Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:15:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Exchange] Unitrade - a DeFi Exchange Platform  (Read 1481 times)
Denies Distro

Activity: 756
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2020, 04:49:24 PM

Is there a staking for this project? I would love to join if there's a staking function for this project Smiley
according to the information in telegram group, staking feature will be there after full launch platform which will be held on 30 September, so please be patient and follow any information about full launch of Unitrade Dex.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Denongels

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2020, 08:34:20 PM

Well. the thing is I haven't really tried a DeFi Exchange platform such as uniswap and the likes and this one, duh, so regarding the smart contract it will be audited, right? And with that being said, whose the auditor behind the auditing of the smart contract?
From info on telegram group, wait until tomorrow because they are currently working on it and it's a bit unfortunate that their roadmap isn't ontime but hopefully they really do update with a reputable firm according to what they promised.

baejooh12

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 03:33:05 AM

Well. the thing is I haven't really tried a DeFi Exchange platform such as uniswap and the likes and this one, duh, so regarding the smart contract it will be audited, right? And with that being said, whose the auditor behind the auditing of the smart contract?
From info on telegram group, wait until tomorrow because they are currently working on it and it's a bit unfortunate that their roadmap isn't ontime but hopefully they really do update with a reputable firm according to what they promised.

I think it is still forgivable whenever a project delay a bit from the precise and exact timeframe of their roadmap. The more important thing is that the team still are doing their best to make things up as soon a possible. Many unexpected circumstances such as sudden obstacles probably appear in the meantime, so hope that we are all as the supportive community can be supportive and put trust on UniTrade. It can generate the lifted work ethic from the team tho.
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 05:22:25 AM

I think it is still forgivable whenever a project delay a bit from the precise and exact timeframe of their roadmap. The more important thing is that the team still are doing their best to make things up as soon a possible. Many unexpected circumstances such as sudden obstacles probably appear in the meantime, so hope that we are all as the supportive community can be supportive and put trust on UniTrade. It can generate the lifted work ethic from the team tho.

Delay is common in blockchain projects. However, they should fast track their developments because if their followers will get tired of waiting, they will just move on to the next project. As there are so many DeFi projects right now, their platform will be in demand, that is, if they will provide services that are competitive.
Unitrade (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 08:34:41 AM

I heard that the token will be burned everyday, is there any maximum amount of token that will be burned?

Hi, 60% of the fees in eth will be used to buy TRADE from uniswap liquidity pools and then burned

Is there a staking for this project? I would love to join if there's a staking function for this project Smiley

Hi there! yes, you can stake your token to get a reward from trading fee on daily basis!

I have read in this thread that there's elite class to access the beta, What is the difference between elite access and normal access? Does the launch on 30th September will be differentiate between class like the beta?

No, everyone can use the platform with full access of it on the official release!

gathernet

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2020, 07:12:49 PM

Agree on your statement completely bro. We have still money and the team still have time and upcoming roadmap to get done. dont rush anything
actually it's not a rush but this is more enthusiastic in my opinion and it also seems that there is a bit of delay because in the group telegram there is no progress regarding it but I hope that even though longer, the security audit results are promising because it is quite crucial if there are gaps and parties and auditors didn't notice.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: