Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:26:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: This project has been abandoned  (Read 445 times)
Leif D

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 04:22:04 AM

The project team wants to ensure each and every investor to profit no matter what, based on a wise choice of varying assets which include cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds, commodities, Forex, and the depth of the company members have shown themselves to have years of successful experience in these fields.

"depth of the company members have shown themselves to have years of successful experience in these fields" Where? I saw two guys only. Like two guys deep? The team size is a joke for launching this huge project, huge I mean "investing xxxxxxx" plus "Defi project"
It has been mentioned that they are core members/owners who are responsible for everything. There are many people working under them but it isn't mandatory to publish about employees.

You guys must be so new to this game that your team didn't write the whitepaper by themselves, and have only 2 core members with empty background. Go read some proper whitepapers and do some research 1st before answering or launching this "DeFi" project.
Core members are in this cryptospace since 2015, they are not new to this game, they have invested in a lot of cryptos/DeFis, and now for example watching Near Protocol to make possible investment strategies, I can say if this project reaches atleast it's softcap, a big portion of funds will be invested in Near Protocol. But yes, this was their first attempt to launch an ICO/tokensale and they choosed to go with the honest way, it's not impossible to make 15-20 profiles under team. People are doing this all the time.

Oh come on boys, "game" I meant ICO... this kind of fund raising game. "They have invested in a lot of cryptos/DeFis" tell me that they invested in some ICOs that only showed 2 guys with empty or 0 relevant background, and most importantly didn't get REKT.
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Crimson Capitals (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 09:16:09 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2020, 11:19:09 AM by Crimson Capitals

The project team wants to ensure each and every investor to profit no matter what, based on a wise choice of varying assets which include cryptocurrencies, stocks, bonds, commodities, Forex, and the depth of the company members have shown themselves to have years of successful experience in these fields.

"depth of the company members have shown themselves to have years of successful experience in these fields" Where? I saw two guys only. Like two guys deep? The team size is a joke for launching this huge project, huge I mean "investing xxxxxxx" plus "Defi project"
It has been mentioned that they are core members/owners who are responsible for everything. There are many people working under them but it isn't mandatory to publish about employees.

You guys must be so new to this game that your team didn't write the whitepaper by themselves, and have only 2 core members with empty background. Go read some proper whitepapers and do some research 1st before answering or launching this "DeFi" project.
Core members are in this cryptospace since 2015, they are not new to this game, they have invested in a lot of cryptos/DeFis, and now for example watching Near Protocol to make possible investment strategies, I can say if this project reaches atleast it's softcap, a big portion of funds will be invested in Near Protocol. But yes, this was their first attempt to launch an ICO/tokensale and they choosed to go with the honest way, it's not impossible to make 15-20 profiles under team. People are doing this all the time.

Oh come on boys, "game" I meant ICO... this kind of fund raising game. "They have invested in a lot of cryptos/DeFis" tell me that they invested in some ICOs that only showed 2 guys with empty or 0 relevant background, and most importantly didn't get REKT.
They invested in Bitcoin where there was only one guy, Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi didn't share his linkedin profile. A lot of top crypto had single or two developers. Number of people doesn't matter here, the project and it's success does. Tell me how many people do you need to trade on Binance or stocks lol. It looks like you don't even understand what it's all about. And your rank in bitcointalk shows how experienced you are, newbie.
Leif D

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:44:16 PM

They invested in Bitcoin where there was only one guy, Satoshi Nakamoto. Satoshi didn't share his linkedin profile. A lot of top crypto had single or two developers. Number of people doesn't matter here, the project and it's success does. Tell me how many people do you need to trade on Binance or stocks lol. It looks like you don't even understand what it's all about. And your rank in bitcointalk shows how experienced you are, newbie.

Hmmmm boys I was talking about ICO, OMG I missed the Bitcoin ICO

"A lot of top crypto had single or two developers." experience experience and experience I said your two guys "empty or 0 relevant backgroun"

"how many people do you need to trade on Binance or stocks lol" What about trading now? experience experience and experience

"It looks like you don't even understand what it's all about." Most likely, tell me then lol  Wink

"And your rank in bitcointalk shows how experienced you are, newbie." Yep, you're right, I am a newbie and you're a Copper Member, so what?
Crimson Capitals:
Position:   Copper Member
Date Registered:   August 07, 2020, 07:18:27 PM

Leif D
Position:   Newbie
Date Registered:   December 18, 2017, 02:49:11 PM

Why don't you show us something and make us shut up then arguing here (defending). Oh do you think you can avoid this warning banner? Maybe you can do something.

"Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Check their trust page to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.

These warning banners will disappear when you have 7 days of login time. You should familiarize yourself with the trust system before then."
Crimson Capitals (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 12:58:25 PM

"A lot of top crypto had single or two developers." experience experience and experience I said your two guys "empty or 0 relevant backgroun"

"how many people do you need to trade on Binance or stocks lol" What about trading now? experience experience and experience
Really? Did you even check their profiles on Linkedin? Let me show you something.

Don't tell me DeFi and ICO hype was there 5 years ago. The founder sometimes shares his analysis with community, not for business but just as passion. This is screenshot of his tradingview profile, it justifies his experience in this sector.

"It looks like you don't even understand what it's all about." Most likely, tell me then lol  Wink
I have already told above, it's a straight forward project, more like a Trader - Investors contract, investors give money to traders, traders make money and share profit with investors through DApp.

"And your rank in bitcointalk shows how experienced you are, newbie." Yep, you're right, I am a newbie and you're a Copper Member, so what?
Crimson Capitals:

Leif D

Why don't you show us something and make us shut up then arguing here (defending). Oh do you think you can avoid this warning banner? Maybe you can do something.
I must defend against false acquisitions. This is a legit project, so it needs to get defended. I am managing this bitcointalk section and it's my responsibility. You can verify every details that have been provided and check yourself if it's legit or scam.
Leif D

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:26:21 PM

Really? Did you even check their profiles on Linkedin? Let me show you something.

Don't tell me DeFi and ICO hype was there 5 years ago. The founder sometimes shares his analysis with community, not for business but just as passion. This is screenshot of his tradingview profile, it justifies his experience in this sector.

"It looks like you don't even understand what it's all about." Most likely, tell me then lol  Wink
I have already told above, it's a straight forward project, more like a Trader - Investors contract, investors give money to traders, traders make money and share profit with investors through DApp.

Crimson Capitals:

Leif D

I must defend against false acquisitions. This is a legit project, so it needs to get defended. I am managing this bitcointalk section and it's my responsibility. You can verify every details that have been provided and check yourself if it's legit or scam.

A profile on Tradingview can justify his experience in this sector. Okay, big selling point guys! You should put it on the Whitepaper and website!
Crimson to the moon!

Crimson Capitals (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:32:17 PM

Crimson Capitals:

Leif D

A profile on Tradingview can justify his experience in this sector. Okay, big selling point guys! You should put it on the Whitepaper and website!
Crimson to the moon!

Tradingview is the basic tool of a trader, looks like you really don't have any idea about traders lol. And I have showed this as an example.
Leif D

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 01:51:12 PM

Crimson Capitals:

Leif D

Crimson to the moon!

Tradingview is the basic tool of a trader, looks like you really don't have any idea about traders lol. And I have showed this as an example.

"looks like you really don't have any idea about traders lol" Whatever you say  Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley Smiley

"And I have showed this as an example." If you believe "Tradingview profile" can justify the founder experience in trading, why don't you sell it on the Whitepaper/website? To show someone like me (a newbie), that your founder is a woooooow super strong founder, a moon coin
Crimson Capitals (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:02:15 AM

Sorry to say, but this project has been abandoned. No funds were collected from crowd.
En4orcer

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 03:06:23 AM

Where one project falls, another is born https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5271655.0
Stalker22
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1358

View Profile
August 29, 2020, 06:50:17 PM

Sorry to say, but this project has been abandoned. No funds were collected from crowd.

Plagiarized white paper, non-existent company with an investment product in the form of a security token, suspicious owners/core team, without any previous references, with a vision of a revolutionary DeFi project !?
Yeah, the success of this 'project' was guaranteed. Grin

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out!

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
CucakRowo

Activity: 994
Merit: 593

aka JAGEND.

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2020, 03:16:13 PM

CONGRATS!!  Grin Grin Grin
This is 2020. Welcome to the year when (indicated as) scam project will not be survived. Many investors has learnt from previous tough year (2018-2019). Any "weak" projects (in preparation, funds and etc) will not  survived. GUARANTEED.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: