Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:58:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: coinminingcentral.com scam or not scam???  (Read 1034 times)
coinminingcentral

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2020, 11:06:37 AM

Hi Mike-Miner,

We have a number of shipping facilities where our units are shipped from and this will mainly depend on the delivery address of the recipient and the availability in our facilities. If the buyer is purchasing through a VAT registered company within the EU than the units will be shipped from our facility in the United Kingdom where they will be no customs or duty fees. Alternatively if the customer is purchasing outside of the EU then there will be customs fees on delivery.

For more information you can see our shipping policy below using the following link: https://coinminingcentral.com/pages/shipping

We provide all with this information and are always transparent and upfront with our customers. You can email me directly at info@coinminingcentral.com and i'll be happy to answer any additional questions you may have.

Kind Regards
Gavin - Director, Coin Mining Central
www.coinminingcentral.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
melissa82

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 09, 2020, 04:14:57 PM

Hey

i have ordered one Mars H1 right now, 09.06.2020. Lets see if it goes well.

I will let you know
jmanxii

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 06, 2020, 05:20:31 AM

Hey Melissa82,

Did the Mars H1 ever come in?
Albertbc

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:52:54 PM

Be aware with this seller. They send me a faulty Antminer T17e out of the box, even though they assured me that all miners were tested before being shipped. Here started my ordeal. They didn't make themselfs responsible for this situation and told me to send the miner to Bitmain to be repaired (which supposed more customs and shipping costs for me).

Even though I asked for a refund, Gavin Finder (the director) told me that it wasn't in their terms and conditions. I asked to speak directly to him, but looks like he doesn't have a corporate mobile phone to call (really???). So after two months, I'm still having issues with this miner and with Bitmain.
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1210

Heisenberg

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 07:36:16 PM

Be aware with this seller. They send me a faulty Antminer T17e out of the box, even though they assured me that all miners were tested before being shipped. Here started my ordeal. They didn't make themselfs responsible for this situation and told me to send the miner to Bitmain to be repaired (which supposed more customs and shipping costs for me).

Even though I asked for a refund, Gavin Finder (the director) told me that it wasn't in their terms and conditions. I asked to speak directly to him, but looks like he doesn't have a corporate mobile phone to call (really???). So after two months, I'm still having issues with this miner and with Bitmain.
Maybe I am missing something since i have never purchased any mining equipment but I  would like to know, what's the benefit of using resellers such as coinminingcentral.com who could scam you yet you can directly deal with Bitmain or their Official suppliers?

This thread alone has a lot of complaints about coinminingcentral.com. Why would you not first look for information and reviews about a supplier before you send money to them?

█████████████████████████
██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
█████████████████████████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██