Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 07:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Whats your thought about New projects?  (Read 55142 times)
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 08:28:28 PM

Just like the poster stated, many new projects in this industry, in recent time, have proven to be failed projects. This can be attributed to the fact that most people misrepresent crypto as a get-rich-quick channel and would want to jump in and cash out as quickly as possible. Also, some projects fail as a result of loss of confidence in such new ideas by investors unlike in 2017 when many investors hugely put their money in crypto projects with confidence. However, there are still some of them that have seen huge success in recent time and I believe many of such projects will continue to be seen in the industry from time to time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
November 21, 2020, 11:37:35 PM

They are good only when they are raising ICO or IEO. But when they got the fund that they have, some of them instantly move out while others become slow in progress. That is why many ICOs turn into failed projects because people are already disgusted in investing with this shit projects. The current projects even good has no more impact to the eyes of the public. We already found the lesson that 2017 taught to us. And we don't want it anymore to happen.

ChronoLite

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 01:25:18 AM

Most of them will fail woefully as they are just reinventing the will without any new idea. The majority of them will struggle to get listed on any of the reputable exchanges.
that is what most of the new projects do, so many copycats projects with already existing ideas and it does not bring any new ideas, most of the projects are just following other hype so they can grab some money even though it is quite obvious those are scammers. i have no hyper over new projects unless the team is really transparent and have something to prove later on

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
      ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓ 
    ▓█▓▓█▓              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓
  ░█▓▓▓░      ░░░░░▓▓▓▓█▓░░░▓▓▓▓█░
  █▓▓▓▓      ██████▓▓█▓     ░▓ ░█▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓    ░███░    ▓█▓     ▓█░ ▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓█▓▓▓█░    ░░▓░    ▓▓     ██▓ ▓█▓▓▓▓▓
░█▓▓▓▓▓▓░      ░  ░▓    ▓█▓▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ░█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓  ░█▓▓█▓ ░▓▓▓█░
    ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█░  ░▓▓░ ░▓▓▓█▓
      ▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓░░░░▓█▓▓█▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 02:21:03 AM

true, most new projects, only listed on uniswap, projects like this should be avoided because the prices are not reasonable, and only have a little liquid, I have seen some project defi prices at the beginning are very high, but not last long
Uniswap is the DEX that scam project will choose because it is very easy to listed there, Uniswap should not easily accept new projects listed there,
The losers are the credulous investors with project hype, as investors now prefer speculation over long-term investing.
nomenclatur

Activity: 1344

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2020, 02:45:37 AM

New projects are usually only concerned with getting the money they want to get if they can't get all that then the project will die or be left for no apparent reason there are hundreds of dead scams and it makes the new project's bad name make some investors afraid to buy and That is certain, especially now that there are many worthless tokens on the stock exchange when there is no trading volume, which makes investors distrust the new project.

█▀▄        ▄▀█
      █ ▄▄▀▄    ▄▀▄▄ █
     █ █  █ ▀▄▄▀ █  █ █
    █ █ █▌ █▄▄▄▄█ ▐█ █ █
   █ █ █ ▐▙▄   ▄▟▌ █ █ █
  █ █ █  ▄ ▀▀  ▀▀ ▄  █ █ █
 █ █ █ █▀▀▀▄▄▐▌▄▄▀▀▀█ █ █ █
█ █ █ █     ▄▀▀▄     █ █ █ █
 █ █ █ █    ▀▄▄▄    █ █ █ █
  █ █ █ █   ▄   █  █ █ █ █
   █ █ █ █   ▀█▀  █ █ █ █
    █ █ █ █      █ █ █ █
     █ █ █        █ █ █
      █ █ █      █ █ █
       █ █        █ █
        █ █      █ █
         █        █
E S C R O W
P R O T O C O L
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
GLOBAL INVESTMENT MANAGEMENT PLATFORM 
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▎
   ▐▌
   ██
   ██

██
   ██
   ██
  ████
▄██████▄
█████
 ▀▀██▀▀
  ████
 ██████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram 
Facebook  ⚒
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
  █▒▒▒ █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     ▀▀ █▒▒██████▒▒▒▒█
        █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
     █▒▒███████▒▒▒█
  █▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ █
█▒▒▒▒████████████
█▒▒▒▀▒▒ ▀▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒ ▀▄
   █▒▒▒▒▒█▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒  █
     ███████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Youtube
⚒  Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀
ChronoLite

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 22, 2020, 07:48:29 PM

Uniswap is the DEX that scam project will choose because it is very easy to listed there, Uniswap should not easily accept new projects listed there,
that is why it is called decentralized exchange, cuz it is not controlled by someone else. if they chose to filter all of the listed-coins on uniswap and it would have been only 5% of the all-coins are survived cuz probably the rest of them are scams. but yea, they have to make an action so there are limitations about which coins should be allowed to list

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
Mehedi72

Activity: 686
Merit: 109

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2020, 07:25:51 PM

that's true.even after defi finance come in market, people are getting more excited about crypto than before. You can check, at this moment more than 80% upcoming new project are behalf of defi finance platform! that's why scammers take advantages of people's weakness and consistently launching fake defi finance project in market & scam people money easily. don't follow new project without analysis, no matter how potential that project has

InwardContour

Activity: 644
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 23, 2020, 10:49:03 PM

that's true.even after defi finance come in market, people are getting more excited about crypto than before. You can check, at this moment more than 80% upcoming new project are behalf of defi finance platform! that's why scammers take advantages of people's weakness and consistently launching fake defi finance project in market & scam people money easily. don't follow new project without analysis, no matter how potential that project has

The hype around DEFI related projects has died down considerably, compared to when it just hit the crypto space. I remember when every old project added DEFI milestones to roadmap, some even rebranded to DEFI projects. Many new projects are taking advantage of DEFI while executing their scam exploits, that's so true, especially now that uniswap has made it easy for projects to add pair / liquidity to enable trading. Most new projects do not worth investing in, but a few are really amazing hence we shouldn't conclude that all new projects are money grabs.
krisnajsadrak

Activity: 1092

Hodlers Network

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:48:33 PM

If you visit some crypto forum you will see so many upcoming cryptocurrency projects coming into the industry but sometimes I begin to wonder what is their purpose of bringing in New crypto project knowing well that some of them have wrong motion of the project they are bringing, I have participated in so many of them last year but I have not hear from them again some are abandoned on the proccess with a lot of promises they come with just to gain your interest. What do you think?

i will always open my mind for a new project, but for sure if the new project bring something new, such as features and technology
but of course if the new project supported by a great and professional team my friend

atamism

Activity: 455
Merit: 11

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 07:57:10 PM

For me, my project is promising and I see that they are going to pay what we deserves. Though trusting project today is really hard, but you need to put your trust in and do your task in the time frame. I’ve been scammed many times before but still, I am here.

ChronoLite

www.guestcrew.com

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 08:46:46 PM

Most of them will fail woefully as they are just reinventing the will without any new idea. The majority of them will struggle to get listed on any of the reputable exchanges.
true, most new projects, only listed on uniswap, projects like this should be avoided because the prices are not reasonable, and only have a little liquid, I have seen some project defi prices at the beginning are very high, but not last long
also, it is pretty much everyone can list their shitty coins into this exchange. this exchange is really good and i like it but it really sucks to see this exchange has been flooded by shit coins. i have seen a project listed their coin into uniswap and they said they will add liquidity, but it is just a bullshit and they didn't do anyhting.

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         
                ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓     
            ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
        ▓██▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
        ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓▓▓▓██▓ 
           ▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓   
             ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░       
                  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
GuestCrew||||||ICO Now!
prosperoustop

Activity: 658
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 09:50:38 PM

On my opinion, very promising projects are being created on the news of the growth of bts, now is a just a good time for them

██▀ █▀          L A N U N A  ⬤  F I N A N C E          ▀█ ▀██
HIGHEST FIXED APY     |      1,822,684.19%      |
viananda2525

Activity: 1023
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 10:34:04 PM

maybe many project in uniswap created as speculation tool, developers team thinking its the best moment to earn money while uniswap still be most favourite exchanges for new project. when we meet this kind project , maybe stay away from them will save our money .

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
orengitu

Activity: 608
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2020, 11:57:16 PM

Concerning new project, it is very hard to determine is they are real or fake since there are so many new project  being released daily, and new project will continue to come. Some of these projects are scam related, Some doesn't fulfill their promises while some are improvement on the dead or existing projects.  Even though new project are majorly scam, but we can't actually stop the incoming of the new projects.
In choosing new project a thorough investigation which can help us to carefully select which one to promote or invest in.

●●●●●●●●[Plastic Finance - Recycle . Re-use . Prosper - Plastic Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸White Paper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸LinkedIn
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:16:09 AM

New projects are usually only concerned with getting the money they want to get if they can't get all that then the project will die or be left for no apparent reason there are hundreds of dead scams and it makes the new project's bad name make some investors afraid to buy and That is certain, especially now that there are many worthless tokens on the stock exchange when there is no trading volume, which makes investors distrust the new project.
In fact it is like that, most new projects are only concerned with getting money, this incident we often see when ICO become a trend, now that the ICO trend has been replaced by IEO or DeFi, I have encountered a little new project scam, maybe there are still some but not as much as during the 2017 ICO trend. As an investor be careful with new projects, because all projects have the possibility of a scam.
Untomabur

Activity: 669
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 12:50:45 AM

In fact it is like that, most new projects are only concerned with getting money, this incident we often see when ICO become a trend, now that the ICO trend has been replaced by IEO or DeFi, I have encountered a little new project scam, maybe there are still some but not as much as during the 2017 ICO trend. As an investor be careful with new projects, because all projects have the possibility of a scam.

New projects have a lot of risks, according to my research, for the past 4 years the ICO scam has reached 70%,
and even after the ICO is finished the project becomes a scammer, yes it happens a lot.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Nazmul012

Activity: 717
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2020, 06:39:50 PM

its difficult now to trust any project.even analysis about any project deeply isn't enough cause scammers are much smart, they crate fraud whiteppaper along with the false roadmap.they just need to cheat & take fund from investors, that's why try to following the money flow which can be done only through crypto industry.now select any real project is difficult enough when hundreds of project are coming within each month.

dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 06:49:23 PM

its difficult now to trust any project.even analysis about any project deeply isn't enough cause scammers are much smart, they crate fraud whiteppaper along with the false roadmap.they just need to cheat & take fund from investors, that's why try to following the money flow which can be done only through crypto industry.now select any real project is difficult enough when hundreds of project are coming within each month.

You are right and thats why lots of investors had left this market because of that very common reason where there are lots of scams that do exist into this market.No matter how careful or keen you are on selecting project but you cant be sure that theyre 100% legitimate ones or even you do end up on chosing the right one but the chance of success isnt still guaranteed or does simply means that chances of failure is really high
due to not sufficient funding that they able to accumulate into their sale but there are still which are really worth but it wont really be that simple on finding one yet it would be like on finding a needle on a haystack.
Overall, its up to someone if they can still risk or not on funding or supporting some projects since its our money after all then it will always depend on us.

odukoyaewatomi27

Activity: 536
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 09:44:37 PM

New projects are way too risky my friend, so in the event that we see like 10 new projects simply 2 to 3 among them will become successful and flourish on the grounds that there are numerous variables included other than financing that bring about progress or disappointment of a project

●          ◯        M O N O P O L Y   M I L L I O N A I R E        ◯          ●
████ ███ ██ █        Diversified Gaming Platform Covering Staking, NFT and Metaverse Games        █ ██ ███ ████
Facebook     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     LinkedIn     |     Github     |     Discord     |     Medium     |     Reddit
fvb

Activity: 1470
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 29, 2020, 10:02:18 PM

Yes, it is as always, that is, it was and will be.  Of all the projects that are actually working and useful, there will be ten percent.  So it's up to everyone to participate or not.  As for investments, you need to be even more careful and do a deep analysis of the project.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: