Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:28:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Viabtc Founder Reveals BCH Fork Idea Called Bitcoin Cat  (Read 159 times)
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1484
Merit: 564

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 11:02:11 AM

The pointless forks of famous projects are very good for the forking team as it's like a free money for them. I don't really get why new people buy into that .
It's like gambling, if they fork and if they got support, they can make big money. If not, then another coin for pump-and-dump that the developers themselves can do, potential money as well. And it's interesting that if someone doesn't agree on the consensus, and what is the best thing for them to do? Fork it and claim it's better that the supposedly original. And it doesn't matter if they have the consensus, what matters is that they have some support to fork the coin.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
August 26, 2020, 01:12:11 PM

I don't know about all of you but whenever I am hearing the word Bitcoin Cat it always reminds me of Cryptokitties, And maybe they had named it to Bitcoin Cat because of the popularity of that same game or they are up to something but this is just a hunch and speculation I haven't research about it and even if I did I think that BCH was never even great from the start and another fork is like saying that BCH is doom or it really needs an upgrade for a certain Fork to be Fork again it is just ironic to here them do it.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: