Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:31:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: With this recent surge in BTC, is it possible to have all time high this year?  (Read 562 times)
ryap12

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:03:14 AM

It is too early to conclude Bitcoin will reach an all-time high price this year, as it is currently still at $ 11,800.
Still too far from the all time high price of $ 19,000. If two months from now Bitcoin manages to hit a price
of $ 15,000. I believe Bitcoin can again reach the all time high price.

Having the same thought. However, we are now getting closer to the last quarter of the year and that is the time when we will usually notice if we will hit the new ATH or not. Now it seems that Bitcoin is just hovering around 10k$ this only gives me an idea that it won't reach the ATH this time perhaps this will only rise between 15k$ to 17k$. But anyway, we still never know so I think we should take this as an opportunity to accumulate.

The chance of reaching that is also slim since after touching $12k it went down again,
however $10k barrier is quite good since newcomers are also showing interest to this market.
This spot for investing for more can bring decent profits if you are going to take the long ride
and let all things to passed.

Let me add also that we still got less than 4 months before the end of the year.
A lot could happen within that period. Note that back in 2017, it only took a few weeks to reach that all time high price for BTC.
Now, with decentralized finance projects added into the market, that would greatly affect the BTC price at the end of the year.
(My point of view)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vatimins

Activity: 987
Merit: 289

Blue0x.com

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 11:05:44 AM

Well, it really isn't far from being plausible. I mean, naturally, people would expect that most of the investors would pull out their investments or people who have gotten interested in crypto currencies may have second thoughts on investing since it is in a time of pandemic; a time of need. But in the contrary, I think this would be quite positive for bitcoin since lots of people are losing jobs and looking for various ways to increase income while others are losing trust in fiat since inflation is waving almost every where. So I think it is possible to see an ATH before the year ends. But hey, in the end, these are all just speculations. Weigh everything clearly before investing.

░░           ▒░     
      ░▒▓▓░           ░▒▒░░░ 
   ▒▓▓██▒░              ▒▓▒▒▒▒
 ▓█▓▓█▒                 ▒▒░░▒▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░              ░▒▒▒░░ ▒
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▓▓▓█▒
   ░▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░
       ░▒█▓▓█████▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒▒░  
        ░██████▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓█▒    
         ███▓▓▓░░▒▓▓▓▒▓▓▒    
         ░██▓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▒░░   
           ▓██▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▒░░    
             ▒▒▒▒▓▓▒░
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
Expecto

Activity: 980
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:21:33 PM

Bitcoin has started to give green light in the last days. Its price reached 11k dollars again after some time. But still I don't have much hope about all time high on this year. Something tells me that it will happen on the first quarter of 2021.

MCobian

Activity: 1190
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 20, 2020, 10:38:56 PM

If you look at the Bitcoin price movement it is still difficult to return to the price of $ 12,000 after a deep correction to $ 10,200.
So I doubt that this year Bitcoin will be able to return to its all time high price, but at least Bitcoin's performance this year is not
that disappointing. And now the Bitcoin price is at $ 10,800. The current price is very good for buying Bitcoin, it is likely that in
the near future Bitcoin will rise to a price of $ 11,500.

SOLARBLOX        ◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥◥ crypto solar mining ◥◥
◼◼ Crypto Mining using Solar energy as substitute energy sources ◼◼
TELEGRAM TWITTER   ▪▪▪▪▪ [ DOWNLOAD WHITEPAPER ]
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 22, 2020, 08:49:58 AM

Bitcoin has had too much good news lately, but paradoxically, Bitcoin is in a downward correction trend.
Big companies like MicroStrategy bought hundreds of millions of dollars in Bitcoin, and record-high hashes are good news. Bitcoin could drop in price in the short term ahead of a strong bull run.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2020, 01:33:24 PM

Bitcoin has had too much good news lately, but paradoxically, Bitcoin is in a downward correction trend.
Big companies like MicroStrategy bought hundreds of millions of dollars in Bitcoin, and record-high hashes are good news. Bitcoin could drop in price in the short term ahead of a strong bull run.

Actually we were expecting a big spike, after the latest block reward halving. The supply is getting reduced, so ideally the prices should rise. But that didn't realized, probably due to the difficult economic situation caused as a result of the COVID 19 pandemic. The current prices are broadly in line with what we were having 12 months ago. There were temporary spikes and dips, but none of them lasted more than a few weeks.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: