Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Where can I find the CGMiner Program zip file?  (Read 161 times)
Bitcoin_user_101 (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:40:44 AM

Hello! I am trying to download and install CGMiner! But I am having a hard time trying to find the file for Windows 10 etc. If you could please post me a link I would appreciate it!

Thank You
Ron
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LGBX

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 10:14:16 AM

Hello! I am trying to download and install CGMiner! But I am having a hard time trying to find the file for Windows 10 etc. If you could please post me a link I would appreciate it!

Thank You
Ron

Maybe is better to tell us what coin are you looking for to mine, so we can recommend you a GPU miner.

P.S. I hope you are not looking to mine Bitcoin.
Bitcoin_user_101 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 12:47:21 PM

Thanks for a reply back with the help first of all. I am looking for anything, let it be Lite coin or any of the other types of the cryptocurrency. Im new to this world and journey so, I really don't know where to start. I don't have a group of people that are involved with this type of stuff. What is your best advice? I currently have EasyMiner running on my computer. But this is the result for running it for a few 2 days!

I have: 0.000019324381 LTC

Bitcoin_user_101 (OP)

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 04:38:07 PM

I really don't know, but I am willing to try. But with the calculations that I did already that it would take me 6000 days to generate one LTC. But if you think that you have a better idea please tell me. Because I was looking at a mining pool group that could/hopefully increase my chances. Since the one that I use know like EasyMiner
LGBX

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 06:19:55 AM

First of all tell us what your rig (dedicated multi GPUs PC) is, if you have a rig, if not what mining equipment you have so we can give you the best advice.
I am not a professional miner, since I mine here and there mostly for fun, but I know for sure mining BTC, LTC, DASH with a GPU is not worth the pain, you won't be able to pay your electricity with the mined coins.
Anyway there are few coins that are still profitable to mine with a GPU, even a CPU out there, even tho you won't make a lot of money. You'll get some experience, you'll learn a lot of things and you probably make some friends around the space.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: