Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55144 times)
Insomnia family

Activity: 868
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 06:11:19 PM

Most of the projects that are coming now are project scams because they are so low-minded that their main purpose is to promote their projects in any way by diverting investors' money from the market.  It is foolish to participate in pre-selll and ICO of any other project except IDO in support of big companies and projects.

why stupid? doesn't pre-sales allow you to get cheap prices? no one even guessed if one day the project was listed on the exchange and increased by 2x, 5x, 10x and so on?
tell me which IDO project you mean.
I'm curious about that

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Muslimin mj

Activity: 568
Merit: 18

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 06:14:18 PM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

my opinion about the new project today is still the same as the projects in the past. there is no difference if we review the scam factor or abandoned by the developer, this will continue forever. so our job is to choose the best projects before we follow and buy the altcoins they offer. so that we do not get caught up in their sweet promises and then abandoned by them.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 17, 2021, 06:57:34 PM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

my opinion about the new project today is still the same as the projects in the past. there is no difference if we review the scam factor or abandoned by the developer, this will continue forever. so our job is to choose the best projects before we follow and buy the altcoins they offer. so that we do not get caught up in their sweet promises and then abandoned by them.

Do your research and make sure to fully analyze the project and the team behind it, there are so many incident

that developers abandoned the project after listing or more on scamming investors money before even reaching the

exchange. learn from those past mistake to avoid doing it again and lose your money.
Ever-young

Activity: 1176
Merit: 168

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2021, 07:18:04 PM

Well for me alot of crypto projects out their trying to emerge newly have aim and objective, alot of them are just their to raise fund and run away (scam) their are a lots of them out their with good intentions but their disappearance or being inactive is lack of fund, most of the genuine ones which have the purpose of distributing wealth to the people with conducting any form of token sales, a lot succeed why some are still trying to survive. Like the one of swift demand and lot's more which I can really remember has not been able to archive their purpose because the person sponsoring the project has backslide for now.
Many of them have good intention why others are their to raise fund.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 04:41:27 PM

The new project should be profitable for us bounty seekers. But sometimes the new project fails and even deceives us. So many old projects that I participated in ended up being fraudulent and it was very painful.
The faces of many investors and hunters can be dilated when the odds of failure will be as low as you say but rarely do I see such faces, just faces expressing a frustrated attitude, new projects don't have a high level of success when they give out too ordinary presentations, sometimes it's a process of aggregating many isolated parts of old projects. With such low quotas, it's impossible to arouse the slightest interest in listings and getting funds, the harvest in the new project is not as smooth as the old one in my estimation

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
King Khaizan

Activity: 285
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:21:52 PM

the emergence of new crypto projects should have a good impact on all crypto currency enthusiasts, but some of them end up being scams, of course this is very disappointing.

the emergence of new crypto projects was also followed by the distribution of Cryptocurrency Airdrops. Of course, as a crypto enthusiast, you will definitely be happy when you get an airdrop quota.

Even though it is profitable and has many benefits, you have to be careful, because digital activity in the crypto world cannot be separated from the risk of phishing.
Plinteng

Activity: 285
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:23:53 PM

There are no real use-case for most of the new projects nowadays. They offer same shit from what I have seen and couldn't attract the investors anymore. I know some of you guys just care about the coin and don't even bother with the real-use case in the world but it's worth to mention that they offer no brand new ideas.

Jr Member

Join EpsiLoan's Seed Sale!
((((     EPSILOAN.xyz     ))))
Fair launch, No VCs or Insiders
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 06:47:50 PM

Many new projects are coming to this market to make things better. They are trying to make something that may exist but is better than anything else on the market. But you should know that this is also a big money market and lots of developers or people come to make money fast. Remember, you need to be careful before investing in a new project or any project.
Anonymous100

Activity: 423
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:36:57 PM

It all depends on the manager, so before joining a project we must first know who the manager is, some only promise and some actually pay. If the project does not keep its promise, in the future its manager will be known to all bitcointalk users and will not be able to create a project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 650

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 07:57:39 PM

It all depends on the manager, so before joining a project we must first know who the manager is, some only promise and some actually pay. If the project does not keep its promise, in the future its manager will be known to all bitcointalk users and will not be able to create a project.
Doesn't matter on whose the manager because most of the time its neither a person who had been hired or a person which is part of the team.Once they do make out something fishy then it would surely be giving some bad feedback into them.

It is really hard to tell which one is legit and which one is a scam because there are scam projects whom do really look good and convincing but still do end up on being a shitty scam.

This is why as an investor you should really know on how to research and on how to make out decisions basing on what you do had observed or researched.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2021, 10:43:40 PM

Sometimes it happens that the new project does not receive enough financial support, they do not achieve ICO, IEO, IDO, STO, so it is normal for many to disappear.
But I have also seen that some manage to raise the funds but the team has NO experience or they are scammers and they simply disappear leaving investors losing.
I recommend that before investing you study the project well, mainly the team, that there is a great community supporting and good partners, this increases the level of success of a project.
There are projects that really fail because they do not succeed in attracting market interest, maybe because of poor fundamental support, their function is not attractive, or there are no beneficial supporting partners.
there are also projects that were originally planned as a fraud mode, so that they made a lot of fakes, then disappeared after getting some funds from investors. sometimes fraudulent projects are also quite difficult to analyze, so if you do not have experience and knowledge, you should choose a project that is ranked at the top of d cmc.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20]  All
  Print  

Jump to: