Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:14:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest in your ability to earn more.  (Read 7093 times)
Shaheer781 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:04:48 AM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
I want to be a good investor.
Do you want to be a good investor? Do you agree with me?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
princecharles
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:53:27 AM

To prosper in this space, one has to be skilled in choosing the right project and the best direction as it relates to volatility. Some persons are gifted in getting on the right movements in the market and this has made them prosperous. I would love to have the ability to discern the right direction for a trade and invest wisely.
Tipstar

Activity: 1722
Merit: 278

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:02:59 PM

Profit in investing is actually largely influenced by experience. What I found is good traders would never share their personalized strategy with anyone.
You can find the basics on the internet but to be a good trader, you need to experiment with different strategies while playing safe.
Just stick to most popular exchanges and most popular pairs when you start and keep trying.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1142

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:11:26 PM

With your skills you can earn. You can earn without any hard work. For that you need to be a crypto investor. You have to keep in mind that you will benefit if you invest in a coin or token by constantly monitoring the market. No experience is required for this. You just have to understand the market signal. Again you can invest in exchanger on any new token.
Understand market signal? Are you mean TA? and invest on any new token? Its trading since you're more focused on TA and pump-dump new coin. Most of new coin on 1-3 month will have huge dump and become worthless, only few token can survive in this scheme. While invest is you need to understand more about FA than TA, also the length is between 6 months - 5 years.

Both of invest and trading must need hard work and experience. You need to control yourself and not be greedy.Trial and error is pretty common regarding trading, so its why experience is very important!

Fun fact : 90% traders loss their money and only 5% will able to earn [1]

[1] https://newconomy.media/news/crypto-expert-whalepanda-90-of-traders-will-lose-their-money#:~:text=Self%2Dproclaimed%20%E2%80%9CCrypto%20OG%E2%80%9D,will%20be%20able%20to%20earn.
Akiko

Activity: 896
Merit: 198

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:17:15 PM

Its not easy like that you don't even mention the risk involve when you are investing in a project or tokens.

Many newbie think its easy to earn money by trading but in reality many people also in that without learning or have enough knowledge before starting this kind of investment.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:46:52 PM

This is why other newbies contended that trading doesn't require hard work but in actual trading entails hard work and knowledge. Even you are a crypto investor trading is not easy because for some it does work and for some, it's difficult on how to earn money so you have to gain knowledge and some strategies. It also requires experience for you to be successful in every trades you make. So a lot of factors to be considered a good investor.
tycsols

Activity: 812
Merit: 10

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:55:23 PM

It largely depends on our luck as well but yes I agree that with selection of good quality projects we can ensure that we can profit well for mid to longterm range but then again we never know how high the price can go. For example, snx was trading below 10 cents for many months but when it hit $1 i sold all my bag thinking it is the peak but if you check now the price has already reached over $7, now i have some UTK tokens and i will not sell that $2 because that is another high quality project.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 12:58:54 PM

making big money is not an easy job even in the cryptocurrency market, because to make money, you need to do a lot of analytics for different cryptocurrency projects

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
maydna

Activity: 2898
Merit: 556

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:04:19 PM

To be a crypto investor, you still need the knowledge to know what coins can be your way to make a profit. If you are already a crypto investor, you need to know how long your investment time is so you can sell your coin to make your profit. There is no time to know when the market will increase, so you need to analyze yourself and don't depend on other people.

I don't suggest investing in the new token because if the market is not moving good, that will make the new token will stay at the lowest price. A good investor knows when to buy, hold, and sell the coin at the right time to make a profit in the future.
FerdinandHodler

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:09:30 PM

Understand market signal? Are you mean TA? and invest on any new token? Its trading since you're more focused on TA and pump-dump new coin. Most of new coin on 1-3 month will have huge dump and become worthless, only few token can survive in this scheme. While invest is you need to understand more about FA than TA, also the length is between 6 months - 5 years.

Both of invest and trading must need hard work and experience. You need to control yourself and not be greedy.Trial and error is pretty common regarding trading, so its why experience is very important!

I definitely agree with Jawhead999 here. Trading != Investing.

The skillset is totally different IMHO. For trading you need a decent understanding of financial market, TA or coding skills (mandatory if you are a quant/arb or just want to fetch data from an API but I think it helps in general).
Conversely, an investor who focuses 5-10y from now must possess product knowledge, understand the long term competitive advantages (stellar team, winner-takes-all markets etc.) and formulate educated guesses on how a specific industry may evolve in the future.

Very different games.

CryptopreneurBrainboss
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 4124

eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 01:15:36 PM

'With you skills you can earn' that's correct but when you add 'you can earn without any hardwork' that, I disagree with and with that statement, you're sending a wrong message to the noobs reading this thread. You thinking investing doesn't require hardwork most be linked with you investing wrongly by just gambling with your funds. Even though investing in bitcoin has been proven to be very profitable, you not doing your research properly before buying into the market and developing the patience to hold when the market goes negative will cost you heavily.

There's alot to learn, if you're adventuring into trading as you need to acquire the required skills which takes discipline, hardwork and experience to master. With investing too you need experience and most importantly blindly following exchange new listing will end you in losses then profit especially when you don't have the experience to outsmart the market.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Genemind

Activity: 1596
Merit: 335

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:19:49 PM

Skills are nothing without hard work. We all know that learning and adapting crypto knowledge isn't an easy thing. It's a long process of learning and investing isn't as easy as we think. It needs patience and understanding so we could handle things well especially in trading. We can't earn without working hard to achieve and earn what we want. Investing is just like planting, we need to water it with perseverance and hard work so it would grow and foster.
The cure

Activity: 448
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 01:21:04 PM

It is so very easy to say that investing is an easy way to earn money without knowledge about it, there's a lot of things you need to consider. Yes you can absolutely earn profit when you have chosen a good project but what if not? just take it slowly and do not rush to make more money, sometimes it still depends on your luck but keep in mind that luck is not always yours.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2020, 01:24:33 PM

one should always invest in education, and that is smart investment
i am sure on what kind of investment you mean, since it is short explanation from your side, but you should educate yourself regarding trading, before start of trading on markets, that is a must
semobo

Activity: 1498
Merit: 146

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:49:40 PM

If you want to be a good investor, then you need to have following thins

1, Capital
2, Knowledge about the things you are going to invest
3, Analyzing skills,
4, Risk management skills.

And finally don't invest on a new token. Tongue
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:58:03 PM

If you want to be a good investor, then you need to have following thins

1, Capital
2, Knowledge about the things you are going to invest
3, Analyzing skills,
4, Risk management skills.

And finally don't invest on a new token. Tongue

Categoatively right. You need to have those tools if you are keen to earn from this investment, Having positive mindsets and keen
to understand all the factors will drive you to a much successful investment.
You always needs time and determination it won't happen in just a single day, but it is a process that will allow you to get to that
position where you can say that you fulfil your journey to successions.
bastian466

Activity: 1302
Merit: 250

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:02:02 PM

Experience and understanding is needed if without that it is not sure for me, If it is only based on luck there is a very small chance of succeeding and must choose the right coin that can really be profitable

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
SquirrelJulietGarden

Activity: 1274
Merit: 724

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:06:26 PM

1. Don't make a loan to invest because your emotion will be not stable and will change with price actions.
2. Don't invest if you don't afford to lose because you will not be confident with your decision and get out at bottoms.
3. Don't FOMO.
4. Buy at dips, not buy at peaks.
5. Don't buy if you don't understand what's going on.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:13:30 PM

You have to be very diligent, set goals and also a great discipline. Another asset you need to cope in the Crypto markets is nerves of steel as when your holdings or coins drop in value you don't wan to panic sell and lose to the whales. Have short term, medium and long term targets so that way you don't miss out on the next bull run as well. For each coin, take out your capital and profits and then ride the rest. Learn from your mistakes as well and never be afraid to admit that sometimes you were wrong. Being humble can give you great gains and insight.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Anish02

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 03:18:32 PM

making big money is not an easy job even in the cryptocurrency market, because to make money, you need to do a lot of analytics for different cryptocurrency projects
100% true it is not easy to make money throughout the cryptocurrency because if you want to make a profit in crypto then you should have to put efforts to make analysis and do research before investing money. 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: