Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:19:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free treatment at home  (Read 244 times)
erre
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
August 23, 2020, 12:19:48 PM

Do you have any suggestion for psoriasis?
I tried many natural oils but with little results...

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
August 24, 2020, 08:38:15 AM

I have an acute urticaria and been suffering from this for 2 months already. The symptoms are getting worse during at night and im having a hard time to sleep comfortably. The causes are unknown because im not allergic to anything and even tried to avoid the possible causes like certain food or medicines. I already seek for a professional help but after taking the given medicines for 2 weeks and the effects of it were gone, the hives are coming back. Is there any herbal medicine that can help to cure urticaria? I will appreciate your response.
Do not worry, my friend, the treatment is very easy and effective, and you must trust it and do it and it will succeed. I am sure of it and I will be happy if I succeeded with your help:
Treatment methods for urticaria with herbs:
Elements:

2 tablespoons of dill.
2 tablespoons of vinegar.
2 tablespoons of tannins.
Method:

We grind both tannins and dill until smooth as flour.
Mix the ingredients well with the addition of vinegar until they get a consistency.
We rinse the affected area several times a day to recover
Mustard:

We massage the affected area with this oil daily for about 30 minutes, then after taking a warm bath, to achieve the best results.

I wish you good health and happiness
Thank you for this. But im not sure if I can find the needed ingredients here because im not familiar to it.

But I will follow what you said and I hope this can address my problem. Thanks again.

kirya

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 08, 2022, 12:56:18 AM

any recommendation for Diabetes ? i have been diagnose as type 2 diabetic last week and i am looking for alternative medicine as herbal so maybe you can help me out?

thanks in advance mate.

Here is this recipe that 5 patients have succeeded in using and relieving symptoms of type 2 diabetes. These patients have communicated with me: (cinnamon extract)

It is useful for patients with type 2 diabetes, which is treated with tablets that reduce the level of sugar in the blood, and cinnamon is boiled and left soaked for ten minutes and then drunk to reduce the level of sugar in the blood, or the ground is added to coffee or tea

Benefits of cinnamon for diabetes:
Cinnamon fights diabetes because it contains chromium.
Cinnamon increases the cells' response to the insulin hormone.
- Burning and reducing the proportion of triglycerides and harmful cholesterol in the blood.
Cinnamon works to balance the level of insulin in the blood.
- Protective against cancer.
Prevention of diabetes. Obesity and obesity.
Protecting diabetics from blood clotting, as cinnamon contains coumarin.
- Prolonging the relative life of diabetics.
It works to activate cells that stop responding to the hormone insulin.
It makes the patient get rid of the symptoms of high blood sugar, such as lack of concentration, dizziness and nausea.
Protective for diabetics from the risk of developing cardiovascular disease.

Cinnamon is a metabolism booster.
I've recently been diagnosed with Type II diabetes and of course, I'm interested in natural ways of treatment. I've never heard about cinnamon benefits. I'll give it a try, thanks.
Any other recommendations are appreciated.
burugcrypto

Activity: 44
Merit: 5

View Profile
October 09, 2022, 10:13:12 AM

Natural remedies are always good but with the diabetes it is unfortunately not enough.

There are natural remedies for diabetes too. These are followed in my region and many has good results.

-
  • [You can eat 2-3 fresh guava leaves daily morning. (Suitable for everyone unless you are allergic to guava fruits/li]
    • You can consume 1-2 table spoons fenugreek powder daily with empty stomach. (All are not comfortable with it. Stop it if you feel comfortable for straight 7 days)
    )

Above remedies are part of Ayurveda. They put diabetes totally in control. In few cases, it goes off completely also.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: