Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: A bipolar investment mindset in times as these.  (Read 61 times)
Markinzo (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 41

View Profile
May 15, 2022, 03:17:20 PM

The world economy today is one that virtually no one is not affected wherever milieu we find ourselves. The system though hits everyone differently, Mr A. effect might not be same with Mr B but at the end we are all affected.
And this has made many if not all to adjust their pattern of spending and needs even got those we see as wealthy in our respective milieu but they won't cry out as some of us do, cause for them they have to protect and keep their prestige  and status quo going.

Given some thoughts recently, I understood that the world economy wouldn't change for better as many expects, "(am ain't trying to be pessimistic but in reality that's the truth)", based on past economical events one would agree that things won't get better more than it were but rather worse by the day.

As investors we should always expect the worse even as we expects the best. The reason is so when things go bizzare as it is currently with the LUNA investors you won't be hit so badly (health wise and emotionally).  For having an open mindset of either it get bad or better at the end while investing wouldn't be that affected by the Luna crash effect compared to someone with specific mindset of only good results at the end.

I empathize with all that have lost their money/investment in Luna, pick up yourself and when next you invest, have a different mindset, a bipolar investment concept even as you expect your investment to pump up also have a defensive mechanism for yourself which is the open mindset that it can at any moment get better or worse.

Just my own candid advise though!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: