Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:05:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ENDED] NOMINEX EXCHANGE Signature Campaign - Trade, Earn, Win  (Read 4924 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (6 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
masulum (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:38:28 PM
Last edit: September 24, 2020, 01:36:15 PM by masulum

Nominex is a next-gen crypto exchange. There is no other place where you could find so many bonuses, competitions, quizzes, quests and more fun ways to earn money. We want our users to have fun and the best experience possible, so we combined entertainment and trading into something new. We call it “Entertrading”.

At the same time we pay attention to the safety of our platform, give the opportunity to build your own business with our referral program and make our interface as friendly as it can be. Try it now and see for yourself: become a partner and start making money from an infinite number of referral levels and 8 types of bonuses at once, without waiting for the distribution of tokens. Earn as many NMX tokens as possible. You can also get them for free by completing our Bounty Quests.

In this relation, we are happy to present you the Nominex Signature Campaign! Contribute to the promotion of the Nominex project on the bitcointalk.org forum and receive your NMX rewards!

NMX token - an in-built exchange service token, can be used as a trading fee, applying 50% discount, as well as the tool for receiving increased bonuses of the affiliate program and as a reward at different activities run by Nominex Exchange.

1 NMX = 1 USDT

🔹 Our bounty rewards are credited instantly - no need to wait for the end of the tokens distribution.

🔹 Should you have any queries about our Bounty Quests, please chat us on the main group  - https://t.me/NominexExchange.

Week Info
WEEK 1: 19 Aug - 23 Aug 2020 - Payment Sent

WEEK 2: 24 Aug - 30 Aug 2020 - Payment Sent
WEEK 3: 31 Aug  - 6 Sep 2020 - Payment Sent
WEEK 4: 7 Sep -  13 Sep 2020 - Payment Sent
WEEK 5: 14 Sep -  20 Sep 2020 - Payment Sent
CLOSED

💎  Join the rest of the Nominex Bounty Quests! Earn more than 2000 NMX if all tasks are completed! 💎

🔹 If, for any reason, the current participant leaves, he gets the NMX tokens he earned to his account on the Nominex exchange. However, another application from him will not be considered and a new player will take his place in the Quest.

🔹 Be aware that the team has the right to amend the Quest rules at any time.

• Create an account on nominex.io.
  • Join our Telegram chat
  • IMPORTANT NOTICE! Be aware that all members are required to use their referral IDs during the period of their participation in our quests. To obtain one, check the “Referral program” section accessible in your personal account (see the image attached here). Link example: https://nominex.io/?r=*your referral ID*.
  • Set the signature code corresponding to your BitcoinTalk rank in the Signature section of your profile. * Signature codes are available below:

==== HERO & LEGENDARY MEMBER RANK ====

Code:
[center][table][tr][td][center][url=http://is.gd/PAYvvz][size=2px]
[size=2px][tt][color=#00a0fe]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████
 ███████████▀▀▀▀█████████████▄
 ██████████▀      █████████▀▀    
▄████████▀        ██████▀        
███████▀          ████▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄▄▄▄[/color]
█████▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄█[/color]    ██▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄█████[/color]
███▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄███[/color]    ▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄███████[/color]
[color=#95d2ff]        ▄█████         ▄█████████
     ▄▄███████       ▄██████████
▄▄███████████▄    ▄███████████▀
██████████████▄▄████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀▀
▀▀██████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][size=2px]
[size=12pt][font=LATHA][b][glow=#95d2ff,2][color=#95d2ff]....[color=#106494]N O M I N E X[/color]....[/url]
[size=5pt]
[size=7pt][font=ARIAL][color=#106494]◥  [url=http://is.gd/QtMOJv][color=#106494][b]telegram[/b][/url]   [color=#106494]◥ [url=http://is.gd/qH9Z1f][color=#106494][b]facebook[/b][/url]   [color=#106494]◥ [url=http://is.gd/2V7cf6][color=#106494][b]twitter[/b][/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=3px]
[size=7pt][font=ARIAL][b][color=#00a0fe]New trading platform for convenient
trading experience with low fees
and numerous instruments[/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=12px]
[size=10pt][color=#ccc]█[/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=5px]
[size=20pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]WIN[/td]
[td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=7px]
[size=8pt][font=arial black][color=#00a0fe]1  0 0 0
U S D T[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=18px]
[size=9pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]in[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][table][tr][td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=2pt][tt][color=#318b57]                │                                                                         ███
               ███   │                             │              │              │        ███
           │   ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │                  ▄▄▄  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███             │        ███
           │   ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │                  ███   │   [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███   │        [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███
          ███       [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   │              ███   │    │   [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  ███[/td][/tr][/table]
[center][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=6pt][font=ARIAL][b][color=#106494]T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N[/center]
[table][tr][td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=2pt][tt][color=#318b57][color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███   │         │        [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │    │
[color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███   │   ███
 │   ▀▀▀                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │        ███[/td][/tr][/table][/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=12px]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/f7bQRz][size=9px]
[size=6pt][font=ARIAL][color=#106494]Nominex  Binary  Affiliate  Program
[size=8pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]REFERRAL CAMPAIGN[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=3px]
[font=arial black][size=22pt][glow=#95d2ff,2][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][color=#95d2ff].[font=Arial][b][size=15pt][sup][size=7pt][color=#106494][b]Create account[/b][/font].[/td][/tr][/table][/center]

==== SENIOR MEMBER RANK ====

Code:
[center][td][center][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][size=6px]
[size=2px][tt][color=#00a0fe]▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████
▄████████▀     ▀████████▀▀▀  
▄███████▀        ██████▀      
██████▀          ████▀     [color=#95d2ff]▄▄[/color]
████▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄█[/color]    ██▀     [color=#95d2ff]▄████
██▀      [color=#95d2ff]▄███[/color]    ▀     [color=#95d2ff]▄██████
       ▄█████        [color=#95d2ff]▄████████
   ▄▄████████      ▄█████████
████████████▄▄ ▄▄██████████▀
▀████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀[/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][size=2px]
[size=12pt][font=LATHA][b][color=transparent].....[/color][color=#106494]N O M I N E X[color=transparent].....[/color][/url]
[size=5pt][color=#ccc]────────────────────────────────
[size=7pt][font=ARIAL][color=#106494]◥  [url=is.gd/QtMOJv][color=#106494][b]telegram[/b][/url]   [color=#106494]◥ [url=is.gd/qH9Z1f][color=#106494][b]facebook[/b][/url]   [color=#106494]◥ [url=is.gd/2V7cf6][color=#106494][b]twitter[/b][/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=7px]
[size=6pt][font=ARIAL][b][color=#00a0fe]New trading platform for convenient
trading experience with low fees
and numerous instruments[/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=12px]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=5px]
[size=20pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]WIN[/td]
[td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=7px]
[size=8pt][font=arial black][color=#00a0fe]1  0 0 0
U S D T[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=18px]
[size=9pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]in[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=2pt][tt][color=#318b57]                │                                                                         ███
               ███   │                             │              │              │        ███
           │   ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │                  ▄▄▄  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███             │        ███
           │   ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │                  ███   │   [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███   │        [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   ███
          ███       [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │   │              ███   │    │   [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  ███[/td]
[url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=6pt][font=ARIAL][b][color=#106494]T R A D E R S     C O M P E T I T I O N[/url]
[td][url=is.gd/lndRRG][size=2pt][tt][color=#318b57][color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███   │         │        [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███  [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │    │
[color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]  ███   │   ███
 │   ▀▀▀                      [color=#ff4501]███[/color]   │        ███[/td][/td]
[td]  [/td]
[td][size=12px]
[td]  [/td]
[td][url=is.gd/f7bQRz][size=9px]
[size=6pt][font=ARIAL][color=#106494]Nominex  Binary  Affiliate  Program
[size=8pt][font=arial black][color=#106494]REFERRAL CAMPAIGN[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][size=4pt][tt][color=#106494]███

███[/td]
[td][size=4pt][tt][color=#106494]██████████████████████████████
[size=7px]
[font=Arial][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][color=#00a0fe][b][size=9pt]Create account[/url]
[size=5px]
[size=4pt][tt]██████████████████████████████[/td]
[td][right][size=4pt][tt][color=#106494]███

███[/td][/center]

==== FULL MEMBER RANK ====
[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥         telegram     facebook     twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program

Code:
[center][color=#ababab][   [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][color=#106494]N O M I N E X[/font]   ]        [font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][url=is.gd/PAYvvz][color=#00a0fe]EXCHANGE[/font]       ◥        [sup][color=#106494]►[/color] [font=ARIAL NARROW][url=is.gd/QtMOJv][color=#106494][b]telegram[/b][/font]     [color=#106494]►[/color] [font=ARIAL NARROW][url=is.gd/qH9Z1f][color=#106494][b]facebook[/b][/font]     [color=#106494]►[/color] [font=ARIAL NARROW][url=is.gd/2V7cf6][color=#106494][b]twitter[/b][/font][/sup]
(❪   [url=is.gd/lndRRG][font=FRANKLIN GOTHIC MEDIUM][font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#00a0fe]WIN[/font] [color=#106494]1000 USDT[/font][/url]   ❫)         [url=is.gd/lndRRG][color=#106494]in[/color]         [font=ARIAL BLACK][color=#318b57]T R A D E R S[/color]   [color=#ff4501]C O M P E T I T I O N[/font][/url]
███ [url=is.gd/PAYvvz][color=#318b57][i][b]Create account[/i][/color][/url] ███ [ [font=ARIAL BLACK][url=is.gd/f7bQRz][color=#106494]REF. CAMP.[/font] ] [font=CENTURY GOTHIC][url=is.gd/f7bQRz][color=#106494]Nominex Binary Affiliate Program[/font][/center]

==== MEMBER RANK ====
[ N O M I N E X ]     EXCHANGE     ◥      telegram     ► facebook     ► twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)        in        T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Code:
[center][ [url=is.gd/PAYvvz]N O M I N E X[/url] ]     [url=is.gd/PAYvvz]EXCHANGE[/url]     ◥      [sup]► [url=is.gd/QtMOJv]telegram[/url]     ► [url=is.gd/qH9Z1f]facebook[/url]     ► [url=is.gd/2V7cf6]twitter[/url][/sup]
(❪   [url=is.gd/lndRRG]WIN 1000 USDT[/url]   ❫)        in        [url=is.gd/lndRRG]T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N[/url]
███ [url=is.gd/PAYvvz][i]Create account[/i][/url] ███ [ [url=is.gd/f7bQRz]REF. CAMP.[/url] ] [url=is.gd/f7bQRz]Nominex Binary Affiliate Program[/url][/center]

• You must wear the correct signature and keep it until the end of the bounty campaign.
  • Any interference with the signature is prohibited!
  • Removing the signature will result in disqualification.
  • References in signatures must be correct and should not be modified in any way.
  • If possible, wear a branded Nominex avatar
  • Post your application on this thread using the format below:
Code:
Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment)
4) Your Telegram username
  • Your application will be reviewed by our team and you can check its status here
  • Only after the APPROVED mark appears in the “Status”, proceed to the execution of other Quest requirements.
  • Attention! We accept Member rank or higher only. No Copper members are invited to participate.

• Only 1 (one) Bitcointalk account per participant is permitted. Multi registrations are strongly prohibited.
  • Negative trust rated accounts will not be accepted.
  • Minimum posts number: 10 per week. It is not forbidden to write more, however: non-constructive and poor-quality messages will not be eligible for the awards.
  • Maximum 3 posts per day will be count
  • Approved members who didn’t write a minumum posts number - 10 posts per week - will be disqualified
  • Get negative trust from any DT or Ex-DT member during campaign will be disqualified
  • Your Bitcointalk account gets banned (temporary or permanent) will be disqualified
  • Disqualified member will not be paid
  • No spam or advertisements of any other companies or wearing other projects avatars, signatures or slogans while you are enrolled in this campaign is allowed.
  • Each message must contain 100 symbols at minimum, be constructive and thoughtful. All “good/nice project/good luck/good team” comments can not be accepted!
  • Each member’s messages will be verified manually at the end of each week. As for the Nominex Signature Quest, one week equals standard 7 days.
  • Posts made in the following sections/boards will NOT be counted:
    • Archival
    • Local
    • off topic
    • Politics and society
    • Signature and Bounty campaigns
    • Goods (Economy)
    • Auctions (Economy)
    • Services (Economy)
    • Serious discussion and Child Board
    • Bumping personal service announcements (design, campaign management, etc)
  • Reserve posts is not allowed
  • KYC NOT NEEDED FOR BOUNTY HUNTER

Rates per 1 message depending on BitcoinTalk rank:

• Member: 1 NMX
  • Full Member: 2 NMX
  • Sr. Member: 3 NMX
  • Hero Member/Legendary: 4 NMX

Wearing an avatar grants you extra 5 NMX coins to your initial reward per week. Download Avatar here

☝️ Example of received reward: If you are a Hero Member rank who wrote 15 good-quality messages during any week, you get 60 NMX. If you also wore our avatar, you will get 65 NMX instead of 60.

💰 Your NMX reward will be credited to your Nominex exchange account every Monday after your messages are checked. No reports with links are required in terms of the Nominex Signature Quest.

Disclaimer:
Self-moderated thread: I will delete any members post who have a rank lower than Member rank without any permission.
Beware from SCAMMERS and impersonators contacting you on behalf of NOMINEX EXCHANGE team or Bounty Management Team. My telegram only @uloemz. I will never ask payment for any participants or any giveaway. I am only bounty manager for this campaign, payment system and rules for bounty participants is under NOMINEX EXCHANGE team responsibility.

Edit log:
Update 21/8/20: re-formatting and add some information
Update 25/8/20: Additional week #5
Update 27/08/20: Additional rules on restricted board/section to count, effective from week 3
Update 09/09/2020: Information for payment
Update 10/09/2020: Information for payment
Update 15/09/2020: Information for payment
Update 24/09/2020: Information for payment

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
masulum (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1592

hmph..

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:39:18 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2020, 03:43:33 PM by masulum

🔊 Long-awaited New Bounty Quests!

Four more were added to the list:

🖊 Bitcoin and CryptoTalk Forum Quest - be an active forum user and get a special bonus for that. - CLOSED
✈️ Telegram Quest - maximum rewards for being active in our chats, helping newcomers and discussing project news - CLOSED
Quora Quest - answer and create questions yourself earning NMX coins at the same time - CLOSED

Previous Bounty quests are still available:

🎬 Video quest - record a video about how cool it is to trade on the Nominex exchange (https://nominex.io/en/), and get NMX tokens! - CLOSED
📹 Stories quest - your phone is all you need to get up to 45 NMX tokens! Capture a story and get a generous reward. - CLOSED
🖊 Social Media quest - tell your community what you think about Nominex and get a lot of goodies. - CLOSED
👥 Referral quest - get tokens and a new topic for conversation with friends, teaching them how to use Nominex.

Choose the quests you like and go ahead - rewards are waiting for you!

#NominexQuests

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Sirait

Activity: 1890
Merit: 101

1xBit 🏆 │ NotYourKeys.org

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 02:53:20 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 03:04:22 PM by Sirait

#PROOF OF REGISTRATION

Nominex profile ID: 20426
Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1112636
Number of earlier created posts (including this comment): 1193
Your Telegram username: @Sirait999

novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 02:55:30 PM

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID: 20425
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=300745
3) Number of earlier created posts : 1015
4) Your Telegram username: @novaprimeeemz

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
numpadxx5

Activity: 431
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 03:04:39 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 03:18:40 PM by numpadxx5

1) Nominex profile ID : 20427
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1183896;
3) Number of earlier created posts : 429
4) Your Telegram username :@numpadxx5
soulripper

Activity: 381

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:23:26 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20432
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1121359
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 336
4) Your Telegram username : @bricksters
amihada

Activity: 1106
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:26:11 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20443
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1144312
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 952
4) Your Telegram username : @maulidabusinesstore

bxipp

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:38:35 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20442
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=973797
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 619
4) Your Telegram username : @bxipp
princerepon

Activity: 980

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:43:05 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 04:33:37 PM by princerepon

***This is my proof of authentication post for NOMINEX Official Bounty Campaign***

Participated Campaigns:
Signature

Nominex profile ID: 20451
Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1014460;sa=summary
Number of earlier created posts (including this comment): 2352
Your Telegram username: @Prince_of_Crypto
Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:44:54 PM

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID: 20447
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1292041;sa=summary
3) Number of earlier created posts: 398 (including this post)
4) Your Telegram username: @hemady17

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Fujiati

Activity: 664
Merit: 112

Ethernity CLOUD

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 03:53:58 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20453
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1016958
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 461
4) Your Telegram username : @Focusdjk

Paycoinzzz

Activity: 994
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:50:14 PM

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID : 20476
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=408558;sa=summary
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment): 982
4) Your Telegram username : @payheree8
leyton11

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 04:55:43 PM
Last edit: August 20, 2020, 10:24:55 AM by leyton11

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID : 20480
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=309226;sa=summary
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 607
4) Your Telegram username : @mohamedsalad11
DonFacundo

Activity: 1344
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:04:06 PM

1) Nominex profile ID = 20478
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL = https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=987490
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) = 1357
4) Your Telegram username = @Donfacundo1

Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 05:45:43 PM
Last edit: August 19, 2020, 05:58:25 PM by Ulven

Nominex profile ID: 20496
Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2561049
Number of earlier created posts (including this comment): 1202
Telegram username: @ulvennn
terciduk123

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 06:12:16 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20495
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=995404
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 605
4) Your Telegram username : @tercidu
indo1

Activity: 1890
Merit: 256

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2020, 07:34:19 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20511
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=589482
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 2106
4) Your Telegram username @jijikkali

kaneki007

Activity: 1190
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:07:10 PM

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID : 20534
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=997165
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 2544
4) Your Telegram username : @kaneki007

▄█▄▄█▄   ▄
                                       ▀▀▀████▌
                                         ▀▄▄▀█
  ▄███████▄▄   ▐████     ████  ▄▄████████▄  ██▄
  ███████████▌ ████▌   ▄█████  █████▀▀█████  ██▄
 ▐████  ▐████▌ ████▌▐██████▀  ▐█████  ████▌   ██▌
 ▐██████████▀ ▐████ ████▀▀▄    ▀████████▀▀    ███
▐█████▀▀█████ ▐████    ▄███▌  █████▀▀█████    ███
▐█████▄▄█████ ████▌    ████▌ ██████  █████▌  ▐██▌
███████████▀  ████▌   ▐████  █████████████  ▄███
                              ▀▀███████▀▀ ▄███▀
                            ▀▄▄        ▄▄███▀
                               ▀▀▀███████▀▀
ASIA'S BIGGEST AND MOST
TRUSTED, FULLY LICENSED
CRYPTO CASINO
       ▄█▀▄██▄▄
     ▄█▄▌▐██████▄
    █▀         ▀█
    ▌           ▐
                █
    ▄  ▀██  ▀█▀ ▐▄
    ▀▌   ▄
       ▐█▄▄▄
       ▐█▄▀▀▄▀
        ▀▄█▀   ▄
     ▄ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄▀ ▄
 ▄▄▄██▌▀███▀ ▄ ▐██▄▄▄
███████▌ ▀ ▄   ████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ROBIN VAN PERSIE
BK8 AMBASSADOR
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

ACCEPT MULTIPLE
CURRENCY
WELCOME BONUS

DAILY CASH REBATE
FAST DEPOSIT
& WITHDRAW
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN US
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 08:52:18 PM

Application sample:

1) Nominex profile ID : 20467
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=2349242;sa=summary
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment): 616
4) Your Telegram username : @EgharevbaLeonard

FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
August 19, 2020, 11:14:45 PM

1) Nominex profile ID : 20579
2) Your BitcoinTalk profile URL : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=939458
3) Number of earlier created posts (including this comment) : 1142
4) Your Telegram username : @Faucet_KING
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: