Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:11:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH still going higher as our anticipatiion  (Read 2343 times)
tungaqhd

Activity: 1540
Merit: 508

View Profile
August 20, 2020, 02:03:08 PM

I feel this year we can see ethereum back at $1200 because more and more people join DeFi projects and that's why I think it will be a bullrun . But as we know every investment has their own risks
$ 1200 is too fast for the current ethereum price even this year, even though the market is bullish, the price will not increase that fast, it needs to process and slowly to get it, about Defi there are still many scammers taking advantage of it, but I think we need to touch it $ 600
I think the Defi phenomenon will soon fade when too many projects are starting to switch to this trend, ethereum may have only a small portion associated with this trend but its value will likely correct, and the next thing we can't forget is the value of bitcoin, it is beginning to have a quiet and dreadful period, many analysts signaling a sharp decline. Ethereum is the closest figure to bitcoin, it will surely be affected by this storm, it is better to wait, even close profits, instead of thinking too much about a high price.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:03:08 AM

I feel this year we can see ethereum back at $1200 because more and more people join DeFi projects and that's why I think it will be a bullrun . But as we know every investment has their own risks
$ 1200 is too fast for the current ethereum price even this year, even though the market is bullish, the price will not increase that fast, it needs to process and slowly to get it, about Defi there are still many scammers taking advantage of it, but I think we need to touch it $ 600
I think the Defi phenomenon will soon fade when too many projects are starting to switch to this trend, ethereum may have only a small portion associated with this trend but its value will likely correct, and the next thing we can't forget is the value of bitcoin, it is beginning to have a quiet and dreadful period, many analysts signaling a sharp decline. Ethereum is the closest figure to bitcoin, it will surely be affected by this storm, it is better to wait, even close profits, instead of thinking too much about a high price.

It has to slow down, and it will slow down, but it will not fade away. Ethereum is the best platform and it will stay the best platform, we will see a slowing down, but in future, we will have a lot more DeFi projects, and what will happen is that some projects will have more attention and they will skyrocket, while many others will fall out from the race due bed development and team. It's going up, and I expected to go down, I will have to wait for the price drop for buying, I sold my Ethereum already.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bakasabo
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1178

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 07:04:32 AM

I thought it would. although not reaching $ 1200 maybe $ 1000 would be very good for now .. eth already had to fly high because it was too long in the low position

1000$ for this year end does not looks to me. If bitcoin continues to climb up and reaches ATH by any chance in this year, then we may see some good movement in ETH and may cross 800$ or so and in such case expecting 1k ETH might happen. rest assuming even 500$ for now will be a good thing as it is around 400$ for now.

Agree. Even $1000 looks something unreachable for Ethereum. I would be glad if Ethereum price might get to $500 by the end of the year. DeFi is not a locomotion with unlimited amount of fuel. It cant push the price up all the time. How long has it been in trends? For half a year? Soon government or other instance would try to take a piece of that pie and will create a new law or some kind of limitation for DeFi. What will be the next Ethereum price pusher? Bitcoin and market as usually? But they are unstable. Expect a period of  "x-mas and NY price drop due to withdrawal for presents" to start.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:00:00 AM

looking at the ethereum chart it looks like we will see real prices from ethereum, so I think eth will remain strong and eth will remain in the ideal trend pump path this year.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:03:10 AM

$ETH Good Point for Long!

ETH has held above the Broken Horizontal Resistance, + we have a Falling Wedge pattern. If the Falling Wedge broken upward we consider a long position📈.
Supported this one Mate,and i believe that most of your speculations are getting close to reality,added here is the next version of Ethereum that i believe is coming out this month or next?
looking at the ethereum chart it looks like we will see real prices from ethereum, so I think eth will remain strong and eth will remain in the ideal trend pump path this year.
what is the "real Prices" of ethereum?

does we have already have real prices now and just getting higher each time?
as one of the ETH community, I firmly believe ETH is worth holding onto for the long term. although recently ETH has been shocked by the problem of expensive GAS fees, I am sure that this will not cause any problems for ETH's future development. all communities are waiting for ETH v2.0, hope this is good news for all holders.
Yups at least this whoe year or mid of 2021?

the growth of ethereum is not stopping here,there might be a small correction but getting back on track now.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:04:38 AM

I think its price will go up even more and we'd better do margin trading while holding it. The chart is forming pretty good candlestick patterns after having got a correction in the past 2 days, Long would be a wise choice. In addition, holding should only last about 6-8 months when Ethereum 2.0 is public and the price of bitcoin starts to increase due to reduced supply. There will be a lot of profit if we persevere, do you agree with me?

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
kynaz

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

http://unidapp.app

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 11:01:25 AM

Defi is sure to maintain the uptrend until the end of the year and I believe the chances of you making a profit from these projects are enormous. There will probably be many scam projects appearing in this market, but I'm sure if you have time to research you can avoid those risks. Ethereum's value is heavily dependent on Defi projects as these projects are driving the demand for investment even higher.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 06:00:08 PM

I think its price will go up even more and we'd better do margin trading while holding it. The chart is forming pretty good candlestick patterns after having got a correction in the past 2 days, Long would be a wise choice. In addition, holding should only last about 6-8 months when Ethereum 2.0 is public and the price of bitcoin starts to increase due to reduced supply. There will be a lot of profit if we persevere, do you agree with me?

Chip1994 the price of Ethereum will go higher, but road to higher prices is never
a straight line. Before we really see some higher prices I assume we will have many
ups and downs, like always. Margin trading is new for me, I didn't read about it, but
I am sure it's not so easy to make profit with margin trading without knowledge. I
would recommend safe approach now, the price is rising for some time and instead
of rise we can experience a decline.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:34:06 PM

No doubt about etherium will still looking better in this year and Ill think it can continues if they want to.
And yes ETH are still strong and slowly grab the opportunity to reach $1000 again, maybe in 2021 will take on at, and altcoins one be followed again because etherium has moving stable as always the price.

Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 09:59:51 PM

I thought it would. although not reaching $ 1200 maybe $ 1000 would be very good for now .. eth already had to fly high because it was too long in the low position

1000$ for this year end does not looks to me. If bitcoin continues to climb up and reaches ATH by any chance in this year, then we may see some good movement in ETH and may cross 800$ or so and in such case expecting 1k ETH might happen. rest assuming even 500$ for now will be a good thing as it is around 400$ for now.

Agree. Even $1000 looks something unreachable for Ethereum. I would be glad if Ethereum price might get to $500 by the end of the year. DeFi is not a locomotion with unlimited amount of fuel. It cant push the price up all the time. How long has it been in trends? For half a year? Soon government or other instance would try to take a piece of that pie and will create a new law or some kind of limitation for DeFi. What will be the next Ethereum price pusher? Bitcoin and market as usually? But they are unstable. Expect a period of  "x-mas and NY price drop due to withdrawal for presents" to start.
Unreachable? Have you seen it reaching that price? lol though it is still too far for the year to end I'm very positive that ethereum will reach a higher price than $500 because most of the DeFi projects today are running under ethereum blockchain and that is why we are seeing a high transaction fee these days in ethereum network. Bitcoin and ethereum is looking good though they got a little bit dump this week, we still have a plenty of days to expect a pump. As the moment, altcoins are growing incredibly I've seen some coins climbing the ranking ladder which I guess is good and healthy for the market, it is not only a bitcoin game for all of us.

Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2020, 10:16:47 PM

Unreachable? Have you seen it reaching that price? lol though it is still too far for the year to end I'm very positive that ethereum will reach a higher price than $500 because most of the DeFi projects today are running under ethereum blockchain and that is why we are seeing a high transaction fee these days in ethereum network. Bitcoin and ethereum is looking good though they got a little bit dump this week, we still have a plenty of days to expect a pump. As the moment, altcoins are growing incredibly I've seen some coins climbing the ranking ladder which I guess is good and healthy for the market, it is not only a bitcoin game for all of us.

What will pump ETH this year again are Defi, which is already happening. I tried to imagine the gap between ETH and other altcoins, the margin of growth is such so wide and shows clearly that the rate at which ETH is going to take off will be quite alarm in.
What is left is to make good use of the opportunity
Rana590

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:27:41 AM

As a well known and potential coin, ethereum is rising quickly and it will be increasing continuously. Most of the coins are on erc20 based and hence ethereum is more important. Hopefully we will be able to see ethereum in a good place.
cosmofly

Activity: 532

PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 05:45:25 AM

The price of ETH will increase even more strongly in the future due to a technological upgrade in their network. To me, technical analysis is also good but it is not so important for all the holders. I am a long term investor like not a trader, and I have analysis of the future economic situation and everything will be great in 2021 for the financial markets. we should invest now.

btc78

Activity: 2492
Merit: 212

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:11:04 AM

$ETH Good Point for Long!

ETH has held above the Broken Horizontal Resistance, + we have a Falling Wedge pattern. If the Falling Wedge broken upward we consider a long position📈.
I have been trying to Keep my Ethereum for more than half year now and seeing the price now is a good signal that i made a good decision.

Now having your prediction maybe enough for me to keep the holding and not to decide selling for now even that i am more than 200% profit.
As a well known and potential coin, ethereum is rising quickly and it will be increasing continuously. Most of the coins are on erc20 based and hence ethereum is more important. Hopefully we will be able to see ethereum in a good place.
Ethereum is getting much better now as the version 2.0 is coming near and same reason why the price grows more than the percentage Bitcoin has.

fauzan123

Activity: 1260
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 06:25:10 AM

However, the reality is that ethereum prices have fallen very far briefly broke over $ 400 more but fell below $ 400 now very unstable conditions
my speculation, bear season will continue So be careful to invest in Ethereum
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568

COMBONetwork

View Profile
August 22, 2020, 01:54:15 PM

However, the reality is that ethereum prices have fallen very far briefly broke over $ 400 more but fell below $ 400 now very unstable conditions
my speculation, bear season will continue So be careful to invest in Ethereum
Cryptocurrency is like this, the price is very volatile, if you enter at $ 400 and sell now it is already $ 10 loss, if you buy 1 ETH, if you buy 50 ETH? then your losses will also increase, but you are still safe if you are still in the spot market. pray that Ethereum can break another $ 400

Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 06:38:08 PM

The price of ETH will increase even more strongly in the future due to a technological upgrade in their network. To me, technical analysis is also good but it is not so important for all the holders. I am a long term investor like not a trader, and I have analysis of the future economic situation and everything will be great in 2021 for the financial markets. we should invest now.
Things are never so simple, it is true that the upgrades in the ethereum network are without a doubt very promising for the long term price of the coin, however I do not think it is a good idea to invest in ethereum when it is trading for 400 dollars when just some months ago it was trading below 100 dollars, right now the best option at least to me seems to wait a little bit for the price to go down and see if it becomes stable, if that is the case then that could be the moment to buy some ethereum.
Argoo

Activity: 2268
Merit: 225

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 05:44:22 AM

In recent days, the price of ethereum has dropped slightly, with many complaining about the high gas charges when moving ethereum and its tokens. This problem has now been resolved, as the ethereum team has created a second-tier OMG network to support USDT transactions and this has reduced the load on the general ethereum network. At the same time, the payment for gas decreased by 70 percent. This should be an additional incentive for the price of this coin to rise.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:14:09 AM

People were not blindly buying ethereum. THey were buying ethereum caused by they wanna try to be the validator in the POS network. It's not the same as 2017 when ico bubble became a very big trend and people were massively buying ethereum to invest in the ico.

Ethereum will not get the same bullish trend like when it was touching the ATH.
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 07:56:50 AM

People were not blindly buying ethereum. THey were buying ethereum caused by they wanna try to be the validator in the POS network. It's not the same as 2017 when ico bubble became a very big trend and people were massively buying ethereum to invest in the ico.

Ethereum will not get the same bullish trend like when it was touching the ATH.

Yes,,, I would say this is a bit different from 2017 where people were actually needing ETH not just for cryptokitties but also to actually invest in ICOs who only accepted ETH. That was what caused the spike in demand. Not the same today as people are needing ETH for gas alone.

ETH 2.0 testnet crash on the weekend shows just how weak it still is.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀