Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:39:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: MYX coin Official staking platform is impressive, questions.  (Read 130 times)
cafetools (OP)

Activity: 266
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 09:09:25 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 10:42:10 PM by cafetools

Just heard this launched about 5 days ago, I bought with uniswap and am now staking on thier page. The main staking website seemed to have bugs and i was not able to stake there, yesterday they made a alternative page on Telegram called hourglass. IvanonTech talked about MYX (thats how i found out) and he said that its a legit projext due to the coding platform "LID' makes the users funds secure and is impossible to exit scam due to the security of the ERC20 tokens.

Can you imagine if this 6 milion market cap gets as big as YAM did to 600 million? People FOMO'd into YAM for 600mil in 2 days when people find out how they can compound their interest here daily they will FLOCK to MYX. That is a thesis, however its possible if they can fix some of the staking bugs. Are these returns sustainable?

What is interesting is if you can average 2-5 % daily starting from $150 at the end of the month you will have over $2000 compounding.

Is anyone else in this? Anyone invest in the ICO? Very new project.

coingecko:
https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/myx-network

Hoddle long BTC (the mother) and a few others!
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Keltrentt

Activity: 105
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:25:24 PM

You didn't include links in your post
republicrypto

Activity: 1386
Merit: 252

Keep it Simple guys :)

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:31:30 PM

Just heard this launched about 5 days ago, I bought with uniswap and am now staking on thier page. The main staking website seemed to have bugs and i was not able to stake there, yesterday they made a alternative page on Telegram called hourglass. IvanonTech talked about MYX (thats how i found out) and he said that its a legit projext due to the coding platform "LID' makes the users funds secure and is impossible to exit scam due to the security of the ERC20 tokens.

Can you imagine if this 6 milion market cap gets as big as YAM did to 600 million? People FOMO'd into YAM for 600mil in 2 days when people find out how they can compound their interest here daily they will FLOCK to MYX. That is a thesis, however its possible if they can fix some of the staking bugs. Are these returns sustainable?

What is interesting is if you can average 2-5 % daily starting from $150 at the end of the month you will have over $2000 compounding.

Is anyone else in this? Anyone invest in the ICO? Very new project.

what did you mean by 2-5% daily my friend ? can you give me a full explanations about this
did you mean this myx coin and in my opinion you should add some link to your post buddy
regards
ryzaadit
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1228

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:34:11 PM

You can search the token name and doesn't need to post if you don't know the question or topic thread.

what did you mean by 2-5% daily my friend ? can you give me a full explanations about this
did you mean this myx coin and in my opinion you should add some link to your post buddy
regards
IMO, if you don't know then do not necessary to post on the thread.

Anyway about MYX, I read a few sentences about the project. There is nothing new at all about the idea, as you can see every transaction we make will be have some token to be burn. And about staked no need DeFI at all we already have a stake system like this, too much project with a word name of "DeFi" because of this popularity.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
cafetools (OP)

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:34:55 PM

https://www.coingecko.com/en/coins/myx-network

That coin gecko will have all the website links needed.

BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:43:16 PM

i know this project and unfortunately miss their presale, price growth alot due much people confidence with its stake rate that even be biggest rate in crypto space. i see some people stake their MYX and if you interested how to do this better to contact their support to get best answer.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 10:58:32 PM

This was your choice and should be respected but I don't really find anything attractive about the project. Is it staking, there are many crypto projects offering that, in fact it is getting too much. Is it about Defi, there are many Defi projects now which are more better with nice use cases. Well, not surprised because most projects today just add little to no features to what is already known, and tag it a name. My opinion is to study the project more and know if your funds is protected or not because most projects can use the idea of staking to attract users while offering nothing to maintain it.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
cafetools (OP)

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 05:06:30 AM

I have only been staking for 24 hours and off my ~$150 25,000 coins I have made 1600 coins so far!

cafetools (OP)

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 03:43:40 PM

i know this project and unfortunately miss their presale, price growth alot due much people confidence with its stake rate that even be biggest rate in crypto space. i see some people stake their MYX and if you interested how to do this better to contact their support to get best answer.

Today its down a little at .0035 so its a good buy time. Whats good is you can make %5 daily due to the burn rate if you stake, its also #5 searched on Coingecko so I think a pump will happen very soon!!!

bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 04:11:04 PM

Me too bro, Its seems Ive missed the train for some defi hype. Almost all or some of my friends have been gaining tons of ethereum profits from their presale participation on new projects. I think this will end if someone intervene on the process cause mostly projects now thinking of some gimmick to be trusted and people are dumb to let this happened. Some are gaining but some are losing too. On the bright side, just be careful when to enter or exit. Like this myx they thought its a scam but turns out to be a gem.
triangles

Activity: 566
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 07:27:02 PM

Me too bro, Its seems Ive missed the train for some defi hype. Almost all or some of my friends have been gaining tons of ethereum profits from their presale participation on new projects. I think this will end if someone intervene on the process cause mostly projects now thinking of some gimmick to be trusted and people are dumb to let this happened. Some are gaining but some are losing too. On the bright side, just be careful when to enter or exit. Like this myx they thought its a scam but turns out to be a gem.
Yup, this is a gem, but still a project like this must be a little careful considering that the team is anonym, it is currently still safe, but if something happens unexpectedly and it turns out that myx team committed fraud it will make investor who bought the last rekt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: