Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:52:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55144 times)
celot

Activity: 1492
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:21:13 PM

I will research when finding new project with the devoleper and checking their team, how trusted they are and I want to know with his team experience, what for joining new project always if finding not experience team and do not know how trusted the owner. Trust or not the owner become my destinion for investing in new project because every time I found with scam and fake team project.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dhaldanga

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 01:28:07 PM

The way the demand for cryptocurrency is increasing day by day, it is natural for new projects to come, and if the projects are good, then it is good for everyone.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2020, 02:14:52 PM

Because this is a new market, the potential as well as competition is huge. For that reason, there will be more and more new projects to solve the problems that exist in this crypto market.
Insomnia family

Activity: 868

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 05:21:12 PM

Most of the new projects do not achieve their objectives, but not all, some may still be legitimate for investment. but in reality I rarely see such good quality projects work in real terms. Now days every project comes only for fundraising and after that they leave the project. That's why sometimes the crypto world faces a shortage of investors.

Swap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto & NFT in Multiple Chains
▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬ ▬     ❶ ❷ ❸ s w a p     ▬ ▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
[   M V P   L I V E   ]   -   9 Blockchains Integrated Already
Slingshot

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:04:43 PM

New projects comes everyday now especially Defi projects as I always see update of over 500 projects daily just because uniswap listing isn't that difficult but I must say everybody should be extremely careful to avoid joining a wrong boat. Check project use case, do research because season is coming and many scammers are out there looking for who to scam with fake projects.
Baimovic

Activity: 1210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:31:00 PM

New projects are often associated with fraud or even difficult to develop in the market. although not all new projects end with hype, but I still believe that new projects that have real concepts, quality products and an active team in updating the project are worth investing in. recently I got interested in DEFI dego, DIA and stalking at BSC. i tried my luck there.

albon
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1343

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 06:49:49 PM

I think most new projects are just copycat of previous projects.. Ive also noticed that some projects just stop updating suddenly. Even the ones that are still updating are only updating shits on thier social media networks.. Like number of twitter followers and other kind of bot stuff. My advice for peiple is to beware of new projects.

If the projects are replicas of old projects or they have a plagiarism whitepaper, this is undoubtedly a scam and they will end up stealing the investors ’money. When updates on the project stop, this is something that indicates that the project is nearing its end or failure, and everyone should pay attention to that and not invest in that suspicious new projects.

█████████████████████████████
█████████▀     ▄██ ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▀██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄  ▀█████
████  ▄▀▀▄█████████▄▀▀▄██████
███▄▄█▀▄██████▀ ▀████▄▀█▀ ▀██
██▀▀█▌▐█   ▀▀▀   █████▌▐█  ██
██  █ ███▄▄▄      ▀▀▀▀█ █  ██
██  █▌▐████▌         ▄▌▐█████
███▄██▄▀█████▄   ▄▄██▀▄█ ▀███
████▀ ▀▄▄▀███▀    █▀▄▄▀  ████
█████▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄ ▄█████
████████▄▄██       ██████████
█████████████████████████████
         ▄██▄     ▄
        █████   ▄████
       █████▌  █████▌
      ██████████████
     ███▀█████▀██▀████▄
   ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████
 ▄▄██████▄██▄▄██████▄█▀
▐██████████████████████▄
 ▀████████         ████▀
   ▀███████▄     ▄███▀
    ███████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████
▄▄███████████████████▄
               ▄███▄
            ▄████████

▄▄██████████
       █▀▀▀██▀▀▀████
      ███████████
    ▀▀▀████████████
      ▀███████████▀
      ▄███████████▄
 ▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀▀   ▄
▀▀█▀▀
███████████▀▀▀█▀▀
    ████████████████
    ████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄
..PLAY NOW..
       ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
     ████████████████
 ▄▄▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ▄█▄      ██
    ▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄          ▄▄
    ▄▄▄███▄▄▄    ▄ ▄ ▄ ▀▀
     ▀ ▄█▄ ▀  ▀▄█ ▀█▀ █▄▀
    ▄▄  ▀     ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
    ▀▀        ▀██▀▀█▀▀██▀
         ██   ▀ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ ▀
santouao

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 07:20:56 AM

Honestly new projects will continue to come up onboard as cryptomarket is booming and we can prevent it from happening so some new project can be scam related while some are improvement of the dead or existing projects. We couldn't stop the incoming of the new projects but we can carefully select which one to promote or to invest in our trust, money and time.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
[/center]
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:07:45 AM

Crypto projects will keep popping up unlimitedly, many will be from the scam artists and some will have both good and bad utilities, crypto space shows no messy for those who aren't ready to learn first before learning, this is why many will keep falling for scam crypto projects
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:45:18 AM

Honestly new projects will continue to come up onboard as cryptomarket is booming and we can prevent it from happening so some new project can be scam related while some are improvement of the dead or existing projects. We couldn't stop the incoming of the new projects but we can carefully select which one to promote or to invest in our trust, money and time.
New projects always have a chance to grow, that cannot be prevented. Besides scam projects, the market will be more excited about quality new projects because they often bring huge benefits to investors. Caution is necessary when reviewing projects, viewing them as phishing projects before verifying that the project is safe.
Greatchu

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 10:50:47 AM

New projects are sometimes worth giving a try but because of scammers you need to be careful, there is no such risk with old altcoins like litecoin and ethereum but since new altcoins are sometimes wolves in sheep's clothing we need to do very good research on the projects

ije07

Activity: 1414

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:07:18 AM

every crypto project that appears on this forum has the same goal, namely to introduce a product belonging to the project company through ICO funding in this industry. they are made as well and in such a way of course to attract market investment. although most of the new projects fail due to several reasons but in fact crypto is a good investment tool. every project has a different concept, before you invest in a project always check the team background, project roadmap and many more things you need to consider.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Onuohakk

Activity: 672
Merit: 29

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 11:16:36 AM

Since the world is turning into a digital era, it's normal for us to be seeing different new projects coming into the crypto sphere every day despite the existing projects are yet to actualize their goals and targets in the market.
This is the time to invest wisely on top altcoin to avoid been scammed

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
kentrolla

Activity: 1540
Merit: 564

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2020, 11:48:49 AM

Everything you've said was right and that what's made them too risky. That's why it should be better not to get involve in any of them and try to invest to every project that are good for long term. I think it is good if you try to go in coinmarketcap and find those cryptos belong to top 20 Atleast.

I agree investing in new projects are risky but this doesn't mean not to invest in new projects, we always want to focus on its team and it's development also there are lot of coins which are performing like a rockstar and their ranks are above 50 in the CMC. Like travila and other coins which are tremendously doing good.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 12:47:10 PM

Since the world is turning into a digital era, it's normal for us to be seeing different new projects coming into the crypto sphere every day despite the existing projects are yet to actualize their goals and targets in the market.
This is the time to invest wisely on top altcoin to avoid been scammed

From all of the above, I can single out only a few useful words, namely "invest wisely", what does this mean? Just choosing good projects is not always enough, because sometimes the bad hides behind the mask of the good. We must improve ourselves, learn, analyze, try, seek, expose and expose evil. Then new projects will be presented to us in a completely different light, transparent and extremely understandable.

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:04:24 PM

New projects are often associated with fraud or even difficult to develop in the market. although not all new projects end with hype, but I still believe that new projects that have real concepts, quality products and an active team in updating the project are worth investing in. recently I got interested in DEFI dego, DIA and stalking at BSC. i tried my luck there.

You have a point here, at least 50% of new projects have some scam factor associated, that's the more reason why crypto investors need to be extremely careful when making decisions on investing in a new project. Recently, some new DEFI projects scammed a lot since uniswap has made it easy to list projects from anonymous team members. Quality product and active team (let me add well known team and good project backings) like you mentioned gives some level of hope that the project will do well and won't rug.
gamer4156

Activity: 1008

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 01:47:46 PM

I am certain the individuals behind them are only here to make themselves rich at the earliest opportunity with the goal that when issues come in they promptly stow away in the mountain and along these lines left the ventures kick the bucket on itself. Notwithstanding, every once in a while we can see a decent undertaking that truly sparkle and endure the preliminaries and blunders.
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:03:53 PM

The more popular the crypto industry becomes in the world, the more projects will switch to blockchain technologies, someone will create a project again and someone will adjust the existing one. But not all of them will come out, most will sink in the next couple of years. In 5-7 years we will definitely not know the crypto industry))

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:12:53 PM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

you must learn about how to choose a new project to invest my friend, because we should look all the things about the project such as team, whitepaper, roadmap, supply features and many more, its not easy. and in my opinion for new people they should not invest in a new project, its better to invest in top coins such as bitcoin, ethereum or chainlink
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
November 09, 2020, 08:16:25 PM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?
New projects are not for everyone, they can either make you big profits or you can end up losing your capital.
So unless you find a flawless new project which satisfies you in all the aspects stay away. If you even follow every decent new project you will make profit in some and lose in some.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: