Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:39:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Give away again.  (Read 410 times)
durilup

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 04:11:22 PM

To be honest this is a really low level scamm . You must be very newbie in cryptocurrencies if you got scammed by this method . I saw even a livestream with over 10k of viewers bots

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 04:15:04 PM

Report it to YouTube. These pop up a dime a dozen. Scammers will create these scams faster than you can create threads about them.
Yes, as faster as speed of light, but this would help in future, I recently knew about YouTube BTC and ETH giveaways nowadays as the new strategy used now so its now in my DNA that such YouTube is scam. So same would happen to newbies that gets this information for the first time and prepare for future if s(he) sees such again.
This all gets effective because users and beginners trooping into the crypto space are more eager to quick money scheme without wanting to learn, read, watch useful videos, they are just ignorance on themselves, this ignites the mindset of what they have been told that bitcoin is a fast money scheme, they grow the hunger of getting it as quick as possible. There is no way this incidence could be avoided because scammers planning new ways of getting the noons at all times.
Greed results in losses. Control your greed and being safe!
This is exactly the cause of this, those greedy ones find it difficult to pay a sum for learning, other than looking for a money doubling platform and looting giveaways.
jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2020, 09:50:27 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 10:45:33 PM by jademaxsuy

To be honest this is a really low level scamm . You must be very newbie in cryptocurrencies if you got scammed by this method . I saw even a livestream with over 10k of viewers bots
Yes, that could be that low in level of scamming but remember that the intertnet has huge audience especially in social media and if it is being advertise then pretty sure one will think that it is legit especially that most of the users know that ads in or videos in youtube are filtered and consider as legit so high chances many will still get scam. But this will not work on us because we were able to join this forum and knows about scamming strayegy. This I think if not been reported on youtube will possibly make others to fall for it.

Sad to say that they use bitcoin or cryptocurrency for scamming. When will this people stop and get a real job? They have skills in internet but why not make a living in a decent way?
Ryker1

Activity: 1918
Merit: 442

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 11:44:40 PM

Well, there are various of them on youtube, and when I saw a potential video that I think is a scam I usually report this to the youtube site. Just simply find on the bottom of the top and click the report. The more count of the number will report, --the faster the video will become to delete, and bringing here in our community is the best way to helping us each other to report the scam video. Indeed right, this is an old trick and only noob, naive and lazy people will always fall on this trap. Once they will always exist they are the feeder to the scammer, poor them.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Assface16678

Activity: 1372
Merit: 134

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 08:34:58 AM

Well, there are various of them on youtube, and when I saw a potential video that I think is a scam I usually report this to the youtube site. Just simply find on the bottom of the top and click the report. The more count of the number will report, --the faster the video will become to delete, and bringing here in our community is the best way to helping us each other to report the scam video. Indeed right, this is an old trick and only noob, naive and lazy people will always fall on this trap. Once they will always exist they are the feeder to the scammer, poor them.

Still, if we have some new members and other people lurking around right here and just reading a lot of stuff related to the investment it's a good thing to keep them aware about this things happen that there is a YouTube can exist of course we are already right here for how many years and months so we know already about the things happening right now with this scam.

Yes, that could be that low in level of scamming but remember that the intertnet has huge audience especially in social media and if it is being advertise then pretty sure one will think that it is legit especially that most of the users know that ads in or videos in youtube are filtered and consider as legit so high chances many will still get scam. But this will not work on us because we were able to join this forum and knows about scamming strayegy. This I think if not been reported on youtube will possibly make others to fall for it.

Sad to say that they use bitcoin or cryptocurrency for scamming. When will this people stop and get a real job? They have skills in internet but why not make a living in a decent way?

I think because of this pandemic outbreak they cannot go back to their jobs because some of the country right now are still struggling with this virus and one of the thing they can do is doing this kind if job and scamming other people who are just starting to make an investment.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:54:19 AM

The scam sections is flooded by these schemes everyday channels and social media profiles are caught doing give away scams how long will this go on if only people will do a research, they keep victimizing people because there are still newbies falling to these scam give aways.
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2020, 01:59:24 PM

Scams like this are indeed low level scams and surely people who have been in the crypto world for a long time will not be trapped by this kind of scam method. But the targets they set are people who are beginners and don't yet understand how cryptocurrency works. Giveaway streaming like on YouTube has many victims who believe in the gifts that will be given after sending some ETH and BTC. If you find a stream like this, it's better to report it immediately, so that it's quickly blocked.
Smartvirus
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1110

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 04:01:56 PM

Jeez! Is this for real? 5000Btc give away just like that!! It would be really surprising that people would fall for scam tricks as this one and I guess it would be greed motivated. It's way too obvious. Nice of you to share.
Let the wake up cry continue.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES