Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:28:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chainlink is a shitcoin and will dump to zero  (Read 1543 times)
coiner-88

Activity: 537
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 04:18:37 PM

ChainLink has been in the top situation for quite a while and obviously this isn't the promotion what you are discussing, I am secure with that, possibly due to the market impact so that LINK's expansion is so quick it bodes well as well. Indeed, even my female closest companion is contributing some Chainlink coins, that is the thing that intrigued me. Presently it's on the best 5 in CoinMarketCap. As far as I might be concerned, I stay unbiased with Chainlink in spite of its unexpected flood into the main 5 and the symbolic cost also.

●   Sensitrust   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  SETS  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  Job Marketplace  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Dollar_Hunter

Activity: 1078
Merit: 21

COMBONetworkio

View Profile
December 06, 2020, 10:46:58 PM

don't fall for the hype, this shitcoin should never be in the top 5 even the top 200. It is a pump and dump by a group of scammers led by sergey. It has no real value and is useless.

Chainlink is a very good project, why should it go to zero?
Don't worry, the price of the link is very strong, the fundamental link is also very strong,
making this coin a good long term investment.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
February 12, 2021, 12:47:13 PM

So ladies and gentlemen, chainlink has gone up since the beginning of 2021 and until today its price is almost twice as much as it was at the beginning of the year and reached $ 27.
I very often get into controversies of people who discuss chainlink and ripple on various forums and blogs, put one of these coins as winners. To be honest, Ripley is for me a more insignificant coin than ChainLink, and besides, given the large number of agreements concluded with various large global companies, I believe that the corporate interest is to achieve a higher level for Link than it is today.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: