Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 02:19:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: See why I think etheruem will be bullish  (Read 377 times)
darewaller

Activity: 2814
Merit: 634

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 04:36:28 PM

Agree, if ethereum transaction costs can be reduced it will be a greater attraction for investors to use ethereum. Right now, the fee of transaction is very high even we using economy (Gas setting).
It depends on how you set gas price and gas limit for your transactions. It also depends on the default figures are given by the wallet you are using. Most of people don't know steps to customize price and limit and they automatically accept default figures that obviously always expensive.

If you set gas price and gas limit at low, please read the guide How to cancel or replace an ETH transaction (Metamask, MEW, MyCrypto)
I have worked towards making customized transactions many many times and I can tell you that it is still quite high no matter how you do it yourself. Go check how much it costs and you will see that it costs way more than it should. Ethereums increase is capped because of this gas fee situation and I think it will always be capped for a very very long time. Sure it goes up and it can continue to go up but those prices are horrible for each fee.

I never NEVER pay the preset versions, I am not in a rush so I can wait, which means I will end up spending the bare minimum price require to send without being cancelled and that is why I do not care about whats written on the preset ones and even the bare minimum that goes without being cancelled is above 35 dollars right now and that is just way too much.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2021, 05:30:06 PM

Agree, if ethereum transaction costs can be reduced it will be a greater attraction for investors to use ethereum. Right now, the fee of transaction is very high even we using economy (Gas setting).

I think anyone interested in the cryptocurrency market can see that most of the new projects are built on the Ethereum platform. Thanks to this, Ethereum has great potential, but the transfer costs are too high. The only solution will be to lower these costs with the introduction of Ethereum 2.0. However, no one knows how much it will be possible to reduce these costs. If it is not a very big difference, it will unfortunately reduce also Ethereum's potential in the future.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀