Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:13:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .:: I have 11 ETH transactions stuck ! ::.  (Read 663 times)
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 05, 2020, 07:33:45 PM
Last edit: August 05, 2020, 07:52:55 PM by qwizzie

I am sorry, but if the sender is a website and its support department indicates they can't help you (the receiver) with the transactions they are themselves responsible for,
then the only thing left for you is to try to see if they have a social channel, where you can share your bad experience with their own customers.
Maybe that will create enough pressure for them to look into it again.

If you have already paid, and just want the whole deal cancelled then try to look for their refund policy. Webshops are bound by law to provide refunds to a customer if that customer
did not receive the product / service. Threaten with a lawyer if necessary.
Out of curiosity, what website were you using and how did you pay ? If you paid with a creditcard or Paypal, then there are refund options there too.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:37:51 PM

Increase the speed of the transaction gass fee.Moreover it will not succeed.Moreover, they have increased gas fees due to the improvement of networking system.I use meta mask myself where transactions are much more successful.There was a suggestion to use a meta mask.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:50:40 PM

this is my wallet on etherscan showing the pending transactions with all required info

https://etherscan.io/address/0x4bd44b99aa69aae27c2dead9e90b743f31560b26
You receive ETH from various address. It will not be easy.

If you see tx for pending transaction, you will see a message
There is a Pending txn with a lower account nonce. This txn can only be executed after confirmation of the earlier Txn Hash
You must click it, then you will redirected to another tx

For example, your pending tx :
https://etherscan.io/tx/0x8ee21e40f5ba7caa4672db8efee1e9433e40ae66d75d80478edb7cc100d5ac52 after you click it you will go to https://etherscan.io/tx/0xcc253dc9b8c8153c38058fe1cd9062ecd1dbc04136022538dd54654d98a20f47

You received Ethereum from this address 0xb6bb889a00d5ea97b0a0d13f2e778719ac258fd5. So contact that address to cancel it

Cancel = Send 0 ETH to their own wallet [0xb6bb889a00d5ea97b0a0d13f2e778719ac258fd5]
https://kb.myetherwallet.com/en/transactions/checking-or-replacing-a-tx-after-sending/

After do that, 1 pending transaction should be fixed. Do the same for all remaining pending tx.

After all pending tx fixed, tell them to send back your ethereum.

Note:
No guarantee this will succeed.
No guarante they will send it back your ethereum or do what you say.
This is only a suggestion based on my experience, I will not be held responsible, so think clearly. Do that at your own risk.

bro, again, I repeat

I'm the receiver, and the sender is a WEBSITE and their support can do NOTHING

so I don't have the option to ask the sender to do ANYTHING

I need to know ONLY what can i do ? and what will be the other options or expected results, that's it !

thank you.
There are some services available for ethereum transaction acceleration but I am not sure is this legit or not, but if the service is legit then you can contact them and pay the requested fee so your transaction might be confirmed.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 12:57:28 PM

You have 11 ETH stuck in the Ethereum blockchain means still that transaction is not verified and even in the waiting position. As, you have used low GAS for the covering of the transaction so it happen. Again, I want to let you know that if the transaction won't be verified then it will be cancelled in the blockchain for the transfer and that will again back to the sender but the time frame is not definite. May it takes even a month. But one more thing you should approach the Sender to cancel the transaction on his account because it is in waiting situation.
fosco333

Activity: 1260
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 04:53:03 PM

You have 11 ETH stuck in the Ethereum blockchain means still that transaction is not verified and even in the waiting position. As, you have used low GAS for the covering of the transaction so it happen. Again, I want to let you know that if the transaction won't be verified then it will be cancelled in the blockchain for the transfer and that will again back to the sender but the time frame is not definite. May it takes even a month. But one more thing you should approach the Sender to cancel the transaction on his account because it is in waiting situation.

Bro, he didn't using low gas fee, the sender did. I think this is the other's side problem, not his.
For OP, who are your sender ? Is it an exchange ? Have you tried to contact the support ?
I think they must manually process the transaction, so it won't be pending forever.

Leonardo7

Activity: 686
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:21:48 PM

Another way around aside accelerating which may not be very effective, the sender can alternatively import the wallet to another wallet provider say imtoken, and use a higher gas fee or just the imtoken default fee. I am certain it will scale through in a minute. why will people reduce gas fee in this period of congested network?
ashrafohm1 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 09:01:14 AM

GUYS AGAIN I'M THE RECEIVER AND I CONTACTED THE SENDING WEBSITE SUPPORT AND THEY CAN'T DO "ANYTHING" SO PLEASE STOP GIVING SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE SENDER
AGAIN DON'T SUGGEST ANY FIXES FROM THE SENDER'S SIDE
AGAIN TELL ME "ONLY" WHAT CAN I DO NO MORE

Hello guys, I have 11 transactions etherium stuck for over two weeks !

I'm the receiver, not the sender, and the sender is an automatic system for a website and the support can't cancel or boost the transactions of that system

so what can i do to push this or get my money ?? I feel that I won't get them and they will keep stuck forever

estimated confirmation time always change never done at the estimated time, no single confirmation for 11 transactions !

they used Gas Price:
0.000000025 Ether (25 Gwei)

for all transactions

my wallet on etherscan showing all stuck payments:
https://etherscan.io/txsPending?a=0x4bd44b99aa69aae27c2dead9e90b743f31560b26&m=hf

what's hilarious that even my current balance is stuck too and i can't use it because of these stuck transactions !

Please advice
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
August 07, 2020, 02:27:27 PM

GUYS AGAIN I'M THE RECEIVER AND I CONTACTED THE SENDING WEBSITE'S SUPPORT AND THEY CAN'T DO "ANYTHING"

SO PLEASE STOP GIVING SUGGESTIONS REGARDING THE SENDER

AGAIN DON'T SUGGEST ANY FIXES FROM THE SENDER'S SIDE

AGAIN TELL ME "ONLY" WHAT CAN I DO NO MORE

That's strange, why did the sender tell you that they can't do something for the pending transaction ?
I have sent eth to my other address and using low gwei, later i noticed the transaction was stay pending.
I was using metamask extension and there was a 'speed up' option there with using higher gas, maybe you can read here : https://metamask.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/360015489251-How-to-Speed-Up-or-Cancel-a-Pending-Transaction

And voila, my transaction was not pending anymore.
So it is strange if they told you that they can't do 'anything'.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Malam90

Activity: 1099
Merit: 116

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:22:51 PM

Your transaction will not successful until you speed up or reorder for new transaction with high gas fee like 95 Gwei. I use Metamask and use high gas fee for quick transaction. High gas fee speeds up my transaction and my every transaction was successful in the last few months.
qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:49:54 PM

Your transaction will not successful until you speed up or reorder for new transaction with high gas fee like 95 Gwei. I use Metamask and use high gas fee for quick transaction. High gas fee speeds up my transaction and my every transaction was successful in the last few months.

He is the receiver, not the sender. It is literally in very big red letters stated above your post.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 03:44:59 PM

Your transactions was stucked due to low gas prices, right now it's around 97-107 Gwei [1]

It's possible to speed up or cancel your transactions, but keep in mind... this method may not work all the time.

Speed up/replacing = Click speed up and send new transaction of xxx ETH with higher fees.
Cancelling = Send new transaction of 0.00 ETH with the same nonce with higher fees. [2]

[1] https://ethgasstation.info
[2] https://ethgasstation.info/blog/stuck-transaction-guide/
Now op is telling us not to talk about the sender, that's where the problem is, the receiver or recipient is a not to blame when stuck transactions occur, I font really know why the poster disallowed us not to talk about the sender since its an automobile website that promises free 11 ETH and tried to deceive them that participated in free ETH giveaways or something similar.
The gas fee used is too low and would take a lot of time to complete and confirm the transaction. That's the real issue Buddy.
josgandosbro

Activity: 561
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 04:10:17 PM

You will need to contact the company to increase the Eth Gas fee to make the shipping process easier. during the recent spike in ETH prices has made Eth Gas fees expensive and probably more or less like that.
he already contacted the owner of the website (company) but they said they couldn't do anything, I also wonder why the company uses such low gas? don't they check the gas now? because I know every exchange has increased gas for the past few days. maybe he should wait until gas is below 25 gwei to get eth from sender

Fakhrulenclix

Activity: 1624
Merit: 330

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:20:53 PM

You are a receiver, so you can't do anything. I read so many posts that Ethereum now has the highest cost than before. What kinds of websites do you use 11 transactions instead of making one transaction? Although you can't cancel, my advice is to wait. When low users will use Ethereum transactions, your transaction could be complete.
Yes, there is nothing he can do. And waiting only the solution, but the question how long he have to wait?? I see the pending transaction has taken more than 20 days, it's already so long. Yeah, my question same, what kind of website using so low gas fee?, because I don't see any information mention about that.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 05:29:56 PM

Your transactions was stucked due to low gas prices, right now it's around 97-107 Gwei [1]

It's possible to speed up or cancel your transactions, but keep in mind... this method may not work all the time.

Speed up/replacing = Click speed up and send new transaction of xxx ETH with higher fees.
Cancelling = Send new transaction of 0.00 ETH with the same nonce with higher fees. [2]

[1] https://ethgasstation.info
[2] https://ethgasstation.info/blog/stuck-transaction-guide/
Now op is telling us not to talk about the sender, that's where the problem is, the receiver or recipient is a not to blame when stuck transactions occur, I font really know why the poster disallowed us not to talk about the sender since its an automobile website that promises free 11 ETH and tried to deceive them that participated in free ETH giveaways or something similar.
It is nothing to do with the sender or the receiver, where the sender is coming from and where the receiver is, the problem is with the network more probably. Nowadays we got a lot of Defi projects that is ethereum network base, that will more likely to be the problem as it gets traffic in the network when tons of transaction are being thrown in the network, that causes the delays or worse the errors in transaction. These days, who would believe that you can easily get 11 ETH, can't believe these people.

The gas fee used is too low and would take a lot of time to complete and confirm the transaction. That's the real issue Buddy.
Using low fees during congested network is a hell of long time, that won't be likely to be confirmed until a week. If you want a faster transaction pay a higher fee so they will prioritize your block.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: