Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 08:15:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥[ANN] The Hash Speed (THS) - Introducing Unique Quantum Mining Technology  (Read 242 times)
Thehashspeed officials (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:15:41 PM

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | YOUTUBE

_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________

About Us :

The Hash Speed (THS) is ERC20 token brings brand new innovation in the Bitcoin Mining Industry with First of its kind Quantum Mining with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Integrated Technology which uses highly optimum system to utilize the maximum speed of Mining Machines (Miners) and produces unbelievable mining output and generates lucrative Bitcoins via mining rewards and mining network fees. We generate maximum Bitcoins on daily basis as mining payouts. Here, we provide the investors, traders, miners, networkers, beginners one of its kind platform to be a part of this unique system of New Bitcoin Mining Era.

WEBSITE|WHITEPAPER| FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM  | YOUTUBE

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ArthurY

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

I love BTC

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 11:53:35 PM

Is it for build a mining farm?
Good strategy today. Crypto is the best financial asset today

Sophisticated Investor
lovesmayfamilis
Legendary

Activity: 2058
Merit: 4262

✿♥‿♥✿

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2020, 09:06:30 AM

May I ask why there is so much plagiarism in your white paper? You have probably heard that the forum is very negative about such actions. After reading and checking your document, I made sure that you did not write this yourself. Too many copied sentences, from different sources. I suggest you supplement your document with links to copied resources. Otherwise, your site could be accused of  scam.

Just a small example

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
TronQuix

Activity: 306
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 03:33:59 PM

The Hash Speed (THS) is ERC20 token brings brand new innovation in the Bitcoin Mining Industry with First of its kind Quantum Mining with Artificial Intelligence (AI) Integrated Technology which uses highly optimum system to utilize the maximum speed of Mining Machines (Miners) and produces unbelievable mining output and generates lucrative Bitcoins via mining rewards and mining network fees. We generate maximum Bitcoins on daily basis as mining payouts. Here, we provide the investors, traders, miners, networkers, beginners one of its kind platform to be a part of this unique system of New Bitcoin Mining Era.

This doesn't sound too good to be true at all!
minernoob1

Activity: 285
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 05:47:54 PM

I guess I dont understand this coin. What type of hardware do you have as a core of your network? It is also impossible to mine this coin correct? I didnt understand that from the ann, its kind of jumbled.
TimeTeller

Activity: 2702
Merit: 588

View Profile
August 17, 2020, 11:24:22 PM

May I ask why there is so much plagiarism in your white paper? You have probably heard that the forum is very negative about such actions. After reading and checking your document, I made sure that you did not write this yourself. Too many copied sentences, from different sources. I suggest you supplement your document with links to copied resources. Otherwise, your site could be accused of  scam.

Just a small example

-

I think typical crypto project which copied from someone else's work.
But they need to answer this or rectify their paper and make their own statements.
It is common that a project is getting the idea from somebody's work but should be properly referenced and as much as possible not word for word.
We know that very few are starting from scratch but they need to do their part as well not to have plagiarism issues.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: