It should contains around 15-20k tokens. Some are not tracked anymore since the market are closed or there is not interest behind them (like https://coinmarketcap.com/it/currencies/devcoin/ )

About this new feature I have seen an important difference from Coinbase "Earn" feature... this time you don't need a KYC to receive your payment. Moreover these coin earned can be sent directly to an external wallet and you are not forced to stake in your internal wallet.

.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:59:35 PM

So they will use coinmarketcap as a promotion platform by holding giveaway and airdrop at there for new coins? Look like new coins have more options than ever to promotion. Guess bitcointalk bounty section will slowly in decline if coinmarketcap serious about it.
bitbollo
Legendary

Activity: 3262
Merit: 3515

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:04:16 PM

Guess bitcointalk bounty section will slowly in decline if coinmarketcap serious about it.

I don't think so... bitcointalk provide always a free option for everyone that want promote a project and only a serious and trusted project accept to be "discussed" here (in public).
Much probably this is not going to happens with CMC... Coinbase Earn (the most similar project) was already running from a while, but we haven't se any decrease of activity here on bitcointalk
Plus these platforms are very expensive and just few projects can afford it.