Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 05:00:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55144 times)
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 01:14:38 PM

I was searching about upcoming defi project in Google and i have received unbelievable lot of defi project, Who will enter the crypto market within the next year. I believe in the idea that many projects among them will deceive investors so keep your eyes open. They will just come up with a defi tag and get by managing uniswap which is the real reason we have to lose our money.
Why google, I'm pretty sure that google will give you lots of fake DeFi projects that have no ANN page on this forum, you are doing it wrongly, DeFi hype is fading away and you are looking forward to next year upcoming DeFi projects? Just be extremely careful, it's better to use this forum and coinmarketcap for any upcoming DeFi t but still many are scam.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrismalize

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:52:51 PM

New crypto/blockchain projects are needed as they play key roles in the ecosystem. However, there are several parameters I consider before choosing any new project.

1. The team building the project.
2. The product/solution they are offering
3. Community. How engaging is the community
4. Partnership. Who are those in collaboration with the said project.
5. If all the above are met, I should be able to understand their mission and vision.

Based on the above mentioned criteria, I can say there are new projects that are innovative in their approach. For instance, if you research #Brexily you will discover why it's going to become one of the biggest crypto exchange by market volume in the next couple of years. 
Furryball

Activity: 490
Merit: 19

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 03:55:32 PM

Only few projects are reliable, have that at the back of your mind when you are looking for new projects you want to invest money on, to avoid this headache sometimes I do research on new projects that want to launch IEO campaigns on top exchanges like binance, gate, kucoin or okex, I believe these exchanges don't just list projects, they do their own research too

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Strotman

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

Bounty Detective

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 08:22:21 PM

In order not to get into a situation as described by many in this topic, you first need to conduct your own analysis before you start investing or promoting a project through a bounty campaign. And then there will be no reason to say that the new project deceived investors and turned out to be a Scam

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
b1k4ng

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 08:35:40 PM

yes I also see a lot of new projects that sometimes the products they bring don't make sense, even their promises that are very impossible to do in the near future, I always ignore projects like that and don't need to do deep enough research because it will only waste time, because it's obvious it will end up a scam

marissa23

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 09:20:59 PM

New crypto/blockchain projects are needed as they play key roles in the ecosystem. However, there are several parameters I consider before choosing any new project.

5. If all the above are met, I should be able to understand their mission and vision.

Based on the above mentioned criteria, I can say there are new projects that are innovative in their approach. For instance, if you research #Brexily you will discover why it's going to become one of the biggest crypto exchange by market volume in the next couple of years. 
The 5 Points that should be the basis for doing research on new projects, scam projects will be easy to detect from the start if they don't have any of the points above or are trying to hide something. New projects always promise big announcements but their ability cannot make it happen and only to attract investment interest during the token sale.
bluebit25

Activity: 1624
Merit: 292

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 04:20:26 AM

The 5 Points that should be the basis for doing research on new projects, scam projects will be easy to detect from the start if they don't have any of the points above or are trying to hide something. New projects always promise big announcements but their ability cannot make it happen and only to attract investment interest during the token sale.
Yeah, these are the points that I think the beginner to this market should read about. I believe that if everyone involved with this school is fully equipped with knowledge, it will have a great advantage. That's right, from the time I started working in this field, I also had to learn everything by myself. And as a result, it all ends when looking at a new project to avoid scam is the same. I am also very interested in the new project with a guaranteed development fund.

With new projects appearing recently, I have all met very quality projects that may be in 2020, we have the appearance of Cartesi, DIA, OIKOS, ...

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
sakuragi21

Activity: 286
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 04:48:19 AM

As the industry rises up, new projects are also be doubled but not all of these could give you a reliable and real investment because as stated when they got your interest and you already invest with them, they were too early to be inactive from the market. So for me I suggest everyone to be wise of picking a good projects so try yB token a promising project that can give you a good benefits.
TIDOVEE

Activity: 1246
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 05:03:56 AM

There are better project erupting at this moment, although as the good ones are coming the fake ones are also accompanying, for now there has not been any forum agency that could totally eradicate those fake projects. It is left to everyone to know how to escape. The funny thing is that even the hero members and legends also fall victim of the fake project. Those who have the ability to create a project are not novince, they are the professionals around.
btc78

Activity: 2478
Merit: 210

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 05:09:51 AM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
So you're a Bounty hunter?if does so what things you have not know from these new projects?aside from scammy and risky?
before you Joined each bounties you already knew the risk yet what you did is continue joining so this means that accepting your faith on them.

Stop supporting them because the more bounty hunters are participating is the more these scammers victimizing people.

raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2020, 05:42:49 AM

I am also wondering with all these new projects coming out especially riding out the hype of DeFi it's really become now mess and the reality is that with all these new projects only few of them are true and the rest are just here to scam people out of their money. Truth be told that there were already victim of these type of scheme no doubt about it. I rather focused on old projects that really having a development and continue to follow their progress little by little.

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1400
Merit: 357

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:02:25 AM

My thoughts about new projects? Please avoid it and do not be deceive on the rewards that the promoters are keep saying. I will agree to some people saying that there are really projects that are good and can give huge rewards but those projects are less than 1% so it is really hard to find what is going to be good and what are projects that can considered as scam. Of course a lot of people are focusing on defi because the free money is in there, but the thing is the risks are so high because you do not know what will gonna happen on it. But if you are really a risk taker, my advise is just to manage your risk very well and make sure that the project that you are going to make investment is not scam wherein there is a high possibility that it can be successful someday. I keep avoiding new projects because I learned from the mistakes of the others where they lose huge money in the new projects out there in the market.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:04:51 AM
Last edit: November 01, 2020, 06:15:11 AM by Mpamaegbu

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
Every businessman (whether scumbags/scammers or genuine ones) have only one motif of doing what they do — make money. So, businesses will continue to spring up as long as there are ways of making money from them. Nonetheless, I am of the opinion that most projects don't set out to exit softly or scam people outrightly but eventually do so when they run into troubled waters. As a rule of thumb for me, having fallen victim of scams of ICOs, is not to indulge ICOs any more. I took that decision sometime in 2018 and have tenaciously held on to it till date. No regrets. In fact, that decision has tremendously saved me a hell of loss. I can get in ICO bounties or wait for the projects I fancy to get listed on reputable exchanges and then buy there. Most times ( I discovered this through research) projects get listed even less than their ICO prices. So, why the rush then? Even when I want to acknowledge that there are lots of scam and empty projects out there, I still believe there are a few good ones. It's not after all a totally irredeemable situation.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 06:43:47 AM

I have seen some new projects recently, it is true that everything they do is clear and moreover, i see the value of use in practice. But there are still a lot of scams, a familiarity Smiley , i hate seeing the two coexist.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rowenta

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:09:25 AM

It's better to check new projects out because few of them are very very good, don't come into conclusion that all new projects are scam or bad, you will end up missing out, this year so far I've seen interesting crypto projects that go straight for binance and kucoin listing

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
begau

Activity: 790
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 01, 2020, 07:45:31 AM

I have seen some new projects recently, it is true that everything they do is clear and moreover, i see the value of use in practice. But there are still a lot of scams, a familiarity Smiley , i hate seeing the two coexist.
Good and bad projects are always together, although we hate it, we have to live with it. If the ratio between them is 50-50, we would be very happy, but in fact 10 projects may have 1 good project. Many projects are very bad after receiving the money, they give very insolent answers.
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 06:22:13 PM

There is so much problem related with new project.  Many project started by weak team and the are unable to carry the project
As a result those project stop in the middle of time. Investor get lose their asset. Actually I believe less the new project.

90% of the projects (new ones) are scam. Their founders wonder only about making money and vanishing forever. I understand that the chance that you will win if you invest in a very good project exists, but it is so small…I prefer trading here and holding Bitcoin.
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:11:47 PM

normal, nothing too fancy most will fail and some will last at least that is what the picture is like over the years and I think it will be like this for the next few years unless there is a system that can prevent a project from failing or scams from circulating then the success rate of an ico will drop and be low.
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 07:20:17 PM

not all new crypto project is bad and don't have a good future
thats why before we drop our money in a new crypto project, we must do our deep research to reduce the risk on our investment
because some crypto project born just to cheat the investors, but some of them not

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
GreenStox

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 02, 2020, 08:15:07 PM

New projects are the same as most other projects, it's just that at first they will be hard to get trust because most new projects are scams or fraud. until they get rid of that doubt then the project may be categorized as good and worth investing in.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM